ASIANS VS WHITES FOG BATTLE (HOTTIES SO GTFIH)

Who fogs among these girls?

• Total voters
nigga there is no article about that. it's just ugly incels making up stuff. nothing new. incels often resort to counter information and conspiracy theories.

Keep coping.

Equality minister Maria Arnholm says she wants to keep the controversial two-year deportation rule of so-called "mail-order brides," writes Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet. The time law states that women whose relationship with their Swedish husband breaks down inside a two-year period will be deported back to their native country.

2716980_1200_675.jpg

Now answer my question, you fucking swine. If this is all just a bunch of incels, why are Swedish women so aggressively trying to stop it?

Keep coping.

Equality minister Maria Arnholm says she wants to keep the controversial two-year deportation rule of so-called "mail-order brides," writes Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet. The time law states that women whose relationship with their Swedish husband breaks down inside a two-year period will be deported back to their native country.

2716980_1200_675.jpg

Now answer my question, you fucking swine. If this is all just a bunch of incels, why are Swedish women so aggressively trying to stop it?
The time law states that women whose relationship with their Swedish husband breaks down inside a two-year period will be deported back to their native country.
However, campaigners, including women's rights organisations and a government appointed investigator, say a large number of women who marry a Swede are locked in an abusive relationship and the timeframe is used as a loophole by men who bring over numerous women from abroad.

you didn't even read the article you low attention span coper

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Keep coping.

2716980_1200_675.jpg

it's a rule made to stop making thai women abuse ugly incels' dreams and live off swedish welfare :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

BECAUSE NO ONE IMPORTS AFGHAN HUSBANDS JFL WHAT A RETARD

Dude he's gonna lower your IQ from proximity if you keep interacting with him, rather he's gonna start stealing it

osmosis type shit innit

The time law states that women whose relationship with their Swedish husband breaks down inside a two-year period will be deported back to their native country.
However, campaigners, including women's rights organisations and a government appointed investigator, say a large number of women who marry a Swede are locked in an abusive relationship and the timeframe is used as a loophole by men who bring over numerous women from abroad.

you didn't even read the article you low attention span coper

Yeah right. Sweden has one of the lowest rates of domestic violence in the world, and almost all of it is done by Muslim men against their Muslim and Swedish wives.

You really buy that repellent femcel's explanation?

Dude he's gonna lower your IQ from proximity if you keep interacting with him, rather he's gonna start stealing it

View attachment 1777524

osmosis type shit innit

I noticed you got real quiet once I started talking about ditzy Swedish girls getting decapitated in Morocco.

it's a rule made to stop making thai women abuse ugly incels' dreams and live off swedish welfare :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul:

But not Muslims, right? The 800 pound gorilla in the room?

Yeah right. Sweden has one of the lowest rates of domestic violence in the world, and almost all of it is done by Muslim men against their Muslim and Swedish wives.

You really buy that repellent femcel's explanation?
it's not an explanation it's a rule. if thai women want to live there, they have to stay with their ugly husband for at least 2 years.

But not Muslims, right? The 800 pound gorilla in the room?
muslims don't go there to be trophy husbands. they have to work to gain citizen status.

it's not an explanation it's a rule. if thai women want to live there, they have to stay with their ugly husband for at least 2 years.

And why did they concoct this rule despite Muslim immigrants being public enemy #1 in Sweden?

And why did they concoct this rule despite Muslim immigrants being public enemy #1 in Sweden?
immigrants go there to work not to live off welfare.

muslims don't go there to be trophy husbands. they have to work to gain citizen status.

No they don't. They get refugee status and live off welfare for the remainder of their lives, living out their days sodomizing Swedish girls, bashing their brains out with bricks, and blowing stuff up.

:lul::lul::lul:

Said no one ever about Sweden.

"Refugees welcome" they said.
every european country has refugees problem. it's about the cucked EU rules. however there's no reason to let even thai women who delude their husbands only to live off the welfare.

every european country has refugees problem. it's about the cucked EU rules. however there's no reason to let even thai women who delude their husbands only to live off the welfare.

Cucked? If you can ban Thai wives you can deport refugees.
Why is the Equality Ministry not talking about banning this?
Just the very name "Equality Ministry" tells you who is cucking who. It ain't the EU.

