[BALD PILL] (very scary, dont enter if ur pussy)

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
Google reflects how evil and disgusting the majority of women are, also reflects real life experiences of many people i know. I really hope they suffer a painful desth with lots of torture.
FD393817 9F95 4F05 A1EC 66B04681B011

FD393817 9F95 4F05 A1EC 66B04681B011

Attachments

• 6C94029D-DEBA-4C0A-B0BE-F9946800CD7A.png
    6C94029D-DEBA-4C0A-B0BE-F9946800CD7A.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 282
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Preoximerianas, Stopping@Nothing19 and 4 others
@SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Baldingman1998
are you implying that women are not telling the truth?

917.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 3828
Do you know what women hate more than a bald man?

Man with long midface

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thereallegend and Deleted member 2968
Water

fin is life

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, SOS-Sonic, thereallegend and 2 others
are you implying that women are not telling the truth?
the problem is that these women are completely unable to form a bond to a guy, if my pet did go bald/sick i wouldnt think about giving it away lol

I've made a thread about this before. you can give the world to a woman. you can go on trips with her and take her to places she's always wanted to go. you can share all that with her and then she will just dump your ass because you're balding. it's over.

time for my blue pill of happiness
proscar.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, lasthope, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
greycel moment
@Drago Soprano

translated to: 'should i dump my boyfriend if his smv gets lower'

so just either get ur hair back. hair system or looksmaxx/status maxx for a higher smv and she'll still like you. stop dooming

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend and faggotchadlite
I've made a thread about this before. you can give the world to a woman. you can go on trips with her and take her to places she's always wanted to go. you can share all that with her and then she will just dump your ass because you're balding. it's over.

time for my blue pill of happiness
proscar.jpg
Google reflects how evil and disgusting the majority of women are, also reflects real life experiences of many people i know. I really hope they suffer a painful desth with lots of torture.
View attachment 1378100
View attachment 1378100
i mean , would you stay with a woman in any of these cases that she went bald or lost her tits cause of cancer? or gained lots of weight or lost her collagen and looks old cause of drugsor even got disfigured ??

if no then why call women evil when we would do the exact same thing jfl , truth is men or women , all of us are evil

greycels make the most retarded posts ngl

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, thereallegend, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
translated to: 'should i dump my boyfriend if his smv gets lower'

so just either get ur hair back. hair system or looksmaxx/status maxx for a higher smv and she'll still like you. stop dooming
true , i mean id leave my girl too if she starts looking ugly

i mean , would you stay with a woman in any of these cases that she went bald or lost her tits cause of cancer? or gained lots of weight or lost her collagen and looks old cause of drugsor even got disfigured ??

if no then why call women evil when we would do the exact same thing jfl , truth is men or women , all of us are evil

if she went bald I think I wouldn't leave her. but that's probably because bald women ironically look a 100 times better than bald men.

but it's not so much about them leaving you when you go bald, but about the fact that they never tell the truth. guaranteed in 99% of cases they won't even tell the guy they left him because of that.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Lawton88
true , i mean id leave my girl too if she starts looking ugly
youd leave your girl if she started to get a bit fat. but if her smv increased in other ways youd probably stay

if she went bald I think I wouldn't leave her.
utter cope jfl , even most bluepilled normies would leave
but that's probably because bald women ironically look a 100 times better than bald men.
thats because we are men , in a womens perspective maybe the opposite happens?? , but yeah i guess bald men are still more accepted than bald women
but it's not so much about them leaving you when you go bald, but about the fact that they never tell the truth. guaranteed in 99% of cases they won't even tell the guy they left him because of that.
yeah thats true , they are scared of hurting people

but they make people bluepilled making the person hurt even more later on

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
youd leave your girl if she started to get a bit fat. but if her smv increased in other ways youd probably stay
no ,
i wouldnt stay if she went bald
i wouldnt stay if she lost her tits
i wouldnt stay if she became skinny af
i wouldnt stay if she lost her teeth
i wouldnt stay if she lost her eyebrows
i wouldnt stay if she starts to look old , in fact once i hit 30 or above ill try to get younger girls instead and leave my girl who is 30

utter cope jfl , even most bluepilled normies would leave
I'm actually 100% srs

e9631a35f7935c3c59838273976732db.jpg

would still pound that to the gates of hell and I actually really dgaf if people give me odd looks in public for being with a bald woman.

besides that, she could just wear wigs as it's socially acceptable for them.

no ,
i wouldnt stay if she went bald
i wouldnt stay if she lost her tits
i wouldnt stay if she became skinny af
i wouldnt stay if she lost her teeth
i wouldnt stay if she lost her eyebrows
i wouldnt stay if she starts to look old , in fact once i hit 30 or above ill try to get younger girls instead and leave my girl who is 30
volcel

i wouldnt even leave, just hide her from society to avoid the criticism and obviously wouldnt be able to have sex with her if its too bad, but would still love her like i would a pet or a family member and be still very possessive of her. Have been honest to a girl about her smelling like rotten tuna and she got upset lol, couldnt get her to fix it

