nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
IMG 1866

4240508_IMG_1871.jpeg

IMG 1867

IMG 1868
IMG 1869

Yes saar MTN because of his chimp nose and philtrum that are quite literally perfectly ideal for his ethnic group he’s 4 PSL max ofc. He’s MTN but just got posted to facebook and got scouted by modeling agencies immediately but yes he’s 4 PSL max and MTN i agree. I’m on .org everyday and I joined in febuary so I’d know bro trust me I’m a fellow oldcel and know all about muh ratios

@murdah @cromagnon @Autismcel @Darkeningstar @Magnum Opus @St.TikTokcel @cytoplasm @ambi @ElTruecel @heightmaxxing @futureashtray @Gengar

Attachments

• IMG_1871.jpeg
    IMG_1871.jpeg
    913.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, laaltin, alurmo and 30 others
Feb 28, 2024 back to tiktok you go fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, piec, inward gonioncel and 8 others
get off "blackpill" tik tok retard. it's meta-humor there at this point, not to be taken seriously.

In fact, get off tik tok altogether as it's filled with the some of the most retarded, ass backwards shit imaginable.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Jamaldickjavontus, inward gonioncel and 12 others
View attachment 3027723
4240508_IMG_1871.jpeg

View attachment 3027726
View attachment 3027728View attachment 3027729

Yes saar MTN because of his chimp nose and philtrum that are quite literally perfectly ideal for his ethnic group he’s 4 PSL max ofc. He’s MTN but just got posted to facebook and got scouted by modeling agencies immediately but yes he’s 4 PSL max and MTN i agree. I’m on .org everyday and I joined in febuary so I’d know bro trust me I’m a fellow oldcel and know all about muh ratios

@murdah @cromagnon @Autismcel @Darkeningstar @Magnum Opus @St.TikTokcel @cytoplasm @ambi @ElTruecel @heightmaxxing @futureashtray @Gengar
he's chadlite.
blacks having light eyes is such a halo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Entitled Asshole, Ultimate SUbhuman, try2beme and 7 others
They're too autistic to have a representation of what is attractive in their minds so they resort to autistic ratios

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, got.daim, twojei and 2 others
canthal tilt bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: philtrum broo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, FacialStructure404, Ultimate SUbhuman and 11 others
-a tiktokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, murdah and nword49
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, got.daim, nathan and 1 other person
Even rarer for him since he’s not even mulatto.
Light green eyes, perfect ratios for his ethnic group this dude’s easily chad. Won the genetic lottery

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and murdah
View attachment 3027723
4240508_IMG_1871.jpeg

View attachment 3027726

just have coloured eyes as a black person theory

• +1
Reactions: nword49
I think people can't rate black people properly tbh.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Lookologist003, Autismcel and 2 others
did he give his .org profile?

I can feel his inner light radiating through my screen

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and nword49
View attachment 3027723
4240508_IMG_1871.jpeg

View attachment 3027726

If that guy is a mtn, it never even was meant to be for most of us

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, got.daim and nword49
imagine he sees this lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, 0S4MA and nword49
Water that 90% of people on (BP) social media need to be shot on sight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman, 0S4MA, Autismcel and 1 other person
get off "blackpill" tik tok retard. it's meta-humor there at this point, not to be taken seriously.

In fact, get off tik tok altogether as it's filled with the some of the most retarded, ass backwards shit imaginable.
News-flash reddit, tik-tok, twitter and Org. might as well all be the same platform. It's all the same shit flinging baboons eveywhere

• +1
nuke r/looksmaxxingadvice especially

Pics of my most recent IG explore tab experience
Never interact with any looks-related posts on IG or TT, youll get reeled into cortisol-hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Autismcel and nword49
View attachment 3027723
4240508_IMG_1871.jpeg

View attachment 3027726

nuke r/looksmaxxingadvice especially
Even rarer for him since he’s not even mulatto.

View attachment 3027723
4240508_IMG_1871.jpeg

View attachment 3027726

Ronelite from me.

I'm a tiktokcel and I'm proud.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and ElTruecel
Show me someone who's a PSL god with wide set eyes

Only 1 or 2 exists at most
Wide set eyes are a curse. Matt bomer eye spacing/slightly close-set is somewhat ideal for males (~0.89), because it appears more dominant, but anything closer looks ogre-ish and inbred

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Aug 5, 2023

It's very funny when tiktokcels from last year think they're better just because their join date is slightly older

@nword49

• JFL
Aug 5, 2023

It's very funny when tiktokcels from last year think they're better just because their join date is slightly older

@nword49
Dumbass nigger I joined .is in 2021

• JFL
Who cares. The point is about the Blackpill not this specific forum
I’ve been obsessed with looks and beauty my whole life and grew up ugly 11-15 do I classify as stone-cold truecel?

• +1
Reactions: fuse