Just face it. This is pure female jealousy.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F01%2F31%2F15%2F30%2F3101glassed.jpg

I noticed you got real quiet once I started talking about ditzy Swedish girls getting decapitated in Morocco.
sorry nigger i was making food innit

i already told you, a subhuman boulder person getting beheaded by a paki doesnt prove a thing

Cucked? If you can ban Thai wives you can ban immigrants.
Why is the Equality Ministry not talking about banning this?
Just the very name "Equality Ministry" tells you who is cucking who. It ain't the EU.

Just face it. This is pure female jealousy.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F01%2F31%2F15%2F30%2F3101glassed.jpg
you can't ban immigrants. thai women can go there to work like everyone else.

you can't ban immigrants. thai women can go there to work like everyone else.

You can ban refugees who don't work a day in their lives. Again why did the equality ministry single out Thai women when refugees also import women?

Last edited:
You should have posted a better picture of girl #2. The results could have changed drastically if you did that.

@Detona

why do you see asian vs white women as a retarded game?

90BC2F0A 21D3 494E BA45 C6EBE847846A

just tell me an asian woman that looks better than this. who is the best looking asian woman to you?

average white woman is fat that doesn’t mean they don’t have a genetically more attractive skull.

@Detona

View attachment 1777556
just tell me an asian woman that looks better than this. who is the best looking asian woman to you?

average white woman is fat that doesn’t mean they don’t have a genetically more attractive skull.
#6 is hotter than her by far, 3 and 7 as well.

@Detona

View attachment 1777556

Are you kidding? This woman looks like she has some kind of genetic disease. Horrible mouth nose eye area, ugly shoulders, lazy eyes, green shit eye color, man forehead, and she's Kpopmaxxing to boot so that clearly tells you who SHE thinks is superior.

Last edited:
still waiting for your point

jihadi dark triad bad boys kill white women, so what?

Equality Ministry of Sweden hasn't made a sound about it.

So if this is just incels getting with Thai women, why the outrage and legal reaction? It's not possible that Swedish men with Thai women sre involved in more violence or collecting more welfare.

Just admit it. Swedish women are afraid of Thai women cos they know they can't compete.

Equality Ministry of Sweden hasn't made a sound about it.

So if this is just incels getting with Thai women, why the outrage and legal reaction? There's no way Swedish men with Thai women sre involved in more violence or collecting more welfare.
still waiting for your point :lul:

actually ive waited long enough im done with your chink obsessed retard ass

Are you kidding? This woman looks like she has some kind of genetic disease. Horrible mouth nose eye area, ugly shoulders, lazy eyes, green shit eye color, man forehead, and she's Kpopmaxxing to boot so that clearly tells you who SHE thinks is superior.
nvm you are trolling kys. you don’t even know any looksmaxxing you sound like a retarded bluepiller trying to call someone ugly

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
still waiting for your point :lul:

actually ive waited long enough im done with your chink obsessed retard ass

Demolished you. Now run away with your tail tucked between your hind legs.

nvm you are trolling kys. you don’t even know any looksmaxxing you sound like a retarded bluepiller trying to call someone ugly

Time to hit that 'ignore' button and sleep peacefully at night while I'm still tearing the forum up.

Time to swallow your pride and hit that 'ignore' button.

@zv1212

Time to swallow your pride and hit that 'ignore' button.

@Detona

View attachment 1777556

this bitch is notorious for wanting to look south korean
she lives in south korea and photoshops her pics to look more south korean

but in reality shes like every other white girl, lacking the feminine beauty of asian girls
look at the beginning, also her masculine voice

@zv1212

I see you can't let go of having lost so brutally to me.

Time to hit that 'ignore' button and sleep peacefully at night while I'm still tearing the forum up.
you wouldn’t have said “ugly shoulders” or “green shit eyes” unless you were trying to look for random non looksmaxxing things to name.
#6 is hotter than her by far, 3 and 7 as well.
ok they look good i guess but asians are by default recessed. kind of like the pug breed of dogs even if they look cute
this bitch is notorious for wanting to look south korean
she lives in south korea and photoshops her pics to look more south korean
View attachment 1777580View attachment 1777581
but in reality shes like every other white girl, lacking the feminine beauty of asian girls
look at the beginning, also her masculine voice

no i think that she looks good in her skincare videos from 1-3 years ago where she wears no makeup. kpop look freaks me out but i like these people

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
neither i see ethnics with the same avi as @MarkCorrigan
Sttiktokcel is the worst user on here don't bother arguing with him