ASIANS VS WHITES FOG BATTLE (HOTTIES SO GTFIH)

Who fogs among these girls?

• Total voters
Girl 1:View attachment 1777335View attachment 1777342

Girl 2:View attachment 1777334

Girl 3: View attachment 1777343

Girl 4: View attachment 1777344

Girl 5: View attachment 1777345

These asians were found by @PrinterAndFaxMachin and @germanlooks not cherrypicked by me

tagging everyone in old thread
@Detona @Prettyboy @Vermilioncore @123123123 @vaninskybird @thereallegend @earthwindandfire @the BULL @BoneDensity @sibience @KING REIDYZ @forevergymcelling And my other niggas

FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife
Predeterminism
@Predeterminism
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
the BULL
@the BULL
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore
Xangsane
@Xangsane
Lihito
@Lihito
Growth Plate
@Growth Plate
Erik-Jón
@Erik-Jón
Manchild
@Manchild
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel
RecessedChinCel
@RecessedChinCel
Ryan
@Ryan
gamma
@gamma
luljankybo
@luljankybo
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower

girls from pinterest as by request

girl 6: View attachment 1777375

shes a hotty ngl, but looks like slenderman a bit

girl 7: View attachment 1777377
I like both 1 and 2, but I think 1 has less sex appeal. 2 fogs, but it's really just a matter of personal preference

literally all the asian votes added up together = 4 votes

the nordic beauty has 13 on her own :love:

nuff said

This. Even low tier ethnic can get panfaced asians with 0 sex appeal. Low t incels have to cope with muh loyal asian waifu

:lul::lul::lul:

Keep crying for the most desired women with the highest standards.

You rarely see Asian women with poor Shitalians for a reason.

I like both 1 and 2, but I think 1 has less sex appeal. 2 fogs, but it's really just a matter of personal preference
2 is a hottie but 1 is so fucking cute and hot at the same time :love::love::love:

i wanna fuck the shit out of her

soooo many loads were deposited to these images :love:

all the asians are hot cant rly pick one tbh
I'm not really into them, but can understand your perspective
2 is a hottie but 1 is so fucking cute and hot at the same time :love::love::love:

i wanna fuck the shit out of her

soooo many loads were deposited to these images :love:

2 is sexy like if she were darker skinned hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. 1 is beautiful, I could look at her and admire her. But I would not get that same feeling of just fucking her

2 is sexy like if she were darker skinned hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. 1 is beautiful, I could look at her and admire her. But I would not get that same feeling of just fucking her
too bad me and you will never even touch a woman hot as either of them :feelsohgod:

keeps me up at night :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
6 is definitely a stacylite and uncanny

i though asians couldnt be over 5/10 but that one changed my mind :love::love::love:

whites fog reguardless

• +1
Name of latina

:lul::lul::lul:

Keep crying for the most desired women with the highest standards.

You rarely see Asian women with poor Shitalians for a reason.
you don't see them because no one wants them. every one can get asian girls, they're bottom tier choice for incels with no sex appeal.

you don't see them because no one wants them. every one can get asian girls, they're bottom tier choice for incels with no sex appeal.
crazy hes still coping this hard after this thread

says its rigged because i @ed my friends but almost none of them replied

says its rigged because i didnt post hot asian girls but wont send me hotter ones

JLF at intense dosages of copium

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Also this poll is so biased. You gave a bad example of the white girl and put like 5 different asian girls.

Girl 1 IS INSANELY GOOD LOOKING

imagine fuckin her tight and wet pussy and right at that moment, just look at her face while she orgasmmaxxing

wow.. thats sooo fuckin hotttttttttttttttttttt

*bunghole

Also this poll is so biased. You gave a bad example of the white girl and put like 5 different asian girls.
yet all of the asian votes added together are less than a third of the hottie whites votes

biased as shit and still destroyed

ova for chinklovercels

crazy hes still coping this hard after this thread

says its rigged because i @ed my friends but almost none of them replied

says its rigged because i didnt post hot asian girls but wont send me hotter ones

JLF at intense dosages of copium
in his dream world nordic girls are the easier ones and are seething at asians. whoever has tried to location spoof in different places knows very well that this is biblical cope.

Girl 2 by a lot. 1 and 7 are hot too but Girl 2 is my type

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Gaygymmaxx and Detona
in his dream world nordic girls are the easier one and are seething at asians. whoever has tried to location spoof in different places knows very well that this is biblical cope.
speaking of biblical cope i forgot to mention my bestie, @LooksOverAll

in his dream world nordic girls are the easier ones and are seething at asians. whoever has tried to location spoof in different places knows very well that this is biblical cope.

Cope, never happened. Ive shown you several studies including one in which blond women admit defeat at the hands of Asians.

It's over. No matter how hard you try to re-engineer reality.

Cope, never happened. Ive shown you several studies including one in which blond women admit defeat at the hands of Asians.

It's over. No matter how hard you try to re-engineer reality.
Muh not well explained studies vs actual experience (tinder), which matters more? Your studies go to the trash can when you see that you easily get asian top girls but very hardly gl nordic girls.

speaking of biblical cope i forgot to mention my bestie, @LooksOverAll

Typical coward using gang numbers to cheat

OP you and your friends are the human equivalent of ants.

yet all of the asian votes added together are less than a third of the hottie whites votes

biased as shit and still destroyed

ova for chinklovercels
Nigga it doesnt matter if the blonde gets more vote.

Indians here would vote for a tranny if she had blonde hair.

The mexican should have way more votes, but this site is biased af.

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Typical coward using gang numbers to cheat

OP you and your friends are the human equivalent of ants.
2 of the homies i @ed have actually responded jfl

@FailedNormieManlet and @the BULL only

• JFL
Muh not well explained studies vs actual experience (tinder), which matters more?

studies obviously

you "actual experience" is as fake as this poll.

Your studies go to the trash can when you see that you easily get asian girls but very hardly nordic girls.

Roflmao literal homeless men can get Nordic 'girls'.

Nigga it doesnt matter if the blonde gets more vote.

Indians here would vote for a tranny if she had blonde hair.

The mexican should have way more votes, but this site is biased af.

so this girl just needs a wig? :lul:

studies obviously

No incel. Your studies get shattered when you location spoof in stockholm and get 3 matches vs 99+ in bejing.

2 of the homies i @ed have actually responded jfl

@FailedNormieManlet and @the BULL only

Your gang was already in the thread. You're in a chat room conspiring to mob

studies obviously

bro is huffin on the good stuff, can you send me ur dealers snap ?

No incel. Your studies get shattered when you location spoof in stockholm and get 3 matches vs 99+ in bejing.

Wrong, not my experience. Nordic girls have lower standards and are very easily emotionally manipulated and taken advantage of (low IQ + low self esteem)

JFL at @Detona trying to make himself feel better for only being able to get asian panfaced uglies

ova

• JFL
Wrong, not my experience. Nordic girls have lower standards and are very easily emotionally manipulsted and taken advantage of (low IQ + low self esteem)
yeah, whatever, do location spoof in bejing and in stockholm and report back. tinder = real life, not your studies. your studies don't mean shit when you fail to get a gl nordic girl.

JFL at @Detona trying to make himself feel better for only being able to get asian panfaced uglies

ova

JFL at zv1212 trying to make his white women friends feel better by making blatantly fake polls to try to salvage what's left of white women's self esteem and dignity.

yeah, whatever, do location spoof in bejing and in stockholm and report back. tinder = real life, not your studies. your studies don't mean shit when you fail to get a gl nordic girl.

Already been done recently at the Looksmaxing forum. Predictably exactly what Inssid happened, just like the studies would have us to expect.

Please give an explanation as to how all these studies could be wrong.

these chinklovers just spam that decade old study all day

and when prove that hot asians dont compare to hot whites he just makes up copium excuses

quite sad innit

JFL at zv1212 trying to make his white women friends feel better by making blatantly fake polls to try to salvage what's left of white women's self esteem and dignity.
i have no white women friends tbh, only asian ones

white women wouldnt even look in my direction because they're on another level. easy to make conversation with chinks tho (y)

Even Pakis can get gl Nordic girls and groom them in to rape gangs. What the fuck is your point? Nordic women are the cum rags of the universe. No one wants them, they just want to destroy them and make money doing it.

Already been done recently at the Looksmaxing forum. Predictably exactly what Inssid happened, just like the studies would have us to expect.

Please give an explanation as to how all these studies could be wrong.
you didn't do shit. you keep spamming those weird studies for years. you have no idea of real life.

Even Pakis can get gl Nordic girls and groom them in to rape gangs. What the fuck is your point? Nordic women are the cum rags of the universe. No one wants them, they just want to destroy them and make money doing it.
in your parallel universe. nordic girls despise pakis and don't want anything to do with them .

in your parallel universe. nordic girls despise pakis and don't want anything to do with them .
hes is genuinely not in our reality, bro is in a 2d plane of existance

just give up lad, a lion like you should be hunting bucks, not rodents like him :ogre:

• JFL

Cope. They get seduced by Pakis on the regular, often because they were seeking nsrcotic drugs from them. Then they get recruited in to the prostituion ring. They settle for absolute beta males.

Cope. They get seduced by Pakis on the regular, often because they were seeking nsrcotic drugs from them. Then they get recruited in to the prostituion ring. They settle for absolute beta males.
ok hes trolling now

then do a tinder experiment with a paki and see how you will get 0 likes. jfl at you ugly incel thinking you would have a rotation of stacies in stockholm because they're easier :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: asians swipe right on everyone because they're in low demand.

hes is genuinely not in our reality, bro is in a 2d plane of existance

just give up lad, a lion like you should be hunting bucks, not rodents like him :ogre:

Look up Maren Ueland. Scandi woman with a boneless cuck boyfriend, went hiking in Morocco and got beheaded like a dog. They didn't even rape her.