Asians are racially inferior to blacks. "Muh Asian IQ" is cope.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Well it's a blackpill for Asians at least. For blacks it's probably lifefuel.

I absolutely do not agree with the traditional wisdom that places Asians higher on the race hierarchy than blacks. And the reason comes down to physical and cultural differences.

Yes, Asians have higher IQ than blacks. But that's where their superiority ends. The problem is that Asian culture is extremely cucked and low T. They literally glorify being doormats and are basically conditioned since birth to be shat on. They're a literal race of slaves. Sub-humans. Blacks at least have a backbone and don't mind speaking their mind. If one race fucks over some blacks, they'll burn the city down. But Asians? They don't give af. Mao literally starved tens of millions of them and they barely even gave a damn just lol. Blacks also mog Asians physically as well.

Even their supposed IQ superiority largely becomes cope when you consider how painfully conformist they are. China supposedly has above average IQ but what are they using it for? They just rip off western brands/technology. Their potential is wasted.

This is why I consider blacks racially superior to Asians even when considering the IQ disparity. Not because they're 'smarter', but because they aren't a bunch of sub-human cucks utterly lacking in self-respect.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, lil truecel, RecessedChinCel and 21 others
I put the races like this

1. Anglo Saxon and French

2. Other Germanics, red indians

3. meds and blacks

4. ethnics

5. celtics (pig pheno whites), aborigines

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, RecessedChinCel, Artemis and 3 others
Blacked.com users be like

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 23017, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 6 others
China’s building high speed rail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and thecel
lol wtf is the point?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel

3. meds and blacks

4. ethnics

interesting.

What about Mulatto (med + black)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791

I absolutely do not agree with the traditional wisdom that places Asians higher on the race hierarchy than blacks. And the reason comes down to physical and cultural differences.

Yes, Asians have higher IQ than blacks. But that's where their superiority ends. The problem is that Asian culture is extremely cucked and low T. They literally glorify being doormats and are basically conditioned since birth to be shat on. They're a literal race of slaves. Sub-humans. Blacks at least have a backbone and don't mind speaking their mind. If one race fucks over some blacks, they'll burn the city down. But Asians? They don't give af. Mao literally starved tens of millions of them and they barely even gave a damn just lol. Blacks also mog Asians physically as well.

Even their supposed IQ superiority largely becomes cope when you consider how painfully conformist they are. China supposedly has above average IQ but what are they using it for? They just rip off western brands/technology. Their potential is wasted.

This is why I consider blacks racially superior to Asians even when considering the IQ disparity. Not because they're 'smarter', but because they aren't a bunch of sub-human cucks utterly lacking in self-respect.
Tbh judging a races supremacy based of one factor which is IQ is stupid to begin with. Blacks have proven to the world they are the best entertainers and sportsmen. Their IQ is a minor setback for their physical supremacy over every race

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, thecel, Truecel14 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19453, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Tbh judging a races supremacy based of one factor which is IQ is stupid to begin with. Blacks have proven to the world they are the best entertainers and sportsmen. Their IQ is a minor setback for their physical supremacy over every race
IQ is very important

Asians are creating new tech

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Artemis
interesting.

What about Mulatto (med + black)
Well a mix population would just be the average of the two wouldn't it.

Honestly, the only group I actually dislike are piggies. They're the only group that disgusts me.

My more unironic list is

Subhumans
Lil mis pig phenos

Humans
Everyone else

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deprived, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
IQ is very important

Asians are creating new tech
Blacks are dominating pop culture and entertainment/sports… they both have their niches but blacks clearly have more categories ticked than Asians who literally only have IQ.

Iq is arguably the most important thing a human can have im sure but that won’t win you a head to head

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and thereallegend
Well a mix population would just be the average of the two wouldn't it.

Honestly, the only group I actually dislike are piggies. They're the only group that disgusts me.

My more unironic list is

Subhumans
Lil mis pig phenos

Humans
Everyone else
Anglos and Germanics have the most pig phenos

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17791
asians are bug people. Rice farming societes require cooperation to harvest so its not surprising they evolved to be hyper conformist.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
They're good at fast pace stuff tbh but are not as good at being strongmen.

Blacks have good artistic IQ tbh, they're just not that good at maths. Like IQ only measures one thing really. If you compare a 70IQ black dude and a 70IQ white dude, the black dude could communicate with you, crack jokes and whatnot but the white 70IQ guy would legit be half braindead and take like 10 seconds to answer a question.

"do you want vanilla or chocolates ice-cream?"

"uh... can I have an icecream?'

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Alt Number 3
Anglos and Germanics have the most pig phenos
Nah bro, I separated them into celtics and germanics.
B86

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Artemis and Deleted member 18522
They're good at fast pace stuff tbh but are not as good at being strongmen.

Blacks have good artistic IQ tbh, they're just not that good at maths. Like IQ only measures one thing really. If you compare a 70IQ black dude and a 70IQ white dude, the black dude could communicate with you, crack jokes and whatnot but the white 70IQ guy would legit be half braindead and take like 10 seconds to answer a question.

"do you want vanilla or chocolates ice-cream?"

