Atheism=cope

Let's say that humans acquired logic what does it change? tbh. You need math for human survival not atheism. Theism does and what benefits your survival is the truth from an evolutionary point of view. I don't accept darwinist evolution but many atheist do, they are contradicting themselves with this. Like I stated previously if anything is a cope it's atheism not theism.
This guy is an incoherent retard. How the fuck did he pull the conclusion that atheists are contradicting themselves by believing in evolution?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
First you claim atheism is a modern concept. Then you said it wasn't popular even though you know nothing of it. Then you said you don't give a shit about people of gangas. You can't decide on what you're talking about yourself.
I didn't claim shit. Atheism that we know is a modern concept that is backed by 'scientism' not science. If there where any atheist views in India it must be small and insignificant enough that it didnt effect the general population or the intellectual elite let alone the rulers of that continent.
But when you ask them how do you think God came to be, or who created god, they can't answer it, because they can't think critically.
ugh read the study fr man. Children recognize that God must atleast be omnipresent and omnicient.
This guy is an incoherent retard. How the fuck did he pull the conclusion that atheists are contradicting themselves by believing in evolution?
you are the only retard that can't read a single study. If you can't speak with proper mouth gtfo of this thread. Anything that is beneficial for human survival is regarded as truth, atleast according to Darwin. NOW BEAT IT
Also children claiming god is a necessary deity is understandable. They see everything around them being created somehow.
Most humans do that, no shit inspector gadget. At some point your mind accepts that the finite was created by the infinite, meaning God. This is inherit. Only atheists give the infinite attribute to the universe or any other bullshit system they made up. Doing so they also don't want accept for personnal reasons that 'the system' is supposed to be smarter then themselves.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Anything that is beneficial for human survival is regarded as truth, atleast according to Darwin.
How is theism beneficial for survival? And in where and what context did Darwin say about things that benefit survival rates are "truth".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
And in where and what context did Darwin say about things that benefit survival rates are "truth".
Man what do you want an explanation for. The means you use for struggle is everything that counts in darwinism.
How is theism beneficial for survival?
Do you accept that we as a species are inheritly theistic? If so there is your answer. We evolved that way, meaning our predecessors with this hardwired view where the strongest and the ones who didn't died out.

Last edited:
  • +1

Attachments

• 20210410_081137.jpg
    20210410_081137.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210410_081152.jpg
    20210410_081152.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210410_081207.jpg
    20210410_081207.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210410_081220.jpg
    20210410_081220.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210410_081234.jpg
    20210410_081234.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Man what do you want an explanation for. The means you use for struggle is everything that counts in darwinism.
Everything counts, yes. That doesn't make it the truth. Using god or spirits as a motivation for survival can be helpful due to the "hope" and courage factor of it, but it doesn't make it true. Having a motivation for a task doesn't automatically make the motivation true. Even though it's wrong even if Darwin said it, I still don't believe he would have said something like that.

Do you accept that we as a species are inheritly theistic? If so there is your answer. We evolved that way, meaning our processors with this hardwired view where the strongest and the ones who didn't died out.
Correlation and causation isn't the same. There are animals that have survived longer than use without any kind of belief system and that shows that theism isn't a necessary part of survival.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 10913
How is theism beneficial for survival? And in where and what context did Darwin say about things that benefit survival rates are "truth".
There is a lot going on about that on the Darwinian circles and it's something that they can't really explain nowadays

At the beggining they started saying that it was because we couldn't explain dreams so we started as animists and that we did go from polytheism to monotheism but historians and recent discoveries about old cultures who were separated around the entire world have shown that it is not the case, they revealed that basically we started from monotheism and at the end of the day the thing is still going on. We have examples like the ancient Chinese culture, Native American culture, etc etc who were worshipping One Creator and then they changed to polytheism

Anyways, there is a man called Gerry Coghlan (an Irish ex christian then ex atheist who became muslim) who knows a lot about the subject and explains some opinions, studies, differences etc, i think he has a book on it

Edit: I just saw on google and there are two Gerry Coghlans who write books hahaha, the one i'm talking about is bald

Last edited:
  • +1
Shit tier argument. Prove to me that santa doesn't exist. Or that the avengers don't exist.

The burden of proof is on the person who claims something is real. No kid is born a Christian or Muslim.
we can prove god's existence with logic .

he is asking for a scientific proof

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 2205
No its not the same thing, you know who manufactured the pants and there is no thousands of years of people believing in it and calming its true and seeing they saw things, books and etc... there is no objective theory which goes against the existence of god because all science theories are theories, they have evidence to back it up but not enough that we can say its true (the big boom, evolution etc..), same thing with god.
I didn't see anyone manufacturing the pants. You certaintly didn't. In fact you know nothing of my pants, and can make no definite claims about its powers.

There is no "objective theory" that goes against the existence of god because you cannot prove a negative. You cannot prove that my pants ISN'T the allmighty power of the universe. How would you do that? I could just make up endless explanation no matter what you tried to do. You try to disprove the norse god Thor isn't the creator of the universe. Or Zeus, or egyptian sun gods - you simply cannot prove it. There is no more reason to support the abrahamic god than supporting my pants, Thor or the kettle orbiting around the earth.

Atheism is in regards to whether or not you BELIEVE there is a god. You can believe whatever you want, however it is ILLOGICAL to believe in a god, because we do not have a good reason to believe he exists.

I didn't see anyone manufacturing the pants. You certaintly didn't. In fact you know nothing of my pants, and can make no definite claims about its powers.

There is no "objective theory" that goes against the existence of god because you cannot prove a negative. You cannot prove that my pants ISN'T the allmighty power of the universe. How would you do that? I could just make up endless explanation no matter what you tried to do. You try to disprove the norse god Thor isn't the creator of the universe. Or Zeus, or egyptian sun gods - you simply cannot prove it. There is no more reason to support the abrahamic god than supporting my pants, Thor or the kettle orbiting around the earth.

Atheism is in regards to whether or not you BELIEVE there is a god. You can believe whatever you want, however it is ILLOGICAL to believe in a god, because we do not have a good reason to believe he exists.
None of your arguments make any sense, it doesn't matter what I will say, you will say its not a good enough reason which makes what I say untrue and atheism objective.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 10913
It

[1] obviously everyone starts with numerals but idk why the complexity matters. You use the same inherit logic. Even in the study the children also didn't understand complex theological aspects of God rather it was that he is a 'necessary being' tp exist. The onlything that was understood is God being omnicient and omnipresent. There was honestly not much complexity then the basics.

[2]From an evolutionary perspective it is tho

don't know what you try to argue here. Humans need to know that something can't come out of nothing or make itself. You can go on and on but somewhere [3]you need to accept that God which is infinite created the finite. The study argues that this thinking is fixed in your brain. You can point out about the religious and atheist societies but the study was taken in ATHEIST JAPAN. Atheism is the social pressure there and despite of that kids at the ages 4 to 6 showed theistic views. [4]If you read the study you can't deny this

The logical reason is that we need to believe in God. Like i said you can go on and on in what created who but you have do end up at what's infinite, meaning God. Your brain is hardwired on this, man i won't repeat this anymore. The study is there to look at.

answered this.

no need to divert the topic

this is a big statement. [5]Most people didn't become atheist more like oblivious to religion. I argue that it is bad but it's not the same as being atheist. How can the second exist then? [6]Rene Descartes was more logical then most atheists are. Doesn't make sense right? It is because wether you are highly logical or not your belief in God is not something that's affected it seems.

[7]Any irrational thinking might or might not be better then the rational counterpart. It takes less time to come to a conclusion. For example you don't 'rationally' walk you do that dogmatically.
[1] Obviously the complexity matters. That is like saying "babies are equally good at language as grown adults, I mean they can say "gaga gogo" which means they know the basics of formulating words, the complexity of the words aren't relevant". Of course they are.

[2]No, it only matters if it is true or not.

[3] We have no way of knowing whether the universe is infinite or finite.

[4] The point is that whether or not kids believe God is a "necessity" or "true" is irrelevant - their opinion holds no weight in deciding whether it is actually true or not. Kids believe in the santa claus, does that mean we should assume he exists as well?

[5] Essentially no adult is "oblivious to religion". Maybe some isolated tribe in the rain forest.

[6] But Rene Descartes was born in a time where being outwardly atheistic was essentially illegal, and extremely frowned upon. Galileo Galilei was put in house arrest because he suggested the earth wasn't the center of the universe. Consider that they essentially weren't allowed to be anything but hardcore fanatics. Once the scientific method and scientific and rational thinking grew stronger, religion started losing its grip on people - why? Because religious explanations were exposed as fraud bullshit, while science showed what was actually true.

[7] It seems you don't understand what "rational" means. "based on or in accordance with reason or logic."

Nobody would ever argue that since shitting isn't something we do based on logic, it is irrational to shit.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
None of your arguments make any sense, it doesn't matter what I will say, you will say its not a good enough reason which makes what I say untrue and atheism objective.
All of my arguments makes perfect sense. Attempt arguing against them. Start with a simple one: How do you disprove the norse god Thor being the creator of the universe? If you can't do that, you will realize that you can't disprove any unfalsifiable claim, which means that your claim that I can't disprove the existence of your god is meaningless.

What is freely asserted is freely dismissed.

All of my arguments makes perfect sense. Attempt arguing against them. Start with a simple one: How do you disprove the norse god Thor being the creator of the universe? If you can't do that, you will realize that you can't disprove any unfalsifiable claim, which means that your claim that I can't disprove the existence of your god is meaningless.

What is freely asserted is freely dismissed.
No they are not, you are just being intellectually lazy, you just call every claim I give you bad or straight up ignore it,
You can use those kind of arguments on literally everything, am I a human or perhaps just a monkey who's trained enough and smart enough to to type? well perhaps I am not actually a human nor a monkey since you can't know that, by your logic, maybe I just don't exist?

even though you can use knowledge from before and basic logic, you know that only humans can do it right now, AI or monkeys are not developed enough and that the likelyhood that someone will developed an AI just for you in this forum is unlikely, same thing you can do with god,
you know that people believed in him before, and some claimed to see him, you know that humans have some kind of instinct which makes them to believe in a god (even the most remote and isolated areas in the world, people still believe in some kind of a god) and that could be a sign he left, and there is no other theory on how the world was created which is objective, and I can give countless examples of this, which makes it subjective, because its impossible to get into a decisive conclusion

[1]No they are not, you are just being intellectually lazy, you just call every claim I give you bad or straight up ignore it,
[2]You can use those kind of arguments on literally everything, am I a human or perhaps just a monkey who's trained enough and smart enough to to type? well perhaps I am not actually a human nor a monkey since you can't know that, by your logic, maybe I just don't exist?

even though you can use knowledge from before and basic logic, you know that only humans can do it right now, AI or monkeys are not developed enough and that the likelyhood that someone will developed an AI just for you in this forum is unlikely, same thing you can do with god,
you know that people believed in him before, and some claimed to see him, you know that humans have some kind of instinct which makes them to believe in a god (even the most remote and isolated areas in the world, people still believe in some kind of a god) [3]and that could be a sign he left, and there is no other theory on how the world was created which is objective, and I can give countless examples of this, which makes it subjective, because its impossible to get into a decisive conclusion
[1] What claims have I ignored? I know you keep ignoring my argument. Go read it again, disprove any other god than the abrahamic god. I'm waiting.
[2] No, that simply isn't the case. There are falsifiable claims, then there are unfalsifiable claims. If you state that you are a monkey, not a person, I personally cannot falsify it - however it is obviously a falsifiable claim. If you present yourself, we will figure out whether or not you are a human or monkey. Gods existence, however, isn't falsifiable.
[3] A more likely explanation is that humans point to a creator because they want an explanation for something they do not have an explanation for. Just like you are doing now - since you cannot explain something, you jump to a conclusion which you have no logical reason to believe in, simply because you do not have any other explanation available. Just because we do not understand how the universe came into existence, does not lend any credence to any "god" existing.

1] Obviously the complexity matters. That is like saying "babies are equally good at language as grown adults, I mean they can say "gaga gogo" which means they know the basics of formulating words, the complexity of the words aren't relevant". Of course they are.

[2]No, it only matters if it is true or not.
Uh no. You have evolved with this view. The complexity doesn't matter because you use the same thing that you gained at age 2. The concept of God children had also the basics not something complex.
We have no way of knowing whether the universe is infinite or finite.
Many atheists claim it for certainty the. At one point the mind accepts that something infinite created the finite.
The point is that whether or not kids believe God is a "necessity" or "true" is irrelevant - their opinion holds no weight in deciding whether it is actually true or not. Kids believe in the santa claus, does that mean we should assume he exists as well?
They aren't born with the inherit belief in santa right? The reason kids were even chosen for this study is because the influence of society is low and the case in Japan where the society is actively atheist further proves the point that it's not learned. Giving these mythical examples and compare it to God means nothing.

The “Argument from Contingency” examines how every being must be either necessary or contingent. Since not every being can be contingent, it follow that there must be a necessary being upon which all things depend. This being is God.
Consider that they essentially weren't allowed to be anything but hardcore fanatics. Once the scientific method and scientific and rational thinking grew stronger, religion started losing its grip on people - why? Because religious explanations were exposed as fraud bullshit, while science showed what was actually true.
No it became only stronger once naturalism gained dominance. Because it suggested that the 'finite nature' created itself hence there was according to them no place for God that is infinite. What this did was giving the infinite attribute to nature. This came not with critical thinking only by dogma. They call it 'nature' 'multiverse' or any other word that they use. If they called it their God, it would be the same as polytheism. Out of personal reasons atheists do not want to call (what they hold as infinite) God.

• Love it
INFANTS are hard-wired to believe in God, and atheism has to be learned, according to an Oxford University psychologist.

Dr Olivera Petrovich told a University of Western Sydney conference on the psychology of religion that even preschool children constructed theological concepts as part of their understanding of the physical world.
Pyschologists have debated whether belief in God or atheism was the natural human state. According to Dr Petrovich, an expert in psychology of religion, belief in God is not taught but develops naturally.
Dr Petrovich said her findings were based on several studies, particularly one of Japanese children aged four to six, and another of 400 British children aged five to seven from seven different faiths.

"Atheism is definitely an acquired position," she said.

Long story short Believe in God is hardwired into the brain, meaning it is something that is necessary for survival. Atheism is a position that comes from nurture not nature.

this is the study

[1]Uh no. You have evolved with this view. The complexity doesn't matter because you use the same thing that you gained at age 2. The concept of God children had also the basics not something complex.

[2]Many atheists claim it for certainty the. At one point the mind accepts that something infinite created the finite.

[3]They aren't born with the inherit belief in santa right? The reason kids were even chosen for this study is because the influence of society is low and the case in Japan where the society is actively atheist further proves the point that it's not learned. Giving these mythical examples and compare it to God means nothing.

[4]The “Argument from Contingency” examines how every being must be either necessary or contingent. Since not every being can be contingent, it follow that there must be a necessary being upon which all things depend. This being is God.

No it became only stronger once naturalism gained dominance. Because it suggested that the 'finite nature' created itself hence there was according to them no place for God that is infinite. What this did was giving the infinite attribute to nature. This came not with critical thinking only by dogma. They call it 'nature' 'multiverse' or any other word that they use. If they called it their God, it would be the same as polytheism. Out of personal reasons atheists do not want to call (what they hold as infinite) God.
[1] Everything - EVERYTHING about is is evolved. What is your point? Attempting to understand the world is evolved, and so is making up bad explanations like believing in god. It still doesn't say anything about what is true and what isn't.

[2] Then those atheists are wrong. Atheists isn't a group of people with indoctrinated beliefs like certain religions - being an atheist simply believe one does not believe in god. The fact is that we do not know, and likely will never know the truth of the universe. Currently, we have no fucking idea how the universe came to be. The big bang theory is only a physical explanation on when the current universe started, but says nothing about what was before that.

[3] Why not? The "God" you are refering to might as well be santa, or the easter bunny, or their dad.

[4] Everything isn't necessary or contingent.

[5] If you cannot see the correlation between the rise of the age of enlightenment and decline in religious believers, fine. Not much more to say about it. It is objectively true that less people believe in god now than did before, and it is objectively true that humans are more scientifically knowledgable now than before.

Everything - EVERYTHING about is is evolved. What is your point? Attempting to understand the world is evolved, and so is making up bad explanations like believing in god. It still doesn't say anything about what is true and what isn't.
Which of them is less likely to be true and the least beneficial?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
anything to backup this claim?
This is obvious. There are humans who dont believe.
Is it more natural then theism? don't think so. The point is that one is learned and the other isn't
There is nothing than more natural. Everything we are capable of doing is equal.
Even if you believe this, from an darwinist perspective you should regard it as truth. Being evolved that way means it's neseccary for survival.
Yes or as i said before it could also be just not harmful for survival. This is all just speculation.
from external factors. Need to remind you the Japanese kids where from 4 to 6. way past the age where you question things.
Dosent change much still children.
Okay, I assume it like you assume your views of theists. Is it however a false statement to say that atheists don't see the universe as their god? If they did they would describe it as such, yet they attribute infinity to it.
Atheists dont have a god. Atheism = disbelieve in god
well you just stated it. What kind of order where you expecting that isn't already there?
God
If we could we already did it, from what I know is that most atheists are hopefull science will bring humankind there. Atleast those in Turkey fully believe in this dogma.
And thats bad why ?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and Deleted member 10913
Mainstream religion and atheism are retarded and not the truth

I didn’t mean to post a link

I said I used to believe in god but after being blackpilled I don’t believe in god anymore which removed my fear of suicide

[1] Everything - EVERYTHING about is is evolved. What is your point? Attempting to understand the world is evolved, and so is making up bad explanations like believing in god. It still doesn't say anything about what is true and what isn't.

[2] Then those atheists are wrong. Atheists isn't a group of people with indoctrinated beliefs like certain religions - being an atheist simply believe one does not believe in god. The fact is that we do not know, and likely will never know the truth of the universe. Currently, we have no fucking idea how the universe came to be. The big bang theory is only a physical explanation on when the current universe started, but says nothing about what was before that.

[3] Why not? The "God" you are refering to might as well be santa, or the easter bunny, or their dad.

[4] Everything isn't necessary or contingent.

[5] If you cannot see the correlation between the rise of the age of enlightenment and decline in religious believers, fine. Not much more to say about it. It is objectively true that less people believe in god now than did before, and it is objectively true that humans are more scientifically knowledgable now than before.
its pointless he doesnt understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
[4] The point is that whether or not kids believe God is a "necessity" or "true" is irrelevant - their opinion holds no weight in deciding whether it is actually true or not. Kids believe in the santa claus, does that mean we should assume he exists as well?
This tbh
close the thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5185 and Deleted member 10913
Idc faggot suck my dick. The universe is meaningless atoms.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Enfant terrible and Deleted member 10913
There is a lot going on about that on the Darwinian circles and it's something that they can't really explain nowadays

At the beggining they started saying that it was because we couldn't explain dreams so we started as animists and that we did go from polytheism to monotheism but historians and recent discoveries about old cultures who were separated around the entire world have shown that it is not the case, they revealed that basically we started from monotheism and at the end of the day the thing is still going on. We have examples like the ancient Chinese culture, Native American culture, etc etc who were worshipping One Creator and then they changed to polytheism

