ASIANS VS WHITES FOG BATTLE (HOTTIES SO GTFIH)

Who fogs among these girls?

• Total voters
still waiting for you to tell me how its cheating or give me better examples

my point wasnt that whites are hotter on average, its that hot asians dont even remotely compare to hot whites

so your 8 year old study doesnt even matter

I just told you, you 60 IQ abortion survivor. You're cheating by instigating votes.

Hot Asians of course destroy 'hot' whites.

View attachment 1777385

holy shit, is that Loki?
Yes.
Mogged3

nordics simp for ethnic girls as shit too. they know they can't get their own girls so they resort to places where they're high appeal.

Cope. Swedish men married to Swedish women were thirsting for Chinese girls in Singapore. Anyone can get a Nerdic woman.

nordics simp for ethnic girls as shit too. they know they can't get their own girls so they resort to places where they're high appeal.
So how does that undermine my point? You yourself fall for this shit too. Not surprised though since you're a brown ethniK.

Most nordic men can get nordic women.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and sibience
Girl 1:View attachment 1777335View attachment 1777342

Girl 2:View attachment 1777334

Girl 3: View attachment 1777343

Girl 4: View attachment 1777344

Girl 5: View attachment 1777345

These asians were found by @PrinterAndFaxMachin and @germanlooks not cherrypicked by me

tagging everyone in old thread
@Detona @Prettyboy @Vermilioncore @123123123 @vaninskybird @thereallegend @earthwindandfire @the BULL @BoneDensity @sibience @KING REIDYZ @forevergymcelling And my other niggas

FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife
Predeterminism
@Predeterminism
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
the BULL
@the BULL
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore
Xangsane
@Xangsane
Lihito
@Lihito
Growth Plate
@Growth Plate
Erik-Jón
@Erik-Jón
Manchild
@Manchild
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel
RecessedChinCel
@RecessedChinCel
Ryan
@Ryan
gamma
@gamma
luljankybo
@luljankybo
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower

girls from pinterest as by request

girl 6: View attachment 1777375

shes a hotty ngl, but looks like slenderman a bit

girl 7: View attachment 1777377
why is it a 1 vs 6? hardly fair...

this girl 7 you just added in is the best IMO

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and TsarTsar444
So how does that undermine my point? You yourself fall for this shit too. Not surprised though since you're a brown ethniK.
it doesn't. it's just the same shit.

not to mention that you're a disgusting shitskin dravidian with no teeth, but ok, keep worrying about talking with the bull instead of buying a dental implant.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Gaygymmaxx
@khvirgin chad choice

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
not to mention that you're a disgusting shitskin dravidian with no teeth, but ok, keep worrying about talking with the bull instead of buying a dental implant.
I'm not a dravidian but you're right about one thing. I have 6 missing teeth.

I just told you, you 60 IQ abortion survivor. You're cheating by instigating votes.

Hot Asians of course destroy 'hot' whites.
if posting a hot asian and hot white = instigating votes then ur proving my point even more

still waiting for hotter pics if you disagree

Cope.you look like you have aids.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm not a dravidian but you're right about one thing. I have 6 missing teeth.
then stop using the forum and work to buy teeth. you're literally a subhuman right now

• JFL
Cope.you look like you have aids.
the dude who looks like he has aids slays, you have to geomaxx because you can't get your own girls.

• Love it
nigga what?

all the asian votes added together is still less than half of hers :lul:
shows how outmatched the noodlewhores are , I picked an asian though. Kate upton sucks ngl. could have picked better. I'm not blind enough to pick a hot asain over a white bitch that looks worse.

then stop using the forum and work to buy teeth. you're literally a subhuman right now
Why lol? What's the fucking point?

heres girl 1's insta btw

she can pull off cutie

and hottie :love::love::love:

the perfect woman

if posting a hot asian and hot white = instigating votes then ur proving my point even more

still waiting for hotter pics if you disagree

No point in posting the poll is rigged because you're recruiting an army of incels to vote for tbe dyke.

No point in posting the poll is rigged because you're recruiting an army of incels to vote for tbe dyke.
its all the same people from the last thread that started this as i said already

ova for chinklovers tbh

the dude who looks like he has aids slays, you have to geomaxx because you can't get your own girls

Wrong incel and I have left the USA precisely twice for 30 days each (one trip to Europe and one to Japan)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Idk, maybe you could get a gf and stop obsessing about internet ppl?
That's the last thing I would want to do in my life. Why would I turn myself into a paypig cuckold personal slave? Doesn't make any sense.

Wrong incel and I have left the USA precisely twice for 30 days each (one trip to Europe and one to Japan)
Incel no One gives a shit about your asian women, everyone can get them. Ppl are competing to get a nordic girl with hot body not panfaced pale gook with Stick body.

thats is in fact precisely what i though

indubiously

i love asian girls. so cute and submissive. i voted girl 4

That's the last thing I would want to do in my life. Why would I turn myself into a paypig cuckold personal slave? Doesn't make any sense.
Idk, It seems like relationships and sex are quite important to you.

Incel no One gives a shit about your asian women, everyone can get them. Ppl are competing to get a nordic girl with hot body not panfaced pale gook with Stick body.
these top 1% asians i posted are like 1 psl point hotter than the average as well

all asians look the same

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931

Cope. Italians struggle to get Asians for LTR because no money + noheight + Danny Devito pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
these top 1% asians i posted are like 1 psl point hotter than the average as well

all asians look the same
And they don't come close to a nordic htb in sex appeal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • Hmm...
Cope. Italians struggle to get Asians for LTR because no money + noheight + Danny Devito pheno.
Not really incel. Italians are 178 cms on average and well built with well developed face. You americans are ugly and Age fast as fuck

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Not really incel. Italians are 178 cms on average and well built with well developed face. You americans are ugly and Age fast as fuck

nobody struggles to get asians you rat

scurry away in defeat rodent

• JFL
Girl 1:View attachment 1777335View attachment 1777342

Girl 2:View attachment 1777334

Girl 3: View attachment 1777343

Girl 4: View attachment 1777344

Girl 5: View attachment 1777345

These asians were found by @PrinterAndFaxMachin and @germanlooks not cherrypicked by me

tagging everyone in old thread
@Detona @Prettyboy @Vermilioncore @123123123 @vaninskybird @thereallegend @earthwindandfire @the BULL @BoneDensity @sibience @KING REIDYZ @forevergymcelling And my other niggas

FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife
Predeterminism
@Predeterminism
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
the BULL
@the BULL
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore
Xangsane
@Xangsane
Lihito
@Lihito
Growth Plate
@Growth Plate
Erik-Jón
@Erik-Jón
Manchild
@Manchild
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel
RecessedChinCel
@RecessedChinCel
Ryan
@Ryan
gamma
@gamma
luljankybo
@luljankybo
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower

girls from pinterest as by request

girl 6: View attachment 1777375

shes a hotty ngl, but looks like slenderman a bit

girl 7: View attachment 1777377
Girl 1 IS INSANELY GOOD LOOKING

imagine fuckin her tight and wet pussy and right at that moment, just look at her face while she orgasmmaxxing

wow.. thats sooo fuckin hotttttttttttttttttttttt

all asians look the same

You posted mexicans and garbafs tier Asians but they still fog the 70 year old tranny

Girl 1 IS INSANELY GOOD LOOKING

imagine fuckin her tight and wet pussy and right at that moment, just look at her face while she orgasmmaxxing

wow.. thats sooo fuckin hotttttttttttttttttttttt
shiiitt i fucking know,

look at insta links above bro, shes such a cutie man

unreal that a woman can look this good

nobody struggles to get asians you rat

scurry away in defeat rodent
This. Even low tier ethnic can get panfaced asians with 0 sex appeal. Low t incels have to cope with muh loyal asian waifu

You posted mexicans and garbafs tier Asians but they still fog the 70 year old tranny
says you and 2 other people on this entire thread

This. Even low tier ethnic can get panfaced asians with 0 sex appeal. Low t incels have to cope with muh loyal asian waifu
even arabs are hotter

and more loyal as well

• +1