Atheism is an unsustainable cope

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther
It always annoys me when people say “religion is dying :soy:.” Yeah in the fucking west, but the west is dying too (topic for another time). Even so the amount of strong believers has not changed much over the past few decades, only fence sitters
7230B890 00C6 4AAB 921A BF5EFEF5C29E

The reason atheism is a giant cope is because it cannot keep a sustainable culture they can pass down. In current projections they will decrease in percent of population by 2050
BCB836DD DED2 4835 8A7B 84EC6881950B

“B-b-but what about China, they are the largest country and are atheist”
In a country that has been actively suppressing any major religion they have only seen growth in the last decade and a half, about as much as the U.S has lost in percentage, obviously more in total population.
E587ECFD A312 4EE9 A9CD C6C95AE9A781

in face it may very well surpass the U.S by 2030. Also without religion women are even more retarded but we already know that.But yes, religion is a human need and will be supplanted by something else (radical atheism, social justice, stormfrontcel, blackpilling, etc.) when the hole is not filled. Muslims will take over in our lifetime thanks to Gaytheists, and white people will die out because irreligious people have less children

Attachments

• 163C1557-1DEE-4CFA-B6E3-797DDC132853.jpeg
    163C1557-1DEE-4CFA-B6E3-797DDC132853.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 7125 and 4 others
dn read chalamet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7866
Depression and atheism on the rise. Hmm:feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Squirtoutmabooty
Just delude ourselves theory. Just go bluepill.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Danish_Retard, Hades and 1 other person
Just delude ourselves theory. Just go bluepill.
I’m saying it’s needed for society, that and theres no way to prove against it so it’s wishful thinking at worst

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic and Eduardo DOV
China does not suppress religion.

Also atheism is highly evolved non primitive. People who are religious are genetically inferior for having brains without critical thinking abilities.

As humans keep evolving and more people have higher standards of living the amount of religious people in the world will continue to decrease.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7125

Also atheism is highly evolved non primitive. People who are religious are genetically inferior for having brains without critical thinking abilities.

As humans keep evolving and more people have higher standards of living the amount of religious people in the world will continue to decrease.

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Danish_Retard
I wonder what will happen when religion inevitably dies here in the west. In Denmark, it's on a very steady decrease, although you can't criticize religion anymore because the (((left))) reinstated blasphemy laws so that will perhaps make it decline slower. I wonder if it is a cause or correlation with society becoming more and more individualistic.

I wonder what will happen when religion inevitably dies here in the west. In Denmark, it's on a very steady decrease, although you can't criticize religion anymore because the (((left))) reinstated blasphemy laws so that will perhaps make it decline slower. I wonder if it is a cause or correlation with society becoming more and more individualistic.
You will be raped by mudslines. Religion is needed to sustain a culture and population, so its kinda ogre 4 u

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard