Atheism=cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Darmstadtium
The point is that believe in God is something HARDWIRED, it's not a matter of comfort. Atheism is something that is Nurtured, you learn it, you aren't born with it in your brain. Atheism is more likely to be a cope then anything.

Same argument can be applied to atheism honestly, people don't want any sort of authority in their lives even the right ones. They are more likely to accept views that reject it even if it goes against their nature.
Send me the study that shows that belief in god is hardwired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
View attachment 1079634

"Results indicate that the oldest trait of religion, present in the most recent common ancestor of present-day hunter-gatherers, was animism, in agreement with long-standing beliefs about the fundamental role of this trait. Belief in an afterlife emerged, followed by shamanism and ancestor worship. Ancestor spirits or high gods who are active in human affairs were absent in early humans"

Okay what of it?

LOL, i had to be taught about god and I was always asking question they were all answered but I was always skeptical by the time. Despite every effort to turn me into a GIGA Christian it didn't add up, especially with more information at my disposal. I went from asking questions, to agnostic to atheist.
Morality is human nature and comes with intellect but you may even call it naivety or it can be risk taking because life is inherently valuable. these books/manuscripts/whatever the fuck else, are fake as fuck.
morality is not derived from human nature , if that was the case countries laws wouldn't be different , people wouldn't disagree on main issues like abortion and animal rights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
View attachment 1079634

"Results indicate that the oldest trait of religion, present in the most recent common ancestor of present-day hunter-gatherers, was animism, in agreement with long-standing beliefs about the fundamental role of this trait. Belief in an afterlife emerged, followed by shamanism and ancestor worship. Ancestor spirits or high gods who are active in human affairs were absent in early humans"

1st this has nothing to do with children , 2nd i don't believe in evolution

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10913
morality is not derived from human nature , if that was the case countries laws wouldn't be different , people wouldn't disagree on main issues like abortion and animal rights
morality can only come from divine intervention, if it wasn't the case geography would detirmine it

observations are not the same .

you can say with certainty that the earth is round since thats an observation

but you can't say with certainty that Einstein's theories were right

lol his theories can be tested. You also don't seem to understand what a theory means in terms of science. In science a theory is absolute, well substantiated, researched, etc.

1st this has nothing to do with children , 2nd i don't believe in evolution
Jfl I show a research that is visible at hand this guy takes us back all the way to hunter gatherer time that revolve around theory

when i say children , i mean infants age from 1-7

I doubt the study said that
The study didn't say that but you understand what hardwired means. In the simplest case your left and right hand don't function the same, because it hardwired in having it that way. You might write with your left hand, it will never be like with your right hand

I linked it
It doesn't say belief in a monotheistic God is hardwired, this is literally what the author says,

"Using supporting evidence from a series of studies with children and adults living in
as diverse cultures as the UK and Japan, Petrovich explains how young children
begin to construct their everyday scientific and metaphysical theories by relying on
their own already advanced causal understanding
."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
lol his theories can be tested. You also don't seem to understand what a theory means in terms of science. In science a theory is absolute, well substantiated, researched, etc.
his theories are correct for now .

science theories aren't absolute, if so , we wouldn't be here in our modern world .

newton put laws that time is not relative , then einstein came and proved him otherwise .

if what you said was true , that "a thoery is absolute" then this is Law , (much more stronger than a theory btw) shouldn't have changed

read the study lol

the ones doing the research are still biased, man what has any of this to do with anything. Believe in God is from Nature, you are hardwired in doing so. Atheism is conditioned on you
Belief in god isn't hardwired into people at all.in the past world, with very little scientific advances and information I can't blame them for thinking there's a magic man. When there's a giant fireball floating in the sky and an unknown factor about the world surrounding them.

This is 2021 if you believe in god now, you're retarded. all the evidence is against it, and none for theism.

It doesn't say belief in a monotheistic God is hardwired, this is literally what the author says,

"Using supporting evidence from a series of studies with children and adults living in
as diverse cultures as the UK and Japan, Petrovich explains how young children
begin to construct their everyday scientific and metaphysical theories by relying on
their own already advanced causal understanding
."
First hand cause, the creator.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Belief in god isn't hardwired into people at all.in the past world, with very little scientific advances and information I can't blame them for thinking there's a magic man. When there's a giant fireball floating in the sky and an unknown factor about the world surrounding them.

This is 2021 if you believe in god now, you're retarded. all the evidence is against it, and none for theism.
if atheist could prove with science god doesn't exist , they would have done it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blue, eyelidcel, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
This study shows otherwise.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
Yes but they can't. There is no solid argument in being so even your brain rejects this wether you are high in iq or low.

First hand cause, the creator.
you're jumping to conclusions with no evidence, the author just said children from their own metaphysical theories from their own understanding, how does that translate to first hand cause?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
you seem to not understand cultural and environmental influence on the morals they created. your argument is a non sequitur anyways people disagree because of different levels of intellect, culture and the influence (or lack thereof) religion. even without religion there would be enough variance in thought to have disagreements without religion.

you're jumping to conclusions with no evidence, the author just said children from their own metaphysical theories from their own understanding, how does that translate to first hand cause?
which page? I read it two times.

• JFL
How about proving God exists?

The burden of proof is on the one who claims God exists. It's almost impossible to prove something doesn't exist, for example can you prove aliens don't exist or Zeus doesn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and eyelidcel
How about proving God exists?

The burden of proof is on the one who claims God exists. It's almost impossible to prove something doesn't exist, for example can you prove aliens don't exist or Zeus doesn't exist.
you can prove that something doesn't exist , very easily .

can a sqaured circle exist ? .

can we create a car thats there and not there at the same time ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6273
which page? I read it two times.
It's a whole book but the statement was made in the abstract (first pages) and also in the introduction.

you seem to not understand cultural and environmental influence on the morals they created. your argument is a non sequitur anyways people disagree because of different levels of intellect, culture and the influence (or lack thereof) religion. even without religion there would be enough variance in thought to have disagreements without religion.
there is no objective foundation without god .

all of the atheist philosophers agree on this , like frederick neichieze , alex roseberg , richard dawkins etc.

wow , show me
Just look anything scientific directly opposed by theism. Science is inherently correct because the nature of science is truth.

Look at evolution specifically.

can a sqaured circle exist ?
That's an oxymoron it doesn't make sense in the first place so there's nothing to prove or disprove
can we create a car thats there and not there at the same time ?
Like a car that can become invisible hypothetically yes but practically no since we don't have the technology

Can you prove that Zeus isn't real?

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
there is no objective foundation without god .

all of the atheist philosophers agree on this , like frederick neichieze , alex roseberg , richard dawkins etc.
based on what? a world without theism they've never lived in?

That's an oxymoron it doesn't make sense in the first place so there's nothing to prove or disprove

Like a car that can become invisible hypothetically yes but practically no since we don't have the technology

you sidestepped the first two questions .

can a sqaured cricle exists

can a car move and not move at the same time

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6273
It's a whole book but the statement was made in the abstract (first pages) and also in the introduction.
bro okay what of it?

''the core domains of human cognition rather than being a by-product of other core domains and specific cultural inputs.''

• JFL
Just look anything scientific directly opposed by theism. Science is inherently correct because the nature of science is truth.

Look at evolution specifically.
evolution is not proven .

science is never certain , it changes everyday , as we learn more

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Blue and Deleted member 10913

I found it Ironic when my dad was a Christian but he found the idea of Santa Claus preposterous . Complete lack of self awareness, Self awareness is seen as a bench mark for intellect (consciousness) like the mirror test they use on animals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
evolution is not proven .

science is never certain , it changes everyday , as we learn more
Man evolution that these atheist hold close argues for God not against it. Your brain is hardwired in a way. Rejecting this means your survival is less likely to take place.

If something is beneficial for your survival a darwinist should accept this as Truth.

Yet evolution argues that you believe in God.
lack of knowledge argues that you believe in god, societal imprint argues that you believe in god, low intelligence says that you believe in god.

Evolution itself is nothing more than the collective happenings of life mainly by chance.

allaaaaaaahhhhllalalalahadadadaa

lack of knowledge argues that you believe in god, societal imprint argues that you believe in god, low intelligence says that you believe in god.

Evolution itself is nothing more than the collective happenings of life mainly by chance.
The way your brain works argues for God's existence.
what evolution are you even talking about? Darwinian?! If that's the case anything that is beneficial for human survival should be regarded as the truth.

lol , both richard dawkins and alex rosenberg are alive
I reiterate, based on what? a world where theism never existed?

There is a societal imprint that religious coping has had and won't be easy to shake. Not mention there is money in it so it's a business.

Look i don't care if you reject it, you can't argue that your brain isn't hardwired to believe in God. If you want show us a study where atheism can be recognized as a natural thought in having. Infants should atleast be indiffrent to it right? If anything is a cope it's atheism.

The way your brain works argues for God's existence.

what evolution are you even talking about? Darwinian?! If that's the case anything that is beneficial for human survival should be regarded as the truth.
Being beneficial isn't solid ground upon which you could lay truth.

If somebody tells you a girl likes you, and you believe that girl likes you, does that mean that girl likes you?

Look i don't care if you reject it, you can't argue that your brain isn't hardwired to believe in God. If you want show us astudy where atheism can be recognized as a natural thought in having. If anything is a cope it's atheism.
it's cope to use this information to conclude that mooslims will get 72 virgins in heaven

Being beneficial isn't solid ground upon which you could lay truth.
from an darwinian evolutionary perspective it is.
if somebody tells you a girl likes you, and you believe that girl likes you, does that mean that girl likes you?
Thinking she doesn't like you is unnatural.

I answered both

That's an oxymoron, the question doesn't make sense so can't be proven or disproven.

Well the earth is rotating so a car which is stationary is moving or has relative motion.

Now answer my question can you prove Zeus doesn't exist? stop avoiding it.
are you using laws of logic ? .

idk that much about greek mythology , but no , since if zeus exists , that would mean the other exist too , which wouldn't make sense , zeus was born , meaning he had a beginning , and god can't have a beginning or ending

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10913
it's cope to use this information to conclude that mooslims will get 72 virgins in heaven
Where is the cope you idiot. Read the study. Humans are hardwired to believe in God wether you like it or not.