ASIANS VS WHITES FOG BATTLE (HOTTIES SO GTFIH)

Who fogs among these girls?

• Total voters
ok hes trolling now

Somebody seems to be getting nervous, I get a strong sense of anxiety and panic from you now! Let's talk about how Nordic women are getting seduced, manipulated, extorted and savagely murdered by ethnics on the daily.

Look up Maren Ueland. Scandi woman with a boneless cuck boyfriend, went hiking in Morocco and got beheaded like a dog. They didn't even rape her.

looks like a boulder person, clearly doesnt count

one of the only foids comparable to a chinkett

then do a tinder experiment with a paki and see how you will get 0 likes. jfl at you ugly incel thinking you would have a rotation of stacies in stockholm because they're easier :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: asians swipe right on everyone because they're in low demand.

Cope. Asian women are highest in demand.

Most Nordic women do. It's what they're famous for.
bro she literally was backpacking in morocco and got grabbed by these evil lads and murdered

how in the everliving fuck does this prove your point

Asian women fog on Tinder + criminal cases also matter
they are easy as fuck on tinder. reason why every ugly white incel wants to go there.

they are easy as fuck on tinder. reason why every ugly white incel wants to go there.
i think its about time we finish up here

bucks lad, not rodents

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
bro she literally was backpacking in morocco and got grabbed by these evil lads and murdered

how in the everliving fuck does this prove your point

Grabbed? No, she was seduced.
You see, you think etnics are jumping out of bushes and asssulting these women. No, these women go to Morocco in search of drugs.

Ever wondered if a woman who goes backpacking in Morocco might not be the most intelligent human being to walk the Earth?

Wrong. Extremely high standards + everyone wants to go there.

Wrong. Extremely high standards + everyone wants to go there.
every white incel, yes. white chads seek their nordic counterpart.

every white incel, yes. white chads seek their nordic counterpart.

:lul:

Said no study ever. White chads married to Swedish women thirst for Asian according to their wives.

:lul:

Said no study ever. White chads married to Swedish women thirst for Asian according to their wives.
studies don't matter when you use tinder there and get no matches. if nordic girls were easy you would be flooded.

studies don't matter when you use tinder there and get no matches. if nordic girls were easy you would be flooded.

I have gotten matches in Sweden. Again it's super easy because their women are extremely ugly, low self esteem and low IQ.

I have gotten matches in Sweden. Again it's super easy because their women are extremely ugly, low self esteem and low IQ.
yes, you matched with the femcels and the ltbs, that's why you aren't happy with them. asians will treat you good as their white master.

yes, you matched with the femcels and the ltbs, that's why you aren't happy with them. asians will treat you good as their white master.

Literally every woman in Sweden is a femcel and a ltb jfl. :lul::lul::lul:

You incels are so clueless.

thinking they are hotter must be some kind of genetic defect

even asian men know the truth
Everybody knows the truth even in the hood of south Chiraq we know the truth these snow bunnies are our qweeenz real shyieet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and the BULL
Literally every woman in Sweden is a femcel and a ltb jfl. :lul::lul::lul:

You incels are so clueless.
no, tons of stacies, they simply aren't shown to you.

Btw I am NOT white and I look Indian (southern Indian)!!!

i get the vibe you're even worse for wear than the legendary @Zer0/∞

oofy doofy pill and maybe youll get a pan faced asian @Detona

no, tons of stacies, they simply aren't shown to you.

Random swedes:

depositphotos_91407628-stock-photo-swedish-fans-at-the-women.jpg

Just literally all butterfaces lmao.
All swedsh women have this pheno btw. The melting wax figurine pheno. :lul::lul::lul:

that explains the lack of social awareness and understanding

Sorry for hurting your feelings. What did you think about the video of the Swedish girl getting decapitated though? Disturbing af amirite?

Random swedes:

depositphotos_91407628-stock-photo-swedish-fans-at-the-women.jpg

Just literally all butterfaces lmao.
All swedsh women have this pheno btw. The melting wax figurine pheno. :lul::lul::lul:
x720

meanwhile real life. you posted a bunch of kids lol delusional incel
you have to make up all of those excuses because you can't admit asians are easier for you, that's why you're obsessed with them. every white incel gets king treatment by asian waifu and catches yellow fever, a tale as old as time.

white women only crew

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i get the vibe you're even worse for wear than the legendary @Zer0/∞

oofy doofy pill and maybe youll get a pan faced asian @Detona

Or a Swedish woman more likely judging by Swedish couples.
Holy shit, those women get some homely men.

x720

you have to make up all of those excuses because you can't admit asians are easier for you, that's why you're obsessed with them. every white incel gets king treatment by asian waifu and catches yellow fever, a tale as old as time.

Scrunchfaced butterface as fuck. Literally hideous.

Scrunchfaced butterface as fuck. Literally hideous.
japanese-girls-partnering-shoulder-260nw-1153254538.jpg

jfl. asians can only be top tier while white women have to be represented by low beckies.

:lul::lul::lul:

Swedish women going full Donald Trump to protect their countries from Asian women.

Femcel revolution in 3... 2... 1...

https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcuarfqJIRo

japanese-girls-partnering-shoulder-260nw-1153254538.jpg

jfl. asians can only be top tier while white women have to be represented by low beckies.

So much better than the Swedes it's hilarious.

Swedish women look like concentration camp victims.

So much better than the Swedes it's hilarious.

Swedish women look like concentration camp victims.
whatever helps you cope with the fact that asians are easier. every white incel can get asian girls.

whatever helps you cope with the fact that asians are easier. every white incel can get asian girls.

If that's true why is this happening:

• JFL
If that's true why is this happening:

"strong successful male"
ugly LTN who is 30th percentile in chandinavia spilling bullshit for ppl like you who need to feel better about themselves.

Swedish women going full Donald Trump to protect their countries from Asian women.

Femcel revolution in 3... 2... 1...

https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcuarfqJIRo

spot on take from @the BULL

• JFL
"strong successful male"
ugly LTN who is 30th percentile in chandinavia spilling bullshit for ppl like you who need to feel better about themselves.

Why is Sweden's feminist cuck government trying to ban this then?

Why is Sweden's feminist cuck government trying to ban this then?

it's just immigrations' rules incel lol this ugly LTN has to cope with the fact that he can't get asian girls in his country and has to migrate.

Please explain:

just as he said,

he got worship treatment from an ugly thai mangirl after his hot swed wife left him for a better looking lad and got yellow fever

so obvious but you clearly arent capable of basic logical deduction innit?

it's just immigrations' rules incel lol this ugly LTN has to cope with the fact that he can't get asian girls in his country and has to migrate.

Why ban Thai women but not Afghan men?

Please, explanation now.

just as he said,

he got worship treatment from an ugly thai mangirl after his hot swed wife left him for a better looking lad and got yellow fever

so obvious but you clearly arent capable of basic logical deduction innit?

Logically deduce this video for me, please:

Why ban Thai women but not Afghan men?

Please, explanation now.

BECAUSE NO ONE IMPORTS AFGHAN HUSBANDS JFL WHAT A RETARD

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
And?

Why would Swedish women be worried that Swedish men are marrying Thai women?
it's not even real. i can't find any source on the internet. i read the comments, they're the typical richard copers 40 yo baldcels who want to escape a lifelong of inceldom.

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Girl 1:View attachment 1777335View attachment 1777342

Girl 2:View attachment 1777334

Girl 3: View attachment 1777343

Girl 4: View attachment 1777344

Girl 5: View attachment 1777345

These asians were found by @PrinterAndFaxMachin and @germanlooks not cherrypicked by me

tagging everyone in old thread
@Detona @Prettyboy @Vermilioncore @123123123 @vaninskybird @thereallegend @earthwindandfire @the BULL @BoneDensity @sibience @KING REIDYZ @forevergymcelling And my other niggas

FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife
Predeterminism
@Predeterminism
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
the BULL
@the BULL
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore
Xangsane
@Xangsane
Lihito
@Lihito
Growth Plate
@Growth Plate
Erik-Jón
@Erik-Jón
Manchild
@Manchild
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel
RecessedChinCel
@RecessedChinCel
Ryan
@Ryan
gamma
@gamma
luljankybo
@luljankybo
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower

girls from pinterest as by request

girl 6: View attachment 1777375

shes a hotty ngl, but looks like slenderman a bit

girl 7: View attachment 1777377
HOLY FUCKKK 3 4 AND 5 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Natalie 007 fogs hard but there is just something about a GORGEOUS Asian Queen... fuckkkkkk

I need a million dollars

• +1
Reactions: Detona
it's not even real. i can't find any source on the internet. i read the comments, they're the typical richard copers 40 yo baldcels who want to escape a lifelong of inceldom.

It's not real but multiple people are making videos about it?

Holy cope, batman.

Again please answer the question. Why are Swedish women angry if this is all just a bunch of incels?

Again please answer the question. Why are Swedish women angry if this is all just a bunch of incels?
nigga there is no article about that. it's just ugly incels making up stuff. nothing new. incels often resort to counter information and conspiracy theories.