Atheism=cope

There is maybe something after this life, i have experienced very unexplained things like something knocking on my wall in the middle of the night, it was very loud and it happened two times with 3 knocks on opposite wall sides dead serious. And no i have zero pipes in my room walls or anything like that

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10913
From an Darwinian point of view that atheists hold dear to them it does.
just because Darwin wrote something down doesn't mean that the whole thing has to be seen as correct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
There is maybe something after this life, i have experienced very unexplained things like something knocking on my wall in the middle of the night, it was very loud and it happened two times with 3 knocks on opposite wall sides dead serious. And no i have zero pipes in my room walls or anything like that

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 10913
just because Darwin wrote something down doesn't mean that the whole thing has to be seen as correct.
It's doesn't work like that. It is not something just that has been written, rather it is the core tenant of the darwinian theory. You can't just dismiss crucial parts of any scientific theory because it doesn't suit you

• +1
man weren't you already Muslim?

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and TsarTsar444
Atheism leads to loss of direction in life and in turn a person may become nihilistic. Nihilism inevitably leads to low effort and rotting which results in depression and loneliness. It's a mental, social, physical(no motivation to workout, fuck) and financial(neet) decline. Most religious people seem happier than any so called atheist I've met tbh. Being a fence sitter is equally bad (agnostic), I would like to become Christian tbh.

At least then you have an excuse when someone calls you a virgin jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Atheism leads to loss of direction in life and in turn a person may become nihilistic. Nihilism inevitably leads to low effort and rotting which results in depression and loneliness. It's a mental, social, physical(no motivation to workout, fuck) and financial(neet) decline. Most religious people seem happier than any so called atheist I've met tbh. Being a fence sitter is equally bad (agnostic), I would like to become Christian tbh.

look at islam

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 10913
Should add poll yes/no. See what the majority think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913

Lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 10913
  • WTF
Reactions: RecessedCel5
INFANTS are hard-wired to believe in God, and atheism has to be learned, according to an Oxford University psychologist.

Dr Olivera Petrovich told a University of Western Sydney conference on the psychology of religion that even preschool children constructed theological concepts as part of their understanding of the physical world.
Pyschologists have debated whether belief in God or atheism was the natural human state. According to Dr Petrovich, an expert in psychology of religion, belief in God is not taught but develops naturally.
Dr Petrovich said her findings were based on several studies, particularly one of Japanese children aged four to six, and another of 400 British children aged five to seven from seven different faiths.

"Atheism is definitely an acquired position," she said.

Long story short Believe in God is hardwired into the brain, meaning it is something that is necessary for survival. Atheism is a position that comes from nurture not nature.

this is the study
Fitrah

• +1
It's doesn't work like that. It is not something just that has been written, rather it is the core tenant of the darwinian theory. You can't just dismiss crucial parts of any scientific theory because it doesn't suit you
when it comes to figuring out what is correct, you're moving towards an absolute truth if evidence proves something to be wrong or parts to be incorrect it can be reworked. The nature of science is truth, it has no rules except be correct so "it doesn't work like that means nothing"
things like the scientific method exist as protocol to make sure what is being observed, tested, etc. is correct and being tested unbiasedly and through an objective lens free of outside influence

Islam is for arabs, I'm a Kiwi Slav it's more normal for me to follow Christianity. Worked well in the west decades ago
not really , islam is for all .

Christianity didn't work , they had to segregate from the state .

and islam makes more sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 10913

The thing with atheists is that they call all of us copers while they are the biggest ones. No fool in human history until now believed in atheism, because it is simply against our very own nature. Doing this is like going against your brain. Everyday in your life you will struggle like some mental patient trying to figure out the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and ShowerMaxxing
Islam is for arabs, I'm a Kiwi Slav it's more normal for me to follow Christianity. Worked well in the west decades ago
You should read both scriptures tbh before making your mind up. I myself am from Turkey,

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Should add poll yes/no. See what the majority think
There is one one survey that was posted. In the News section of this forum you can find it. Most users here are atheists themselves. Mainly from USA i believe. Ethnics are rather a small margin here.

when it comes to figuring out what is correct, you're moving towards an absolute truth if evidence proves something to be wrong or parts to be incorrect it can be reworked. The nature of science is truth, it has no rules except be correct so "it doesn't work like that means nothing"
things like the scientific method exist as protocol to make sure what is being observed, tested, etc. is correct and being tested unbiasedly and through an objective lens free of outside influence
If curcial parts of an theory become disproven then the whole thing falls apart. I hope you can understand that. Now in no way am I a darwinist but the atheists are. That is why I find it contradictonary for them to disbelieve in God.

The thing with atheists is that they call us all of us copers while they are the biggest ones. No fool in human history until now believed in atheism, because it is simply against our very own nature. Doing this is like going against your brain. Everyday in your life you will struggle like some mental patient trying to figure out the world.

View attachment 1079743
That's from 1995 cant imagine how much its grown since then

• +1
That's from 1995 cant imagine how much its grown since then
might or might not, my point is these people are in a confusion because they go directly against their own nature. If that makes sense..

First and foresmost, we as muslims don't reject science, we just don't hold science as a religious belief like the a lot of people do nowadays, we know that science is by it's philosophy ever changing. But we love science and a number of ancient muslim scholars like the famous Imam Al Ghazali said that Science is compulsory for the muslim because you are benefitting mankind, let alone the Golden Islamic Era where we had scientists like Ibn Haytham who is the one who developed some of the basics of the scientific method, this is first and foremost as i said. We are not science rejectors or hater of science, we don't persecute scientists like other faiths do

Some 50 years ago there was the Stationary Space theory which basically meant that the universe was infinite, thus, denying a Creator. That would have mean that if i was a believer in science as the Ultimate Truth (which is not the goal of science) then i would have died without believing in a Creator, now that theory has been debunked and we know that the universe needs an Uncaused Cause to exist (We muslims say it is an Eternal Creator), in fact what's funny enough is that the USSR (Soviets) hidded the fact that the Stationary Space theory was wrong during a period of time because they were an atheist ideological state and saying that the Universe is not eternal would have opened again the doors for a Religion

You've got Physics which were one of the most solid and fixed Science fields but with the discovery of Quantum Physics the field is undergoing an unprecedented Paradigm Shift.

Science objective is not to tell us the complete truth.
Science has big limitations and it's only function is to give us details about how nature looks like and how it operates.
Science answers "What" and "How" questions very well but it just don't have the capability to answer "Why" questions. I will continue later Insha Allah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 10913
@africancel religious people are much happier tbh, atheism is completely unnatural for humans, it makes you lose your deeper emotional sense, alot of our greatest work was done based on emotions caused by a "holy" fervor, without believing in a God protector, afterlife etc you just lose the sense of a deep emotion, nothing is deeper in thus world then believing in a holy meaning of life, atheism just leads do a nihilistic void

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10913
@africancel Since you are agnostic and you look a bit sincere or at least a little open i will Insha Allah make some posts this Ramadan explaining several aspects about Islam, Atheism, Agnosticism etc, explain Islamic stances, why Islam and not other religions etc etc etc, and you are invited to it

Everyone too, but i still need to think about a format for it, if they are a series etc and all that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10913
@africancel religious people are much happier tbh, atheism is completely unnatural for humans, it makes you lose your deeper emotional sense, alot of our greatest work was done based on emotions caused by a "holy" fervor, without believing in a God protector, afterlife etc you just lose the sense of a deep emotion, nothing is deeper in thus world then believing in a holy meaning of life, atheism just leads do a nihilistic void
I agree religious people tend to be happier and more fulfilled even from experience, but knowing what I know makes it impossible to be religious it's like trying to convince yourself to believe in something that has absolutely no evidence behind it.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and TsarTsar444
I agree religious people tend to be happier and more fulfilled even from experience, but knowing what I know makes it impossible to be religious it's like trying to convince yourself to believe in something that has absolutely no evidence behind it.
man you dismiss every evidence we bring.

@africancel Since you are agnostic and you look a bit sincere or at least a little open i will Insha Allah make some posts this Ramadan explaining several aspects about Islam, Atheism, Agnosticism etc, explain Islamic stances, why Islam and not other religions etc etc etc, and you are invited to it

Everyone too, but i still need to think about a format for it, if they are a series etc and all that
I don't know that much out of the basics of Islam but I know about Christianity and Abrahamic religions in general, in actuality I would prefer if God existed if good people were blessed eternally for their actions and evil ones were damned to hell, but I can't, there's no reproducible evidence from it.

Oh look another goatfucker

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
man you dismiss every evidence we bring.
Because it's really not evidence or it isn't rigorous enough. How can you tell with absolute certainty that the God you personally believe in is real ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 685
I don't know that much out of the basics of Islam but I know about Christianity and Abrahamic religions in general, in actuality I would prefer if God existed if good people were blessed eternally for their actions and evil ones were damned to hell, but I can't, there's no reproducible evidence from it.
Isn't the proven natural inclination you have not evidence?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 685
No it's a suggestion people tend to expect a creator behind things, which is completely independent on wether it was actually created by someone.

Especially when it's just a fucking study lmfao just lol @ muslims. You never just take 1 study and then base your worldview on it. Believing in something purely because it feels good has been proven time and time to be a bad way of coming to truth.

• +1
No it's a suggestion people tend to expect a creator behind things, which is completely independent on wether it was actually created by someone.

Especially when it's just a fucking study lmfao just lol @ muslims. You never just take 1 study and then base your worldview on it. Believing in something purely because it feels good has been proven time and time to be a bad way of coming to truth.
Here's the funny thing, even if your study was legit (which I doubt you even read into, if you did you'd understand you don't come to conclusions on human nature this quickly) it would be completely useless in proving your specific sandcult opposed to the other 300 sandcults, and the 5000 other religions which describe a "creator".

• +1
Because it's really not evidence or it isn't rigorous enough. How can you tell with absolute certainty that the God you personally believe in is rea ?
Because it is evident. You can't have it otherwise. Why do you think we have this hardwired brain to believe in God? neither can matter be created without a cause. In the case matter is created by matter alone it goes infinitly. What is the sense of that lmao?

Look, there can't be any other way.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 6273
I don't know that much out of the basics of Islam but I know about Christianity and Abrahamic religions in general, in actuality I would prefer if God existed if good people were blessed eternally for their actions and evil ones were damned to hell
Insha Allah i will adress it this Ramadan, don't worry about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6273
No as I told you it's a coping mechanism people create to explain the inexplicable, it's also a good tool to manage societies and offers comfort cause it tends to assures life after death.

No one is born believing Allah is the one true God or Jesus is the messiah, those are things we pick up from our parents, peers and society. If you were born in a Christian country or India (at least where hinduism is more common) you most probably wouldn't be muslim.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 685
Because it is evident. You can't have it otherwise. Why do you think we have this hardwired brain to believe in God? neither can matter be created without a cause. In the case matter is created by matter alone it goes infinitly. What is the sense of that lmao?

Look, there can't be any other way.
No idea wtf that wordfuckery was about, doubt you even did yourself but the hardwiring could be easily explained given the fact humans are naturally prone to expect a creator behind things, which is completely useless for ACTUALLY proving your religion

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 6273
No as I told you it's a coping mechanism people create to explain the inexplicable, it's also a good tool to manage societies and offers comfort cause it tends to assures life after death.

No one is born believing Allah is the one true God or Jesus is the messiah, those are things we pick up from our parents, peers and society. If you were born in a Christian country or India (at least where hinduism is more common) you most probably wouldn't be muslim.
Before they knew about the earths rotation, they just said it came from god
Before they knew about evolution, they just said it was gods plan

Religion is a joke which was used to explain the world before we had things like science, I can't wait for it to completely die out within ~200 years which will inevitably happen as we progress further. Atheism is growing more and more in the middle east.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: eyelidcel, AsGoodAsItGets, ThatDjangoWalk and 1 other person

Religion is a joke which was used to explain the world before we had things like science, I can't wait for it to completely die out within ~200 years which will inevitably happen as we progress further. Atheism is growing more and more in the middle east.
Why do you want that? Religion is probably the best cope for living, whats the point of knowing a truth? You don't gain anything from it, it's better to be deluded and believe in religion

Here's the funny thing, even if your study was legit (which I doubt you even read into, if you did you'd understand you don't come to conclusions on human nature this quickly) it would be completely useless in proving your specific sandcult opposed to the other 300 sandcults, and the 5000 other religions which describe a "creator".
look, i read it two times before making this thread. all these atheist made me read it another 2 times. There are more studies then just 1.
it would be completely useless in proving your specific sandcult opposed to the other 300 sandcults, and the 5000 other religions which describe a "creator"
There are in reality only 2 main doctirines. One is Monotheistic and the other Polytheistic. That's it idk how you come with the '300' & '500' but it doesn't mean anything. You have Abrahamic Religions and Polytheist ones. All polytheist ones are similair.
doubt you even did yourself but the hardwiring could be easily explained given the fact humans are naturally prone to expect a creator behind things
Yes, that's the point we are hardwired to believe in God, that is omniscient & omnipresent just as it is stated in the study. Man read it before writing. Like atleast try.
And? are both statements false? Forget about us atheists right now believe that molucules are alive and the universe went through an infinite loop, What we would ascribe it to God you give it to the universe or something similair. The polytheists of the past are nothing more then the Atheists in the present.
Humans will always be bound to their specific place and time. You will never 'progress' let alone come to 'understand' everything , talk about coping jfl
Religion is probably the best cope for living, whats the point of knowing a truth? You don't gain anything from it, it's better to be deluded and believe in religion
The point is we aren't coping rather believing in God is the natural stance a human has. To function normally you can only be religious from an darwinian point of view.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel, ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 685
Damm you all still at it lol

Like chad and stacy

• +1
Belief is still present even in between atheists and will always be present because it's in the human beings nature, it's what makes us different from animals, if we don't believe in Religion then it must be Human Rights, Science, Communism, Capitalism, a Football Team etc etc etc, it's inherent to the human being, the other day i talked about it

I don't know which scientist said this: "Gradually, man has become a fantastic animal that has to fulfill one more condition of existence than any other animal. Man has to believe, to know, from time to time why he exists; his race cannot flourish without a periodic trust in life"

Ernest Becker said: "Anthropologists have long known that when a tribe of people lose their feeling that their way of life is worth-while they may stop reproducing, or in large numbers simply lie down and die beside streams full of fish: food is not the primary nourishment of man"

Nowadays atheism hasn't find a way of Objective Morality, that's why they cope their life with Human Rights, Nationalism and things like that, because human being has to believe that he is doing something that has a value and in a superior entity like "The Motherland", Humanity etc

Animals don't have that necessity, not even monkeys, if you think about it animals are somehow happier than us, when they eat and reproduce themselves they don't go out and try to find a meaning and purpose of life, they just lie down and sleep. We humans are different, we need to believe that we are studying for something or we are working for something, a superior goal end, always.

• +1
No as I told you it's a coping mechanism people create to explain the inexplicable
No it's not. Your brain is hardwired to do so regardless if you can explain something or can't explain it
No one is born believing Allah is the one true God
The study shows that Japanese children from 4-6 believe in God like it is told in Islamic tradition.

INFANTS are hard-wired to believe in God, and atheism has to be learned, according to an Oxford University psychologist.

Dr Olivera Petrovich told a University of Western Sydney conference on the psychology of religion that even preschool children constructed theological concepts as part of their understanding of the physical world.
Pyschologists have debated whether belief in God or atheism was the natural human state. According to Dr Petrovich, an expert in psychology of religion, belief in God is not taught but develops naturally.
Dr Petrovich said her findings were based on several studies, particularly one of Japanese children aged four to six, and another of 400 British children aged five to seven from seven different faiths.

"Atheism is definitely an acquired position," she said.

Long story short Believe in God is hardwired into the brain, meaning it is something that is necessary for survival. Atheism is a position that comes from nurture not nature.

this is the study
So basically like you need to learn and read to understand logical fallacies, similarly religion. Got it.

• +1
So basically like you need to learn and read to understand logical fallacies, similarly religion. Got it.
lol whaaat?! listen, my argument is that from an darwinian point of view you should believe in God because your brain is hardwired to do so.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 685
look, i read it two times before making this thread. all these atheist made me read it another 2 times. There are more studies then just 1.

There are in reality only 2 main doctirines. One is Monotheistic and the other Polytheistic. That's it idk how you come with the '300' & '500' but it doesn't mean anything. You have Abrahamic Religions and Polytheist ones. All polytheist ones are similair.

Yes, that's the point we are hardwired to believe in God, that is omniscient & omnipresent just as it is stated in the study. Man read it before writing. Like atleast try.

And? are both statements false? Forget about us atheists right now believe that molucules are alive and the universe went through an infinite loop, What we would ascribe it to God you give it to the universe or something similair. The polytheists of the past are nothing more then the Atheists in the present.

Humans will always be bound to their specific place and time. You will never 'progress' let alone come to 'understand' everything , talk about coping jfl

The point is we aren't coping rather believing in God is the natural stance a human has. To function normally you can only be religious from an darwinian point of view.
Irrelevant to the other arguments were making and 1 harvard professor saying shit doesn't mean anything.
If you actually took my vague predictions seriously you're just proving how retarded you are, obviously I was just giving random numbers for showing how it doesn't prove your specific belief.

So? We're hardwired to believe in gods, according to a bunch of studies. Not your god, not Allah, not Thor or Odin, not Baal. Just any god. If Allah designed us to believe, why is the design not specific to belief in Allah, instead of any old god? We're actually hard wired to see patterns and jump to conclusions about those patterns in order for us to make sense of reality. One of those mechanisms is about believing in "higher authorities". Everything from gods, deities, ghosts, spirits and apparitions. It's what the "god helmet" does.
Holy fuck I wanna talk to whoever the cowards were that raised you and give them a smack on their heads for letting you become this stupid. Not even gonna reply to such a pissweak reply.
Progression was never about understanding everything, which is a complete strawman and something I never even claimed to be the case. If you're actually that braindead to the point where you fail to realize humans have been progressing in virtually everything such as science, functional societies etc I'm done talking to your and putting you on block faster than a jihadi bombing his local store

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 10913
lol whaaat?! listen, my argument is that from an darwinian point of view you should believe in God because your brain is hardwired to do so.
This is completely irrelevant to Darwin, cause darwin never claimed you should just follow that what is natural without logical reasoning. This is simply an appeal to nature fallacy

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and AsGoodAsItGets