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and ifyouwannabemylover
I'm actually 100% srs

e9631a35f7935c3c59838273976732db.jpg

would still pound that to the gates of hell and I actually really dgaf if people give me odd looks in public for being with a bald woman.
well , she has a pretty decent looking face

its like saying women still like jeremy meeks who is bald

ofc some attractive people will look good without hair

regardless its a death sentence for most

besides that, she could just wear wigs as it's socially acceptable for them.
these days its socially acceptable for men too

only thing is ive observed from a baldcel friend who wears a system that at first people would make fun like first few months

but now after some time they. actually compliment him for looking young and attractive

its a battle of time actually , same goes with hair transplant

dude still smashes and gets way more attention

i wouldnt even leave, just hide her from society to avoid the criticism and obviously wouldnt be able to have sex with her if its too bad, but would still love her like i would a pet or a family member and be still very possessive of her. Have been honest to a girl about her smelling like rotten tuna and she got upset lol, couldnt get her to fix it
well , ur atypical and a simp

dont worry , theres some rare women who arent neurotypical out there who are like you and wouldnt leave u even if u were bald

but in most cases , forget about it

these days its socially acceptable for men too
nah lol

hair transplant, yeah. but as soon as a bitch finds out you're wearing a wig cope system, it's a wrap.

and? you're just confirming my point.
at least some % would found stathama attractive even without status while schwimmer is invisible to women period
i mean yes , i was confirming your point bro
not speaking against you

greycel moment
@Drago Soprano
what is that video in your description? its seems like it have answers to life but Im to stupid to understand. can you link any youtube channels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
nah lol

hair transplant, yeah. but as soon as a bitch finds out you're wearing a wig cope system, it's a wrap.
well , most guys would leave a girl who wears wig , same happens other way around
but theres still enough ive seen who insist their partner on getting a wig or a transplant

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica and ifyouwannabemylover
maybe I'm just weird like that
its fine , we all are weird in some way

i get turned on when my girlfriend beats me up or makes fun of my low iq or tells me i look like a bisexual twink faggot or calls me an abused dog

btw , got any idea on how to convince her to like piss on me once???? i have this piss kink

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
well , ur atypical and a simp

dont worry , theres some rare women who arent neurotypical out there who are like you and wouldnt leave u even if u were bald

but in most cases , forget about it
a simp? shut ur ass up, good luck with getting a statusmaxxing narcy becky/stacy and getting her to care about you in case you get in accident and lay in coma/parents die etc

being trqditional about relationships is not simping, bet u dont even respect ur family members

its fine , we all are weird in some way

i get turned on when my girlfriend beats me up or makes fun of my low iq or tells me i look like a bisexual twink faggot or calls me an abused dog

btw , got any idea on how to convince her to like piss on me once???? i have this piss kink
got a semi reading that ngl

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
If you don't have the right skull shape for going bald which most men don't its pretty much over if you are single. If you are married and then lose it I guess it would depend if she felt guilty about her feelings and stayed with you even though she was no longer attracted to you or stayed for financial reasons. Without the right head shape females see balding like a disease almost no matter the nonsense they say about it.

Heck when older females are trying to justify why they are single not wanting a "balding old a** man" is the first words out of their mouth usually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope
the truth will set you free boyo

losing your tits is not comparable to balding jfl. how many holes lose their tits tbh tbh? getting a bit chubby is comparable

a simp? shut ur ass up, good luck with getting a statusmaxxing narcy becky/stacy and getting her to care about you in case you get in accident and lay in coma/parents die etc
in order to make her care about you

you have to not care about her

do u think the average woman cares if her husband whos a normie or something gets sick or goes into coma or dies? jfl

losing your tits is not comparable to balding jfl. how many holes lose their tits tbh tbh? getting a bit chubby is comparable
well, girls are also okay with bit chubby guys and some even prefer them so even this aint comparable to balding

i mean most women wont like balding

but i know a stacy who is like my oneitis and i used to chase her like her abused dog

and shes dating a balding nigga now

in order to make her care about you

you have to not care about her

do u think the average woman cares if her husband whos a normie or something gets sick or goes into coma or dies? jfl
that wasnt even my point, ofcourse only way to make her care is being better looking and better status and obviously all the redpill stuff about avaibility etc, its common sense that you have to give her a little bit less attention and never pay or other „gentleman“ shit

What you are saying is that woman should stay with balding man despite not being attracted to him and getting her pussy dry from his bald head otherwise she is considered "evil"? Its astonishing how entitled you are, its beyond absurd how you dont even see your logic is complete and utter shit.
Why the fuck would she stay with a man who doesnt attract her anymore when she can get chad with full head of hair? Do you think women are supposed to be good-hearted martyrs and sacrifice their life for the good of bald men? Obviously, you utterly despicable incel LOSER, if woman doesnt find a man that lost his hair attractive anymore she is FREE to dump him and get a new man with HAIR, SHE IS NOT OBLIGATED TO FUCKING STAY WITH MEN SHE DOESNT FIND ATTRACTIVE ANYMORE YOU DUMB ABSURD ASININE IGNORATING INCEL PIECE OF

Last edited:
What you are saying is that woman should stay with balding man despite not being attracted to him and getting her pussy dry from his bald head otherwise she is considered "evil"? Its astonishing how entitled you are, its beyond absurd how you dont even see your logic is complete and utter shit.
Why the fuck would she stay with a man who doesnt attract her anymore when she can get chad with full head of hair? Do you think women are supposed to be good-hearted martyrs and sacrifice their life for the good of bald men? Obviously, you utterly despicable incel LOSER, if woman doesnt find a man that lost his hair attractive anymore she is FREE to dump him and get a new man with HAIR, SHE IS NOT OBLIGATED TO FUCKING STAY WITH MEN SHE DOESNT FIND ATTRACTIVE ANYMORE YOU DUMB ABSURD ASININE IGNORATING INCEL PIECE OF
just leave looksmax and keep simping on reddit and quora :soy::soy: no one needs you here
ur opinion doesn't matter and looks straight out of reddit

Last edited:
just leave looksmax and keep simping on reddit and quora :soy::soy: no one needs you here
ur opinion doesn't matter and looks straight out of reddit

screenshot_20210206-034649_chrome-jpg.1353163

Last edited: