Australiacel

N

Norwooder

Master
For those of you who live in Australia or Melbourne in particular, Ive got a feeling shit is way harsher here compared to other places. In Melbourne bars and clubs there are chads everywhere, atleast 50-60% is chad, and I think betas just don't go out in melbourne becuase the chads here who all play footy and are tall are just so dominant. Can anyone confirm? I think melbourne is filled with chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, LordNorwood, KrissKross and 1 other person
they don’t call it Chadaustralia for nothing

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, LordNorwood and Norwooder
as a chadstralian I can confirm.

It's brutal, every cunt here is good looking.

4 7HS seExksd RvGkWpbqdn OFbzzSowmXNwvFWtnY

According to Americans I'm Chad. But Australia I think not. Care to swap pica OP

I was going to go there for a short trip tbh but I heard on lookism.net that it is no place for subhumans, and decided I just could not take the mogging that i would endure. Is it actually as bad there as they say? What is the average height like there? Is melbourne the most chad city? What makes it so brutal?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Traxanas, Norwooder and 2 others
It's all the criminals sent over from Britain who are the OG population right? No wonder its all Chads lmfao

The Chaderlands is even harsher.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Where?
The Chaderlands is even harsher.
I was going to go there for a short trip tbh but I heard on lookism.net that it is no place for subhumans, and decided I just could not take the mogging that i would endure. Is it actually as bad there as they say? What is the average height like there? Is melbourne the most chad city? What makes it so brutal?
Do not go to Gold Coast

Mate Aussie chads are typical jock types, average height here is absolutely 6feet, everyone is blokey and stocky aswell and very alpha personality, the social dynamics that occur in Melbourne are next level. If you ever go to a 21st in Melbournes inner (richer Suburbs) you are in for a big shock, 75% are chads (all rich families have chads in them) in Melbourne at least

I wanted to go to Sydney and Melbourne. Tell us what it’s liek at least
Melbourne is subhuman central. Everyone here is either ethnic or ugly. Maybe avoid clubs as that's where most Chads are. If you're tall you're feel better walking the streets here, as if you're 6'4 or so, you'll be as tall as the traffic lights. Sydney is like Melbourne but more faggots. You'll also be taller than most if you're above 6 foot. You'll notice the richer areas of Sydney have better attractive features. Gold Coast is like Los Angeles probably, though not as populous. Chads everywhere. Tall people everywhere. No gymcels, but Chad gymcels. I hope this clarifies things.
Mate Aussie chads are typical jock types, average height here is absolutely 6feet, everyone is blokey and stocky aswell and very alpha personality, the social dynamics that occur in Melbourne are next level. If you ever go to a 21st in Melbournes inner (richer Suburbs) you are in for a big shock, 75% are chads (all rich families have chads in them) in Melbourne at least
I think rich people being Chads is true. But Melbourne and Sydney are no where close to Gold Coast.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
01b2a67d0b3a95e75de1368e3184b357
average bloke in Chadstralia

Idk why but my experiences have been different, like 95% of the people I say have shit facial structure by PSL standards, then that 5% really shines.
Most brutal face mog ive ever seen, id kill for that left guy's eye area tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Its like a roided British with good palate
his palate seems narrow JFL, disproves everything I learned about mewing since day1

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross