Australia is overhyped

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Okay boys lets settle this once and for all! in this community i hear 'chadstralia' thrown around quite alot but that is far from the truth
since discovering the incel and looksmax communitys i have been paying close attention to the men i see on a daily basis and the results are underwhelming this is what i have discovered
about 25% of men aged 18-25 are balding in Australia and i'd say around 50% of men aged 25-35 are balding
about 20% are overweight
close to half the men i see on a daily basis in the streets or school are ethnic, ie indian, asian, middle eastern, black, or islander
only know 5 people with hunter eyes 2 of witch are girls
a large majority like 90% have flat or recessed maxillas including women to but forward growth seems slightly more common in girls here then men
average height here for men 18 and over seems to be 5.10-511 but seeing men over 6ft is still common same with men under 5ft8
hooded eyes, strong browridge, strong jaw, good cheekbones and good colouring seem to be rare aswell most men seem to only have 1 good feature no more then that

conclusion, Australia is very overhyped and by being in shape with a full head of hair being atleast 5.10 and having an average to slightly below average face is enough for a girlfriend from what i see at school and in public, but DO NOT THINK THIS IS 100% RIGHT because i have seen a couple chads this year and it could be diffrent for each city, suburb and state who knows maybe i'm just living in the most subhuman state anyway thought i'd make this thread any other people from Australia are free to comment there finding and opinions below enjoy your day!

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and BigBoy
thats why inceldom rate there is so high lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
also i forgot to mention to slay or get sex in australia being nt and low inhb or thugmaxxed is required for most men

thanks for the looksmaxing tip bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
australia is easy mode jfl

australia is easy mode jfl
in my area yes but maybe abit harder in other states also i live in a very ethnic area usally only about 40% of men are ethnic but where i am its half maybe more

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
in my area yes but maybe abit harder in other states also i live in a very ethnic area usally only about 40% of men are ethnic but where i am its half maybe more
thats basically my area im ethnic and i do fine in dating here. u need to be 5'6 and above and also nt and 4/10 and above to get dates ehre fairly easily jfl

• +1
thats basically my area im ethnic and i do fine in dating here. u need to be 5'6 and above and also nt and 4/10 and above to get dates ehre fairly easily jfl
are you from south america?

I feel like the “chadstralia” name stems from bro/mate culture there.

• +1
Okay boys lets settle this once and for all! in this community i hear 'chadstralia' thrown around quite alot but that is far from the truth
since discovering the incel and looksmax communitys i have been paying close attention to the men i see on a daily basis and the results are underwhelming this is what i have discovered
about 25% of men aged 18-25 are balding in Australia and i'd say around 50% of men aged 25-35 are balding
about 20% are overweight
close to half the men i see on a daily basis in the streets or school are ethnic, ie indian, asian, middle eastern, black, or islander
only know 5 people with hunter eyes 2 of witch are girls
a large majority like 90% have flat or recessed maxillas including women to but forward growth seems slightly more common in girls here then men
average height here for men 18 and over seems to be 5.10-511 but seeing men over 6ft is still common same with men under 5ft8
hooded eyes, strong browridge, strong jaw, good cheekbones and good colouring seem to be rare aswell most men seem to only have 1 good feature no more then that

conclusion, Australia is very overhyped and by being in shape with a full head of hair being atleast 5.10 and having an average to slightly below average face is enough for a girlfriend from what i see at school and in public, but DO NOT THINK THIS IS 100% RIGHT because i have seen a couple chads this year and it could be diffrent for each city, suburb and state who knows maybe i'm just living in the most subhuman state anyway thought i'd make this thread any other people from Australia are free to comment there finding and opinions below enjoy your day!
What city are you from? And what part of the city specifically?

What city are you from? And what part of the city specifically?
not gonna dox myself but i live in a suburb not the city i also suspect there would be a higher rate of attractive men in the city

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
Lol that's cause the average height is decreasing mainly due to ethnic immigrants and all the whites are degrading in looks, cause soy lifestyle.

not gonna dox myself but i live in a suburb not the city i also suspect there would be a higher rate of attractive men in the city
I'm in SEQ, i disagree. I feel like the CBD and adjacent areas are full of ugly ethnic dogs and junkies, and then the further you get out, barring the high income beach suburbs, the better looking people get until you reach like the rural areas.

I'm in SEQ, i disagree. I feel like the CBD and adjacent areas are full of ugly ethnic dogs and junkies, and then the further you get out, barring the high income beach suburbs, the better looking people get until you reach like the rural areas.
for me in the rural areas there a usally alot of junkies, but yeah in the run down parts there are fuck loads of junkies and ethnics but that being said if you go to a suburb near the beach or on the beach you'll still find ethnics and a few junkies but no way near the amount you's see anywhere else, but i'm not from qld so i wouldn't know

• +1
and sometimes in upper class suburbs there will be a family of currys or sands and they will bunch together and bring family from india or the middle east and they will all pay board and afford to live there i see it so much in a neighbouring rich suburb when i walk the dog there

• JFL
Lol that's cause the average height is decreasing mainly due to ethnic immigrants and all the whites are degrading in looks, cause soy lifestyle.
yeah

and sometimes in upper class suburbs there will be a family of currys or sands and they will bunch together and bring family from india or the middle east and they will all pay board and afford to live there i see it so much in a neighbouring rich suburb when i walk the dog there
Fucking oath. Australia is overhyped though you are right, although good looking people congregate in beach suburbs and specific areas especially on weekends and shit like that, and that is the image sold to the rest of the world

Fucking oath. Australia is overhyped though you are right, although good looking people congregate in beach suburbs and specific areas especially on weekends and shit like that, and that is the image sold to the rest of the world
sure is bro alot of people have a fixed view on australia being a beach paradise with ripped chad surfers but that is only slightly true for some parts of austalia most people it is just as subhuman as the rest of the world but anyways good luck on your looksmaxing bro good to speak to a fellow aussie

• +1
sure is bro alot of people have a fixed view on australia being a beach paradise with ripped chad surfers but that is only slightly true for some parts of austalia most people it is just as subhuman as the rest of the world but anyways good luck on your looksmaxing bro good to speak to a fellow aussie
Anytime man 👍

• +1