Balkans are the ultimate race

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Sphinx
Average 6'4 Tall (tallest in europe), moggers, chiseled ,big dicks, warriorlike mentality, very high t, smart enough(95 iq average)
They're the ultimate whites and strongest version of them. They're the ones who started civilization and shaped the modern world into how it is today. Based balkans.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogre, lil truecel, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
But
They are all recessed.Dinarid phenotype is an incel phenotype.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, STAMPEDE and cutie_pie
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 27987
But
I've never seen an recessed balkan man. recessed and fat pig faces are only common in the western countries. i've meet big nose and big bones balkan men tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, The Grinch, Deleted member 25566 and 1 other person
But their females ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2 and STAMPEDE
ugliest people in europe and dumb af

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel and STAMPEDE
But their females ugly
How are their females ugly? Balkans are known for their very beautiful women, they have the best looking women while the men are ogres high t warriors, I thought everyone knew balkan women were the best looking with the best looking faces and bodies

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and SlavicGeneral
A4574776 7C82 493B 83FA C40C4E6EDA73 w592 r0

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, RetardSubhuman, Debetro and 2 others
But
It‘s rather an admixture of Meds, Celts, Germanoids and Slavs. Many Balkan males have ogre features and they are known to be canister faces in Germany

Lmao I've never seen girls you simp on here come close to some of my high school crushes in terms of looks
Literally. The average JB high school balkans teenager girl looks like a literal model, balkan women mog so hard it's impossible not to fall in love with them

• +1
Reactions: mogre, wollet2, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
Dinarid have the best bones but over if u are a slav in balkans like me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
How are their females ugly? Balkans are known for their very beautiful women, they have the best looking women while the men are ogres high t warriors, I thought everyone knew balkan women were the best looking with the best looking faces and bodies
Balkan foids are opposite of lolis

Average 6'4 Tall (tallest in europe)
The tallest Balkan country is Montenegro and 19 year old males there have an average height of 183 cm, 6’0” flat. Balkan men are tall but nowhere near 6’4” I don’t know where you’re pulling these numbers from

Balkan foids are opposite of lolis
Balkan women are the most desired in Western Europe and and Mena. Because they are White with exotic features and are feminine and not like Feminism infected man-like acting Nordic foids

• +1
Reactions: mogre
Balkan women are the most desired in Western Europe and and Mena. Because they are White with exotic features and are feminine and not like Feminism infected man-like acting Nordic foids
Don't see them being desired by me

Tinderstat5  country percentage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
I don't know about feminine, they are highly toxic, but they're very hot tho.

Chinks are desired because it‘s easy as a White guy to get them. Zero effort
They neotenic, so more lolis, they in China also more often into crazy side. All I see in Balkans are just bimbo roasties

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
Average 6'4 Tall (tallest in europe), moggers, chiseled ,big dicks, warriorlike mentality, very high t, smart enough(95 iq average)
They're the ultimate whites and strongest version of them. They're the ones who started civilization and shaped the modern world into how it is today. Based balkans.
3148295 3085981 1588075063112 1

Niggas here rather date make up frauded Transmaxxed Chinks than natural women

They're the ones who started civilization and shaped the modern world into how it is today. Based balkans.
Mesopotamia started civilization bro.