average Korean JBs face shown on national TV

ElephantMan

ElephantMan

Iron

a bunch of no frills, pre plastic surgery korean JBs

i'm telling you asian men mog noodlewhores strictly in terms of face

short height/small frame is what failos gook males and hailos gook females, but they're usually ugly as hell without fake up and plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 685
And then there’s the coping about how they mog the average white woman......

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, MiroslavBulldosex and Time Travel
I've been telling you this about Koreans for ages but no one believes it.

Lmao Asian men and woman look the same, what are you talking about?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

@Yoyome99 GTFIH ITS NOT OVER

they are so ugly

And then there’s the coping about how they mog the average white woman......

one of the funniest memes ever invented by bunch of pathetic weebs who can't get hot white/latina gf who are obviously superior

average noodlewhore's face analyzed by AI:

Zzz

korean / japanese/ chinese

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Lmao Asian men and woman look the same, what are you talking about?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

@Yoyome99 GTFIH ITS NOT OVER
Exactly. It's easy to get girls because most girls are ugly in korea

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
one of the funniest memes ever invented by bunch of pathetic weebs who can't get hot white/latina gf who are obviously superior

View attachment 101831

japanese one mogs

it actually looks human

View attachment 101831

Not exactly a great point to make, as every single girl on the planet (including your white princesses) looks like a 1/10 subhuman with a fully shaved head.

Koreans are fucking ugly though, Vietnam is far better. Chinese vary quite a bit - there's definitely some cute ones though.
Exactly. It's easy to get girls because most girls are ugly in korea

Korea aint particularly easy. Japan is most likely harder than where you are from.

FB IMG 1564134032635

Ugly women exist in every country.
Obviously you have to date the good looking ones.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Not exactly a great point to make, as every single girl on the planet (including your white princesses) looks like a 1/10 subhuman with a fully shaved head.

long hair ain't gonna do shit to that hideous korean and chinese average face generated by AI. only the jap foid in the middle will resemble a human being with long hair.

View attachment 101845
Ugly women exist in every country.
Obviously you have to date the good looking ones.

you can still compare the averages and see which ones hotter without all the fake up and plastic surgery.

long hair ain't gonna do shit to that hideous korean and chinese average face generated by AI. only the jap foid in the middle will resemble a human being with long hair.

you can still compare the averages and see which ones hotter without all the fake up and plastic surgery.
90% of girls everywhere look trash without makeup

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
90% of girls everywhere look trash without makeup

most gook females get double eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty because they know they have ugly face. most Western women I know concentrate way more into fixing their bodies than face, like hip implants or liposuction. that tells you where the real insecurities exist for these two groups, for asians it's ugly face and for caucasians it's their bodies.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel

100% of women will have a hideous face using the parameters you have set, this is the point.

Finally, though this point seems lost on many - there comes a point where you have to accept reality and look at what your best realistic options are. No one here is going to be nailing the prom queen, sorry.

most gook females get double eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty because they know they have ugly face. most Western women I know concentrate way more into fixing their bodies than face, like hip implants or liposuction. that tells you where the real insecurities exist for these two groups, for asians it's ugly face and for caucasians it's their bodies.

'Most' people get no surgery of any kind, western or asian.

I'd rather date a cute korean girl that has gotten plastic surgery than a white mutt with a good body.

I'd rather date a cute korean girl that has gotten plastic surgery than a white mutt with a good body.

well that's your choice. i guess you also prefer a hot tranny over a decent looking real woman huh

Zzz

all the decent looking asians mog me into the void

View attachment 101828

a bunch of no frills, pre plastic surgery korean JBs

i'm telling you asian men mog noodlewhores strictly in terms of face

short height/small frame is what failos gook males and hailos gook females, but they're usually ugly as hell without fake up and plastic surgery
Men of every race mog their women. In nature male is always the more good looking one, think of a lion, a peacock. Then makeup came around.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Time Travel