Average white girl who doesnt have bulbous or too thin features is celeb tier but they dont realize it until its too late in human history

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Wont realize when 99% of the country is mixed or nonwhite lol

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 19499
Nuclear-tier cope. White women are subhuman and ranked below Asian, hakf Asian, and Latina women in their own countries.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, ballskin, Bitchwhipper2 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ballskin, racoon4 and 3 others
Wont realize when 99% of the country is mixed or nonwhite lol
the reason white woman go for black tyrones is because white guys just dont have a big dick, most white guys are flacid and have a 3-4 inch dick while BBC, 6'4, basketball player tyrone has a fucking horsecock
Pin on Blac Gal Magic

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 19499, Growth Plate and 1 other person
the reason white woman go for black tyrones is because white guys just dont have a big dick, most white guys are flacid and have a 3-4 inch dick while BBC, 6'4, basketball player tyrone has a fucking horsecock
autism

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Kingcel32, racoon4 and 4 others
who cares. let the cattle be mutted :feelshmm:

no its true, the white man cant compete with the black , BBC, 6'5, 10% bodyfat, basketball player thugmaxed Tyrone

a white guy if filled with estrogen, skinnyfat and already has man boobs from soy consumption, white guys are also inferior and usually cucks, that makes any girls pussy dry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
no its true, the white man cant compete with the black , BBC, 6'5, 10% bodyfat, basketball player thugmaxed Tyrone

a white guy if filled with estrogen, skinnyfat and already has man boobs from soy consumption, white guys are also inferior and usually cucks, that makes any girls pussy dry

Major cope. Most interracial involves white men.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ballskin, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
everyone wants a white woman literally every race prefers white

Cope. Everyone prefers nonwhite women and they want Asian or Latina women. Not white.

fMfgys5.png

3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

fMfgys5.png

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3b/17/14/3b1714697

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/fMfgys5.png

fMfgys5.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
Swedish women say their husbands prefer Asian women.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Major cope. Most interracial involves white men.
Cope. Everyone prefers nonwhite women and they want Asian or Latina women. Not white.

fMfgys5.png

fMfgys5.png

https://i.imgur.com/fMfgys5.png

[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3b/17/14/3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

fMfgys5.png

damn I cant disagree with you(y)

your just smarter than me and using statistical evidence while im just making hasty generalizations off of shit I have no clue about

but I still prefer white woman

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Pin on Blac Gal Magic
Jewish propaganda.
White girls don't like BBC

• +1
a white guy if filled with estrogen,
You're just making things up. Black men have significantly higher estrogen levels than white men.

• +1
Reactions: racoon4 and Deleted member 19499
damn I cant disagree with you(y)

your just smarter than me and using statistical evidence while im just making hasty generalizations off of shit I have no clue about

but I still prefer white woman

His "stats" are cherry-picked by Jew studies, plus those people who prefer Asians and Latinas are prolly referring to the white-passing light-skinned ones which I consider to be white anyways.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and datboijj

yet again autism, changing the races has the same affect
you're describing less than 0.1% of men

You're just making things up. Black men have significantly higher estrogen levels than white men.
Im talking about BBC Tyrone bro, not the average black guy, if a woman is going to date outside her race then that person needs to be exceptionally good looking with at least 1000 ng/dl testosterone levels

yeah and thats usually what women go for, they dont care about the average black guy just the top, top top tier black dudes

correct. The average white guy cant compete with the Tyrone and the average black guy cant compete with the average white guy.

yeah and thats usually what women go for, they dont care about the average black guy just the top, top top tier black dudes
correct. The average white guy cant compete with the Tyrone and the average black guy cant compete with the average white guy.
then your point is just that women like chads and not race? Obviously avg white guy can't compete with black chad, and vice versa

Pin on Blac Gal Magic
More baby black carrot cope :lul:

Blacks are measured at 5 inches average (study linked) meanwhile europeans are proven by statistic studies to be bigger and also taller, cope more :forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and jaw_is_law
average black guy cant compete with the average white guy
Bet you're not even black but posting about black dicks in unrelated threads :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Blacks are measured at 5 inches average (study linked) meanwhile europeans are proven by statistic studies to be bigger and also taller, cope more :forcedsmile:

gamma last beacon of light against bbc theory

Bet you're not even black but posting about black dicks in unrelated threads :forcedsmile:
ye he doesn't seem black to me, only whites and indians hype black guys so much

• +1
Reactions: gamma

damn I cant deny that then, guess BBC really is cope after all

Im talking about BBC Tyrone bro, not the average black guy, if a woman is going to date outside her race then that person needs to be exceptionally good looking with at least 1000 ng/dl testosterone levels
Like you have any fucking idea what some random guy's estrogen levels are. You are making up bullshit you have no idea about.

Everyone in this forum philosophizes the truth but also wants to lie to falsely advertise htemselves.

Most people are insecure about a ton of shit, and want to feed eachother lies that are in their favor. As much as their ego sensitive selves can be as possible.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma

most white girls would rather be someoen with a balance of sophistication.

a black who is 6'5 athletic is boring to most girls who aer pretentious. they want a henry cavill.

blacks are only tall bc we took the biggest slaves. in africa so many of them are short.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back