Anyways, there is a man called Gerry Coghlan (an Irish ex christian then ex atheist who became muslim) who knows a lot about the subject and explains some opinions, studies, differences etc, i think he has a book on it

Edit: I just saw on google and there are two Gerry Coghlans who write books hahaha, the one i'm talking about is bald
Bro all these are irrelevant information. Where did Darwin say things that are beneficial to survival are "truths". By this logic if believing in a sun good gives you the motivation to fight for your life better, the sun god must be true. The whole thing is just sounds ridiculous.

So ur saying I’m gonna go to hell for something that was out of my control?
that's not the point. The study I posted is about the fact that humans are innate to believe in God's existence. We are biologically determined to do so. This is the strongest study to support this case. If you are born with features you don't or females don't want doesn't mean that our brain isn't hardwired to believe in God. wether there is evidence or not it doesn't make sense not to accept his existence. At the end of the day something finite can only be created by the infinite.
This study is greatly done, it has been reviewed by farious parties and the strongest componenet of this study imo is the case with the children of Japan were they showed theistic views despite their atheist society and upbringing.

Last edited:
  • +1
that's not the point. The study I posted is about the fact that humans are innate to believe in God's existence. We are biologically determined to do so. This is the strongest study to support this case. If you are born with features you don't or females don't want doesn't mean that our brain isn't hardwired to believe in God. wether there is evidence or not it doesn't make sense not to accept his existence. At the end of the day something finite can only be created by the infinite.
This study is greatly done, it has been reviewed by farious parties and the strongest componenet of this study imo is the case with the children of Japan were they showed theistic views despite their atheist society and upbringing.
So ur saying I’m going to go to hell if I commit suicide?

so I have to get these surgeries done

• Hmm...
So ur saying I’m going to go to hell if I commit suicide?

so I have to get these surgeries done
Suicide in Islam is haram akhi

If you have any problems in your life we can PM eachother Insha Allah, at least to have a friend with me.
May Allah help you on your challenges of this life and protect you from all evil and guide you to the best

Last edited:
  • +1
INFANTS are hard-wired to believe in God, and atheism has to be learned, according to an Oxford University psychologist.

Dr Olivera Petrovich told a University of Western Sydney conference on the psychology of religion that even preschool children constructed theological concepts as part of their understanding of the physical world.
Pyschologists have debated whether belief in God or atheism was the natural human state. According to Dr Petrovich, an expert in psychology of religion, belief in God is not taught but develops naturally.
Dr Petrovich said her findings were based on several studies, particularly one of Japanese children aged four to six, and another of 400 British children aged five to seven from seven different faiths.

"Atheism is definitely an acquired position," she said.

Long story short Believe in God is hardwired into the brain, meaning it is something that is necessary for survival. Atheism is a position that comes from nurture not nature.

this is the study
Another shitty thread

Many mainstream religions are nothing more than satanic worship or false religions used to control the masses.

Atheism is taught with false theories as fact from Grades K-12 and through college and in TV, media, gov, movies, etc. You're mocked if you believe in truth and praised to believe in their lies. The indoctrination camps do nothing but brainwash the masses with lies of our history, this earth and teach you to be an obedient slave. We know their goal is to dumb down the masses and make them ignorant to truth as it's easier to control them when they're older.

By far the best way to make someone a slave for life is to teach them that there's no afterlife and you're on a ball in an infinite universe spinning at over 1,000 MPH and traveling within the "solar system at over 66,666 MPH (interesting they seem to love the number 666) within a solar system that's moving at a half a million miles per hour within a universe that's expanding faster than the speed of light. Also, you come from a turd flinging monkey and there is no afterlife you just become a part of the soil and worm food. After people believe these laughable theories then it's easy to lead a life of immorality and be easily controlled.