"uh... can I have an icecream?'
Blacks are bad @ strongmen due to their anatomy, all a black needs is to have white or Asian tier anatomy and they will dominate that as well JFL. JFL you have a point regarding the NT and charisma factor. Blacks are designed to be NT out of the wood works that’s why being black aspie is a fate worse than death on par with being Asian and low Iq

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 17791
Blacks are bad @ strongmen due to their anatomy, all a black needs is to have white or Asian tier anatomy and they will dominate that as well JFL. JFL you have a point regarding the NT and charisma factor. Blacks are designed to be NT out of the wood works that’s why being black aspie is a fate worse than death on par with being Asian and low Iq
Also we're good at swimming because we're descended from Atlantis :feelsyay:

But yeah, I never could trust IQ as a truly good measurement. You also have high IQ people with dogshit social skills. I mean social skills are a part of intelligence.

first based post from resident doomercel

I get your point but here's a rebuttal. Asian culture gets you tech, science, peace and stability.
Black culture though...

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and klip11

3. meds and blacks

4. ethnics

Weirdest rating I've ever seen.
Why are native Americans even on there and why are they so high?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Blacks are dominating pop culture and entertainment/sports… they both have their niches but blacks clearly have more categories ticked than Asians who literally only have IQ.

Iq is arguably the most important thing a human can have im sure but that won’t win you a head to head
Asian pop culture is huge nowadays tho

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Shit thread. You should have canceled your blacked subscription months ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, bedes, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
Asians and blacks both can eat together.

We need ethnic unity against the white man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21933, enchanted_elixir, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others

Subhuman cope. East asia has been a center of civilization for thousands of years. The only race that has ever challenged whites for superiority are east asians. Many africans aren't even making it past their 50th birthday where 99% of their population lives in Africa .

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, klip11, Deleted member 21052 and 1 other person
Weirdest rating I've ever seen.
Why are native Americans even on there and why are they so high?
Do I really need to explain why?
0e8fbf3b6018e4044101118723fea0e5

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Asians and blacks both can eat together.

We need ethnic unity against the white man
Oh blimey!
Screenshot 2022 10 31 124513

Quick Charles, Think!

Ah!

Hello fellow Niggas! Don't you hate how the Chinese are colonizing mother Africa?

'yeah, fuck those chinks!'

Hellow fellow Kpop maxxers, look at how those blacks are treating those poor Chinese construction workers! They were only building roads and bridges!

'fucking niggers'

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
The only true threat to the whites are the Chinese. Africans are still being neo colonized by the French and Chinese

Cumskins are happy to prop up and promote africans because they know they don't have the capability of truly challenging them on a global stage. It's so obvious how jews and whites use blacks minstrel entertainers. Threads like this are so blantant and cope

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 21052
I don't care about averages, I'm comparing the best of the best.
Just use a one in a million example theory. You can find omega chads of any race, it doesn’t mean shit

Not a big or even a fraction of what blackfo with thier
Are u really trying to tell me that Asian pop culture isn't more popular than African American culture globally? Just india and China alone disproves that.

Just use a one in a million example theory. You can find omega chads of any race, it doesn’t mean shit
He's not a one in a million. Stop making up bull.

Asian pop culture is huge nowadays tho
I think his point comes from is that modern music comes from black roots. Take rock, funk, house disco, hip hop, jazz etc you can see they all have black roots. Overall this is a shit thread completely disregarding the Asian supremacy that was the world order before white came along and used savagery to take over. I bet this man hasn't even researched the Silk Road or the the fact that a lot of European culture has Asian roots like Christianity, their food etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Truecel14, Deprived and 2 others
I think his point comes from is that modern music comes from black roots. Take rock, funk, house disco, hip hop, jazz etc you can see they all have black roots. Overall this is a shit thread completely disregarding the Asian supremacy that was the world order before white came along and used savagery to take over. I bet this man hasn't even researched the Silk Road or the the fact that a lot of European culture has Asian roots like Christianity, their food etc.
But the funny thing is... blacks have no way of owning that so called "culture". The white executives and businessmen are happy to make billions off them playing the role of entertainers. There is no real progress.

That's what kanye has been talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito, GetShrekt, thereallegend and 3 others
whites are the best looking on average.
What are you complaining about? I put West euros at the top but no, you must complain and argue over nothing.

Fucking hell. Maybe I should put them at the bottom to spite you.

But the funny thing is... blacks have no way of owning that so called "culture". The white executives and businessmen are happy to make billions off them playing the role of entertainers. There is no real progress.

That's what kanye has been talking about.
Bloody brilliant!
Screenshot 2022 10 31 124513

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Cheesyrumble
Another rapper is spot on.

Mayos are satisfied with giving blacks this role in society. It keeps them happy and stupid. "Look mom! Ariel is black now!"
Meanwhile.... african Americans are falling even further behind everyone else in income per capita.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Truecel14 and Deleted member 17791
Are u really trying to tell me that Asian pop culture isn't more popular than African American culture globally? Just india and China alone disproves that.
Lmfao… American culture is mostly black culture you do realise that right? The top songs all over the world are niggas sorry but no Asian pop culture isn’t even beating out white pop culture they are like 3rd place. There’s a reason why Pakistani whores in Lahore speak English and try to sound as ghetto American as possible when they do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Truecel14, klip11 and 1 other person
blacks are the lowest of the low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052

Blacks only burn down their own neighborhoods when they get pissed off. They wouldn't dare come to mine with that sh*t. And Asians are not cucked when it comes to family values and male leadership.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Cheesyrumble
Lmfao… American culture is mostly black culture you do realise that right? The top songs all over the world are niggas sorry but no Asian pop culture isn’t even beating out white pop culture they are like 3rd place. There’s a reason why Pakistani whores in Lahore speak English and try to sound as ghetto American as possible when they do
OK bhai... let's take a trip to Pakistan together. We should get a ground level view to see who's right.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur