Reactions: TheChosenChad and CupOfCoffee
>He fell for the high protein meme

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and CupOfCoffee
no pain no gain

Last edited:
7 protein bars.
protein bar
A large bar of poop eaten for the health benefits.
That was good protein bar.
by Freiburgermsu October 14, 2013

Attachments

• 1566875410230.png
    1566875410230.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
VHB5FRy.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
nice dude, i had legit 4 meals at the dining hall today, was good af. gotta start fasting again and working out but im intimidated as fuck cuz i can barely curl 25 pounds.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
nice dude, i had legit 4 meals at the dining hall today, was good af. gotta start fasting again and working out but im intimidated as fuck cuz i can barely curl 25 pounds.
no one cares about your curl bro
which sounds more intimidating
i'm 6'5 and i curl 300 bro i'll fuck you up
i'm 6'5 and bench 700 bro i'll fuck you up
what are you gonna do curl someone in the face

no one cares about your curl bro
which sounds more intimidating
i'm 6'5 and i curl 300 bro i'll fuck you up
i'm 6'5 and bench 700 bro i'll fuck you up
what are you gonna do curl someone in the face
dude my bench is probably like 80.

dude my bench is probably like 80.
just do calisthenics at home then if you're that much of a bitch, you can build a good base strength before heading to the gym. especially if you're a fatfuck you'll be moving more weight. but the jump from one movement to another is a lot harder than just adding a bit more weight to a bar

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Nah ive got 22" wide shoulders

Get on a novice program and eat in calorie deficit. ICF 5x5 is good

Nah ive got 22" wide shoulders

Get on a novice program and eat in calorie deficit. ICF 5x5 is good
I'm never doing anything involving legs until my body is completely transformed. My legs are muscly enough from being a fat fuck my whole life.

I'm never doing anything involving legs until my body is completely transformed. My legs are muscly enough from being a fat fuck my whole life.
In that case I'd suggest just skipping the deadlifts. Fuck it skip squats too who gives a shit, for legs all I do is sumo squats with dumbell for high volume twice a week, it's decent stimulation and very safe on the lower back.

In that case I'd suggest just skipping the deadlifts. Fuck it skip squats too who gives a shit, for legs all I do is sumo squats with dumbell for high volume twice a week, it's decent stimulation and very safe on the lower back.
I'm probably just gonna hit the bro split hard as fuck. Shoulders one day, then back, then chest, then arms and repeat. No need for rest days since you're training a diff muscle group errday.

I'm probably just gonna hit the bro split hard as fuck. Shoulders one day, then back, then chest, then arms and repeat. No need for rest days since you're training a diff muscle group errday.
That's fucking retarded and inefficient. Run a push/pull/push/pull routine, that way it's high weekly volume, and you stimulate each muscle group at least twice a week

you'll probably want to include core work too bro. especially if you aren't gonna be doing some of the main compound movements, but even then it's a meme that simply using your core to brace or stabilize is working it sufficiently.

you'll probably want to include core work too bro. especially if you aren't gonna be doing some of the main compound movements, but even then it's a meme that simply using your core to brace or stabilize is working it sufficiently.
I was planning on working on core after I shed the fat so I can actually see some results.
That's fucking retarded and inefficient. Run a push/pull/push/pull routine, that way it's high weekly volume, and you stimulate each muscle group at least twice a week
How is it retarded and inefficient? It is high volume, and allows maximum recovery for each muscle group.

How is it retarded and inefficient? It is high volume, and allows maximum recovery for each muscle group.
A muscle doesn't require 1 week to recover.