ASTAXANTHIN MIGHT BE THE SOLUTION FOR HORMONAL ACNE (ROIDCELLS GTFIH)

craven

craven

Gold
Basically Astaxanthin has shown to have dht blocking proprieties

what does that mean for us ?

stop supplementing astaxanthin if you dont wanna cuck yourself (i have been taking omega-3 supplements for few months and there is astaxanthin alongside it:feelswhy:)

and use an astaxanthin moisturizer instead

this + tret would get rid/prevent any dht induced acne or just ruining your skin because of dht abuse

this is just a theory, just found out 5 minutes ago about how much astaxanthin is a cuck supplement and didnt do any further researchs
let me know what you think

tagging the roidheads squad: @halloweed @wastedspermcel @MA_ascender

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, Blud_99, menas and 6 others
aa good old asta cope, people use to cope around this with pink skin, studies later showed that it doesnt help with either pink skin or HA

• +1
Reactions: mfk, menas and iloveboobs
aa good old asta cope, people use to cope around this with pink skin, studies later showed that it doesnt help with either pink skin or HA
link study

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
I don't understand, why is an Astaxanthin supplement bad as opposed to the moisturiser? Is it because the inhibition of DHT is not localised to the face as it would be with the moisturiser?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
why do some roiders like chris bumstead have good skin but some roiders dont

genetics!

just like how diet + skincare can only go so far

• +1
Reactions: moodless
test fot skin is good, the onlt problem is that it stop collagen production but that is easy to fix
they just dont use dht coupounds and use 5AR inhibitors, dht is what makes your skin shit using steroids
tret shown to topically inhib dht from the skin
astaxanthin seems like cope tho

I don't understand, why is an Astaxanthin supplement bad as opposed to the moisturiser? Is it because the inhibition of DHT is not localised to the face as it would be with the moisturiser?
yes

• +1
Reactions: aids
the stupidity keeps getting worse omg :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mfk and craven
there are many! look up any pmc study related to it
too lazy to search
and anyway astaxantin has anti inflamatory proprieties still good for acne
tret + this should get rid of it

Just don't take china drugs

Is there anything else with similar effects that's better-researched? I'm on isotretinoin now but would love to expedite results with a product like this that isn't going to rape my sebum production even further.

too lazy to search
and anyway astaxantin has anti inflamatory proprieties still good for acne
tret + this should get rid of it
well thanks for the honesty, they do have AI props but its no better than what a good diet, and no it isnt stackable, asta isnt really effect for looks, rather its centralized on health/functioning

• +1
the loss form collagen wont impact much your skin for only one cycle, prolonged time without collagen is bad tho
the real problem for skin is dht

anavar, hgh, collagen supps (type 1 2 3) are good to keep collagen synthesis on cycle
primo also but primo inhibs hgh conversion to igf-1
red light therapy is also an option

Is there anything else with similar effects that's better-researched? I'm on isotretinoin now but would love to expedite results with a product like this that isn't going to rape my sebum production even further.
tret + this cream will for sure give you good result and would let you hop off accutane
heard microdosing accutane at 5mg ED is just as good as 20mg and would make sides less harsh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and aids
nigga gonna take accutane too omg :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: literal toxin

just drink bleach at this point

tret + this cream will for sure give you good result and would let you hop off accutane
heard microdosing accutane at 5mg ED is just as good as 20mg and would make sides less harsh
Honestly, I have zero sides. I haven't checked my liver health in a little while, but I don't drink or take anything else that's hepatotoxic and am 19, so highly doubt my liver is straining.

Right now, I have a decent amount of acne on my face (for me), so my biggest concern is just getting rid of this shit ASAP. Then I will microdose. Or are you suggesting that a microdose would be equally effective as a cure rather than for prevention?

Don't want to take tretinoin since I only have 0.05% and 0.1%, and taking 0.05% destroyed my skin which is why I'm back on isotretinoin.
How about this cream, my current dosage of isotretinoin and then potentially 0.025% tretinoin every two days? Or is it better to pick between isotretinoin and tretinoin in your opinion? I understand it's hard with hypotheticals since you have no idea about how my skin is.
I'll order some of the cream now honestly, I have high hopes 🙏🙏

you look so damn retarded and low iq get out my thread nigger
lol "low iq" i made two big crypto projects and have a first class degree so i mog your iq.

Imagine being such slave that you have to take synthetic drugs and then take even more drugs to cover up your acne :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

well thanks for the honesty, they do have AI props but its no better than what a good diet, and no it isnt stackable, asta isnt really effect for looks, rather its centralized on health/functioning
why wouldnt it be stackable ?
and when using roids especially hgh you need to eat a lot, you need carbs, you will get inflamations

• +1
op in 1 year:ROFLMAO:

Honestly, I have zero sides. I haven't checked my liver health in a little while, but I don't drink or take anything else that's hepatotoxic and am 19, so highly doubt my liver is straining.

Right now, I have a decent amount of acne on my face (for me), so my biggest concern is just getting rid of this shit ASAP. Then I will microdose. Or are you suggesting that a microdose would be equally effective as a cure rather than for prevention?

Don't want to take tretinoin since I only have 0.05% and 0.1%, and taking 0.05% destroyed my skin which is why I'm back on isotretinoin.
How about this cream, my current dosage of isotretinoin and then potentially 0.025% tretinoin every two days? Or is it better to pick between isotretinoin and tretinoin in your opinion? I understand it's hard with hypotheticals since you have no idea about how my skin is.
I'll order some of the cream now honestly, I have high hopes 🙏🙏
tudca/NAC for liver

hygiene, sleep, diet can help with acne keep that in mind, dont touch your skin, clean your skin so your pores dont get clogged and get acne

for your acne take adapalene, same as tret but less harsh and always moisturize

accutane shouldnt be used with any retinoids, it will cook your skin

how much time have you been on accutane ? if more than 4 months and no results, hop off and take adapalene
if you are still at the start of the treatment keep going with as high doses as you can tolerate, the silent side of high doses of accutane is hairloss, grab your hair tight at night the reaper might come (topical minox can prevent it i think)

• Love it
lol "low iq" i made two big crypto projects and have a first class degree so i mog your iq.

Imagine being such slave that you have to take synthetic drugs and then take even more drugs to cover up your acne :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah everyone is top 1% on this forum
its like incel forums attracts every sucessful man out there
truly impressing

yeah everyone is top 1% on this forum
its like incel forums attracts every sucessful man out there
truly impressing
lol u realise you can go to harvard and have 1 m $ and still be an incel?

• Hmm...
Reactions: menas
got it unc
mad you cant roid anymore
rope asap oldcell never began for you
take 400mg accutane daily and inject lots of steroids for optimal health

tudca/NAC for liver

hygiene, sleep, diet can help with acne keep that in mind, dont touch your skin, clean your skin so your pores dont get clogged and get acne

for your acne take adapalene, same as tret but less harsh and always moisturize

accutane shouldnt be used with any retinoids, it will cook your skin

how much time have you been on accutane ? if more than 4 months and no results, hop off and take adapalene
if you are still at the start of the treatment keep going with as high doses as you can tolerate, the silent side of high doses of accutane is hairloss, grab your hair tight at night the reaper might come (topical minox can prevent it i think)
Hair loss isn't a concern.
I'm a bit over two months into it. Started with 10mg/day for a month, then 20mg/day for a month and a bit. I've taken it in the past with great results but stopped before recommended by my Dermatologist at the time. My skin is comparably worse than when I started in August, but my inflammation is beginning to get better, I think.
Might increase dosage to 30mg/day (from 20mg/day for a month) since I'm not feeling any dryness at all.
I'll buy the Astaxanthin cream and make sure to monitor my hair just in case. Will probably get a blood test this week as well just to see how my liver is tolerating 20mg. Last test I had was two weeks into 10mg/day (perfect liver health, though Albumin was above normal range, as expected for somebody my age).

Thank you for your insight.

• +1
Reactions: craven

View attachment 3250427

stop supplementing astaxanthin if you dont wanna cuck yourself (i have been taking omega-3 supplements for few months and there is astaxanthin alongside it:feelswhy:)

View attachment 3250433

this + tret would get rid/prevent any dht induced acne or just ruining your skin because of dht abuse

this is just a theory, just found out 5 minutes ago about how much astaxanthin is a cuck supplement and didnt do any further researchs

thanks bhai

View attachment 3250427

View attachment 3250433

Or just take isotretinoin

Or just take isotretinoin
accutane has cuck sides

inhibs dht
inhibs igf-1
hairloss

its dht and igf-1 inhibiting proprieties are mild and can be ignored if you are past 20 or not hieghtmaxxing
hairloss tho cant be prevented and is death sentence even tho most people wont experience it
would rather take the topical route

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
no high iq replys pill
over

View attachment 3250427

View attachment 3250433

I found out about while I was researching undertones all these supplements cuck you or dwarf you