Asians are racially inferior to blacks. "Muh Asian IQ" is cope.

There’s a reason why Pakistani whores in Lahore speak English and try to sound as ghetto American as possible when they do
pakistan lives rent free in your chimp tier uga buga head

But the funny thing is... blacks have no way of owning that so called "culture". The white executives and businessmen are happy to make billions off them playing the role of entertainers. There is no real progress.

That's what kanye has been talking about.
That is true. This is what the Korean entertainment industry is changing. Basically music and television drama made by and for Asian audiences. Looking at how big Korean shows and music are getting is clear example of this shift happening between western and Eastern entertainment. It is sad to see the African American culture has been set up so they can't profit from it despite having such prominence. Even in Canada where I am at I see so many people dressing and talking like African Americans.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Cheesyrumble
BB Fucking C!

this shit is unironically annoying as f

the only "mogger" races are the persians,europeans and east asians

rest are subhumans

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
pakistan lives rent free in your chimp tier uga buga head
I gave an example thag @Salludon used when he was speaking to a whore from his country and asking her to r8 multiple PSL guys. She spoke like your typical American zoomer girl which is nigga speech cry for me you faggot Ryan bitch
But the funny thing is... blacks have no way of owning that so called "culture". The white executives and businessmen are happy to make billions off them playing the role of entertainers. There is no real progress.

That's what kanye has been talking about.
blacks own it by creating it… niggas make the dumbest shit like Dead ass and eveybody says it XD

niggers make shit Music like “Poland” and it gets famous and loved world wide. Keep your Gook cope it’s nothing but cope we know it is and so does @8PSLcel

And yeah whislt it’s Jews and euros paying them that’s life niggas understand that so be it either way it’s their music and NT making them money and changing and influencing society not the Jew or the white cumskin producer who owns the studio

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Truecel14 and Deleted member 17791
That is true. This is what the Korean entertainment industry is changing. Basically music and television drama made by and for Asian audiences. Looking at how big Korean shows and music are getting is clear example of this shift happening between western and Eastern entertainment. It is sad to see the African American culture has been set up so they can't profit from it despite having such prominence. Even in Canada where I am at I see so many people dressing and talking like African Americans.
That's exactly my point. Global culture will continue to shift to Asia and fully benefit Asia. African Americans need to find a way to get ownership of their culture, or they will continue being ripped off by the whites and jews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
I gave an example thag @Salludon used when he was speaking to a whore from his country and asking her to r8 multiple PSL guys. She spoke like your typical American zoomer girl which is nigga speech cry for me you faggot Ryan bitch

blacks own it by creating it… niggas make the dumbest shit like Dead ass and eveybody says it XD

niggers make shit Music like “Poland” and it gets famous and loved world wide. Keep your Gook cope it’s nothing but cope we know it is and so does @8PSLcel

And yeah whislt it’s Jews and euros paying them that’s life niggas understand that so be it either way it’s their music and NT making them money and changing and influencing society not the Jew or the white cumskin producer who owns the studio
Ur thinking way too small, we are talking big picture things. African American are continuingly being put down by the power structure in America. It's horrible that the only way for most blacks to succeed is the entertainment industry.

I'm keeping my eye on Nigeria and other African countries that will be able to influence the world and fully benefit from their work unlike western blacks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, thereallegend and Deleted member 17791

Yes! Niggas just can't help but make banger music even if it's shit! BBC SMV will continue to rise.
Screenshot 2022 10 31 124513

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbh judging a races supremacy based of one factor which is IQ is stupid to begin with. Blacks have proven to the world they are the best entertainers and sportsmen. Their IQ is a minor setback for their physical supremacy over every race
When China perfects genetic engineering, they will produce 7 foot tall, athletic, super strong 165 IQ giga Chang moggers on an assembly line. The west is to cucked with muh morals to use such technology which is why China will mog.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Cheesyrumble
Yes! Niggas just can't help but make banger music even if it's shit! BBC SMV will continue to rise.
View attachment 1929423
Basically this but it’s always been this way and it won’t change EVER until niggers become on top. This is how the world works it’s not for the faint hearted
Ur thinking way too small, we are talking big picture things.
JFL you think blacks don’t already know this? Kanye is literally saying shit balcks were saying in the 80s your not revolutionary nor up to date your behind and late

In this world the weak suffer what they must and the strong do what theh will

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 17791
Basically this but it’s always been this way and it won’t change EVER until niggers become on top. This is how the world works it’s not for the faint hearted

JFL you think blacks don’t already know this? Kanye is literally saying shit balcks were saying in the 80s your not revolutionary nor up to date your behind and late

👍👍👍👍👍👍

Black SMV may be rising but I'm not cooming to that shit anymore. I've prepped for no nut.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black SMV may be rising but I'm not cooming to that shit anymore. I've prepped for no nut.
BBC helps me slay ethnic foids I’m greatful god made me bbc. Sure I can’t slay white whores due to being aspie but I can slay hot ethnic women and that’s better

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
BBC helps me slay ethnic foids I’m greatful god made me bbc. Sure I can’t slay white whores due to being aspie but I can slay hot ethnic women and that’s better
Are you Tyrone?:oops:

If you compare a 70IQ black dude and a 70IQ white dude, the black dude could communicate with you, crack jokes and whatnot but the white 70IQ guy would legit be half braindead and take like 10 seconds to answer a question.

"do you want vanilla or chocolates ice-cream?"

"uh... can I have an icecream?'
I have noticed that. A 70 IQ black will seem normal and probably giga NT. A 70 IQ white or rice would be legit invalids with a 70 IQ

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and Deleted member 17791
I have noticed that. A 70 IQ black will seem normal and probably giga NT. A 70 IQ white or rice would be legit invalids with a 70 IQ
Yeah. It's a funny thing, I wonder if someone has written about this before.

That's exactly my point. Global culture will continue to shift to Asia and fully benefit Asia. African Americans need to find a way to get ownership of their culture, or they will continue being ripped off by the whites and jews.
In order to do that Africa will need to gain ground on a global front but that is not happening anytime soon since African leaders are corrupt and some have sold their country to China for just a couple of hundred mil. I think Africa could learn from Asia. Black people could've also done a lot with the blm popularity and all the donations that were given but so far no laws passed or no real reform has been taken.

On another note it is crazy that things like drill rap is getting popular in places like Sweden where a some of my family is from.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Absolute shit thread I bet everything OP Oneitis and Mother dreams of Asian Cock

“disillusioned” @disillusioned fits your name right dumb ass rape victim

OK bhai... let's take a trip to Pakistan together. We should get a ground level view to see who's right.
As I said I’m basing this off a thread another user here made and the girl lived in the nation where whole life and still lives there yet speaks like a BBC maxxed usa girl that’s my point ain’t nobody speaking ching li Shan Han language JFL k pop is a niche a small niche and still not even NT no nightclubs play that shit
Are you Tyrone?:oops:
No but above avg looking. I’m subhuman to Whire foids though. But hot/Chadlite to ethnics it do be like that Bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
As I said I’m basing this off a thread another user here made and the girl lived in the nation where whole life and still lives there yet speaks like a BBC maxxed usa girl that’s my point ain’t nobody speaking ching li Shan Han language JFL k pop is a niche a small niche and still not even NT no nightclubs play that shit

No but above avg looking. I’m subhuman to Whire foids though. But hot/Chadlite to ethnics it do be like that Bhai
Would you be chadlite to bbc fetishists?

In order to do that Africa will need to gain ground on a global front but that is not happening anytime soon since African leaders are corrupt and some have sold their country to China for just a couple of hundred mil. I think Africa could learn from Asia. Black people could've also done a lot with the blm popularity and all the donations that were given but so far no laws passed or no real reform has been taken.

On another note it is crazy that things like drill rap is getting popular in places like Sweden where a some of my family is from.
BLM money went to a few people it wasn’t even a true W lmfao nothing would have been done with it I could have told idiot companies man JFL. See even Sweden has drill and @Cheesyrumble truong to say Asians can have more pop influence than niggas? Sweden doesn’t even have blacks JFL only Arabs. Africa is fucked ignore the place it won’t ever be equal because the strong take from the weak and Africans are weak this is the world we live in. In the future things may change but that’s about it but as it is now europe and USA control what the elections in africa look like

whites are def losing the females to ethnics
white women have been conditioned by social media to go interracial

not much race war thread can do to prevent ethnic males from flirting with white women in real life

i ran this study months ago asking 1000 white male what they would do if they saw a ethnic male flirting with a white women

most dont do anything in person so the ethnic male still has their way with the white women

BLM money went to a few people it wasn’t even a true W lmfao nothing would have been done with it I could have told idiot companies man JFL. See even Sweden has drill and @Cheesyrumble truong to say Asians can have more pop influence than niggas? Sweden doesn’t even have blacks JFL only Arabs. Africa is fucked ignore the place it won’t ever be equal because the strong take from the weak and Africans are weak this is the world we live in. In the future things may change but that’s about it but as it is now europe and USA control what the elections in africa look like
It's undeniable that blacks influence the world. I'll just leave it at east asian are rapidly gaining influence too. I'm fine saying that blacks have more influence than asians

• +1
It's undeniable that blacks influence the world. I'll just leave it at east asian are rapidly gaining influence too. I'm fine saying that blacks have more influence than asians
Ofc Asians are riding this will be their earth soon once white man poweer wains the east China man will take over and turn the planet into a dystopian robotic hell hole. I pray the Jew influences the east man

• +1
I'm pro black. #BLM BLACK COCK MATTERS!

Ofc Asians are riding this will be their earth soon once white man poweer wains the east China man will take over and turn the planet into a dystopian robotic hell hole. I pray the Jew influences the east man
I'm rooting for China to do good business in Africa and treat them as allies and not be assholes

I'm rooting for China to do good business in Africa and treat them as allies and not be assholes
Eh it’s up to Africans if they wanna be mugged off then it’s on them I won’t h8 on China for taking advantage of idiots. As I said the strong take from the weak. If working class people h8 life they can always rebel but no instead they wallow in misery and cry

• +1
Eh it’s up to Africans if they wanna be mugged off then it’s on them I won’t h8 on China for taking advantage of idiots. As I said the strong take from the weak. If working class people h8 life they can always rebel but no instead they wallow in misery and cry
Mirin ethnic takeover

• JFL
Nobody with 70 IQ will ever come across as normal srs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Artemis
The race that has always been a slave race is saying other races are inferior.
Niggers think basketball is the only sport on earth. Look at the Olympics points table, China, an Asian country is second on the list. There's no African nations in the top 20.
Without aid and wheat from Europe and Asia, half the niggers in Africa will be dead in a year.
Niggers keep coping about rappers, there's like 20 of them that are rich and famous, what about the other 99.9999% of niggers? Most of them live being slaves to the other races.
Asians in America have the highest average income, whereas niggers have the lowest.
No wonder niggers be like "muh dick", cos they have nothing else to show.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
The race that has always been a slave race is saying other races are inferior.
Niggers think basketball is the only sport on earth. Look at the Olympics points table, China, an Asian country is second on the list. There's no African nations in the top 20.
Without aid and wheat from Europe and Asia, half the niggers in Africa will be dead in a year.
Niggers keep coping about rappers, there's like 20 of them that are rich and famous, what about the other 99.9999% of niggers? Most of them live being slaves to the other races.
Asians in America have the highest average income, whereas niggers have the lowest.
No wonder niggers be like "muh dick", cos they have nothing else to show.
All races have been slaves genius people jsut harp on about the black sufferage because it’s more integral to western soycieuty. But euros have been slaves for longer and to more groups than blacks but ofc you will ignore that you braindead BITCH

White western countries are on the top thanks to blacks keep fucking speaking shit. African nations are super poor and thus focus on a few poormans sports that require more genetic determinism than skill such as athletics. Blacks in the west are richer more opportunities and thus well win eveything not one CHINK CAN BEAT SIMONE BILES NOT A SINGLE ONE YOU FUCKER

Asians and blacks both can eat together.

We need ethnic unity against the white man
Hispanics and Blacks need ethnic unity to build a good reputation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
lol whites and jews are the only reason niggers have any fame. without them rappers would be in the hood killing each other like all the other niggers

• Woah
What race is OP?

Well it's a blackpill for Asians at least. For blacks it's probably lifefuel.

I absolutely do not agree with the traditional wisdom that places Asians higher on the race hierarchy than blacks. And the reason comes down to physical and cultural differences.

Yes, Asians have higher IQ than blacks. But that's where their superiority ends. The problem is that Asian culture is extremely cucked and low T. They literally glorify being doormats and are basically conditioned since birth to be shat on. They're a literal race of slaves. Sub-humans. Blacks at least have a backbone and don't mind speaking their mind. If one race fucks over some blacks, they'll burn the city down. But Asians? They don't give af. Mao literally starved tens of millions of them and they barely even gave a damn just lol. Blacks also mog Asians physically as well.

Even their supposed IQ superiority largely becomes cope when you consider how painfully conformist they are. China supposedly has above average IQ but what are they using it for? They just rip off western brands/technology. Their potential is wasted.

This is why I consider blacks racially superior to Asians even when considering the IQ disparity. Not because they're 'smarter', but because they aren't a bunch of sub-human cucks utterly lacking in self-respect.
they're separately but equally inferior

posted from a mud hut in zambia , jfl muh blacks are superior when china can nuke africa to the ground

I put the races like this

1. Anglo Saxon and French

2. Other Germanics, red indians

3. meds and blacks

4. ethnics

5. celtics (pig pheno whites), aborigines
What are red indians , do u mean native Americans?

Well it's a blackpill for Asians at least. For blacks it's probably lifefuel.

I absolutely do not agree with the traditional wisdom that places Asians higher on the race hierarchy than blacks. And the reason comes down to physical and cultural differences.

Yes, Asians have higher IQ than blacks. But that's where their superiority ends. The problem is that Asian culture is extremely cucked and low T. They literally glorify being doormats and are basically conditioned since birth to be shat on. They're a literal race of slaves. Sub-humans. Blacks at least have a backbone and don't mind speaking their mind. If one race fucks over some blacks, they'll burn the city down. But Asians? They don't give af. Mao literally starved tens of millions of them and they barely even gave a damn just lol. Blacks also mog Asians physically as well.

Even their supposed IQ superiority largely becomes cope when you consider how painfully conformist they are. China supposedly has above average IQ but what are they using it for? They just rip off western brands/technology. Their potential is wasted.

This is why I consider blacks racially superior to Asians even when considering the IQ disparity. Not because they're 'smarter', but because they aren't a bunch of sub-human cucks utterly lacking in self-respect.
For purely slaying blacks mog hard. When you consider civilization accomplishments asians mog hard. Since getting laid is very important, overall being a black would mog.

No shit retard. ALL races are inferior to black lords.