Avoiding Attraction

6.5PSL

Banned
Anyone else here high PSL but avoid being close friends with girls because you know they'll like you? I have a girlfriend so I don't want to attract other women, so I try not to look other girls in the eyes that often because I have green hunter eyes and I risk randoms trying to go after me. Anyone else have the same problem?

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
story of my life

Chad Problems

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thereallegend
Anyone else here high PSL but avoid being close friends with girls because you know they'll like you? I have a girlfriend so I don't want to attract other women, so I try not to look other girls in the eyes that often because I have green hunter eyes and I risk randoms trying to go after me. Anyone else have the same problem?
Thompsonz alt, nigga can’t stop coping
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

MUH GREEN HUNTER EYES :feelshaha:

pic or larp faggot :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Thompsonz alt, nigga can’t stop coping
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

MUH GREEN HUNTER EYES :feelshaha:

pic or larp faggot :feelshah:
I don't know who that is. Nope, not showing my face to a forum that is filled with a bunch of internet sleuths.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I don't know who that is. Nope, not showing my face to a forum that is filled with a bunch of internet sleuths.
exactly what I thought now don’t larp again faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL @ U, coping as Chad, roping as incel

ropemaxx ASAP and next time make the larp believeable :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

exactly what I thought now don’t larp again faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL @ U, coping as Chad, roping as incel

ropemaxx ASAP and next time make the larp believeable :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Honestly, appreciate the compliment. It feels so good that this is real life and I'm not LARPING, genuinely. Like, I am lucky, I will admit that my life is easier.

Honestly, appreciate the compliment. It feels so good that this is real life and I'm not LARPING, geninely. Like, I am lucky, I will admit that my life is easier.
you know what nigga

on the 1 in a million chance this isn’t a larp

yeah no I still wouldn’t do what you did

you should be actively cheating on your girlfriend, most chads in that situation would due to abundance

that’s why you don’t make sense nigga

chads don’t avoid girls

you know what nigga

on the 1 in a million chance this isn’t a larp

yeah no I still wouldn’t do what you did

you should be actively cheating on your girlfriend, most chads in that situation would due to abundance

that’s why you don’t make sense nigga

chads don’t avoid girls
You have a grossly warped view of reality. You're so deep down the rabbithole I can't see how a girl would ever like you once she got to know how you truly view people.

You have a grossly warped view of reality. You're so deep down the rabbithole I can't see how a girl would ever like you once she got to know how you truly view people.
yeah u right I’m too damaged now

no going back :feelskek: