Aspirin makes u chad

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Increases bone formation

"In this study, we found that aspirin was able to up-regulate telomerase activity as seen in other cell types [26] with capability to increase bone formation [21]. We speculate that up-regulated telomerase activity in BMMSCs resulted in aspirin-mediated osteogenesis, suggesting that aspirin could serve a potential treatment of osteoporosis in the OVX mice. Aspirin-elevated telomerase level in BMMSCs is much lower than that in cancer cells, implying a safe use of aspirin to improve osteogenesis."

Anti estrogen

Also , anti ageing (ageing is looksmin)

ive been takeing aspirin & got mor chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, milkcuck, Alexios and 6 others
I fucking hate aging lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi, SteveRogers, Slendercel and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Slendercel, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
take vit k with it or else paper cuts will kill you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 1 other person
take vit k with it or else paper cuts will kill you
i get cut , thats an exaggeration . u may bleed more but its not dangerous

albiet , a severe would could be made more dangerous with aspirin perhaps

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ambi
what???

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
@Magnum Opus

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Magnum Opus and Youㅤ
i get cut , thats an exaggeration . u may bleed more but its not dangerous

albiet , a severe would could be made more dangerous with aspirin perhaps
when i worked in a warehouse i would get random cuts from boxes and just bumping into things wrong way every single day i took a high amount of aspirin w/o blood thickeners

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Youㅤ, ALP and 1 other person
Why do you want to anti age? You become a high value men in your 40s

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, goat123, Slendercel and 4 others
So, does this mean, take Aspirin to become more attractive???

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, descension and Youㅤ
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ALP
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexios, 5'7 zoomer, mirrormogger and 1 other person
So what’s the dose for these benefits?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Youㅤ, bloodsuckingliar and 1 other person
long time aspirin use can cause stomach ulcers

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Slendercel, yue and 5 others
Increases bone formation

"In this study, we found that aspirin was able to up-regulate telomerase activity as seen in other cell types [26] with capability to increase bone formation [21]. We speculate that up-regulated telomerase activity in BMMSCs resulted in aspirin-mediated osteogenesis, suggesting that aspirin could serve a potential treatment of osteoporosis in the OVX mice. Aspirin-elevated telomerase level in BMMSCs is much lower than that in cancer cells, implying a safe use of aspirin to improve osteogenesis."

Anti estrogen

Also , anti ageing (ageing is looksmin)

ive been takeing aspirin & got mor chad

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
long time aspirin use can cause stomach ulcers
Yes it can but it also can be safe long term . Generally advised 2 take it with a glass of water & potentially food too in order 2 dilute it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yue, Alexios, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
50 micromolars/mL in the first study for the in vitro assays
Lmfao in vitro studies suck my dick. Get back to me when you find clinical evidence nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, AscendableReal, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I was actually looking into this yesterday. It helps prevent vascular dementia.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Lmfao in vitro studies suck my dick. Get back to me when you find clinical evidence nigga
This cross-sectional study investigated the relationships of low-dose aspirin use with total femur BMD, femoral neck BMD, intertrochanter BMD, and L1BMD. In summary, our results mainly show significantly higher total femur BMD, intertrochanter BMD, and L1 BMD in low-dose aspirin users compared to non-aspirin users in the general US population and significantly greater femoral neck BMD but only after multivariate adjustment. Stratified analysis and interacti

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Alexios
Needs to be taken with vitamin k2. But yes wonder drug for health, stress, life etc

• +1
This cross-sectional study investigated the relationships of low-dose aspirin use with total femur BMD, femoral neck BMD, intertrochanter BMD, and L1BMD. In summary, our results mainly show significantly higher total femur BMD, intertrochanter BMD, and L1 BMD in low-dose aspirin users compared to non-aspirin users in the general US population and significantly greater femoral neck BMD but only after multivariate adjustment. Stratified analysis and interacti
Highest IQ in the forum, thanks for this bhai. You look super young btw.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Isn't it dangerous tho? My grandma almost died(kidney failure) from small dose of aspirin which was prescribed by a doctor

JFL i was sick a lot when i was a kid/teen, i took a ton of it. I'm still a subhuman.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and raleqtambrobret
Isn't it dangerous tho? My grandma almost died(kidney failure) from small dose of aspirin which was prescribed by a doctor
it can be dangerous , it does have downsides , but its not usually dangerous if used correctly

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
just another jew chemical. jfl at your iq if you think headache pills will change your face

just another jew chemical. jfl at your iq if you think headache pills will change your face
its just salicylic acid with an acetyl group attached

"A precursor to aspirin found in the bark of the willow tree (genus Salix) has been used for its health effects for at least 2,400 years.[11][12] In 1853, chemist Charles Frédéric Gerhardt treated the medicine sodium salicylate with acetyl chloride to produce acetylsalicylic acid for the first time.[13] "

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
cope, my grandma took it for years for her arthritis and she never got an ulcer
yeah anectodal stories counteract clinical studies:forcedsmile::feelskek:

6mg/kg/day was the lower dose used. That translates to 450-500mg per day for an 80kg male. This is dangerous as fuck and will kill you in the long run lmao. Was promising but not worth it lol
That’s a pretty safe dose

I’m 60 kg I take up to 648 mg

That’s a pretty safe dose

I’m 60 kg I take up to 648 mg
Youㅤ

yo you is that you?

How much do i take
"Mesenchymal stem cell-based intervention with low-dose aspirin (< 100 μg/mL) may benefit osteoporosis treatment by inhibition of osteoclast differentiation and activities [25]. Aspirin at a dose of 50 μg/mL can partially block the formation of osteoclasts induced by RANKL and led to a significantly decreased number of tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase (TRAP)-positive osteoclasts."

if u weigh 60 kg , it would take around 400 mg to reach 100 micrograms/mL , but lower concentrations still have an effect

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
"Mesenchymal stem cell-based intervention with low-dose aspirin (< 100 μg/mL) may benefit osteoporosis treatment by inhibition of osteoclast differentiation and activities [25]. Aspirin at a dose of 50 μg/mL can partially block the formation of osteoclasts induced by RANKL and led to a significantly decreased number of tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase (TRAP)-positive osteoclasts."

if u weigh 60 kg , it would take around 400 mg to reach 100 micrograms/mL , but lower concentrations still have an effect
Ok ill buy today.. also does it increase estrogen?

• +1