Based anti foreigner Turkish rant

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
Dünyada 1 milyardan fazla çekik gözlü insan var bunun üstüne Türk kızları kendi ülkesine bile bu kadar yabancı ne olduğu belli olmayan tip gelmesine rağmen gözü hala yabancı erkek arıyor. Üstüne bu kadar yabancının doğum oranları Türkiye'de Türklerin doğum oranını geçmişken hali hazırda Türklerin kendi ülkesinde azınlığa düşme tehlikesi varken Türk kızları bunu yapıyor. Ulan ne kadar popilist asimile dejenere olmaya musait kendi kültüründen uzaklaşan tiplersiniz böyle... Bu tarz melez çiftlerden olacak çocuk ne annesini ne de babasının kültürünü tam olarak alabilir.Bir k-pop diye bir şey attılar koyun sürüsü gibi hepiniz onun peşinden gittiniz.Hepiniz sürü psikolojisinde hareket eden tiplersiniz. Şu koreli gibi sürekli kelime hatası yapan bir Türkle asla konuşmazsınız hatta böyle biri ile bir ömür mü geçer diye düşünürsünüz ama sırf birisi koreli diye onunla çocukken aynı dizileri aynı filmler aynı müzikleri bile dinlemediğiniz halde konuşurken paylaşacağınız çok az şey olmasına rağmen koyun sürüsündeki bir koyun olduğunuz için bunları düşünmeden sırf koreli diye birine ilgi duyuyorsunuz Ayrıca Kore'deki kadınlara yönelik ifşa ve tacız suçlarının çokluğundan haberiniz bile yok.Kore'de şuan Kadınlara karşı sert bir tutumu olan aşırı sağcı ırkçı biri başkan seçildi ve bunlara oy verenlerin çoğu o çok bayıldığınız kore erkekleri...Korelilerin daha kendi kadınlarına böyle davrandığını bilmiyorsunuz. BBC Türkçe'de ki kore haberlerine bakın nutkunuz tutulur. Sorgusuz sualsız bir şeye kaptırmışsınız kendinizi ondan sonra Türk erkekleri yabancı kadınlarla evleniyor diyordunuz.EEE ne oldu şimdi sizde yabancı erkeklerle evleniyorsunuz bu işin sonu nereye varacak?Türkler böyle yavaş yavaş asimile olacak ondan sonra Türkiye'de ki mülteciler bu ülkede çoğunluk olacak.Hay sizin ben o popüler olan her şeye özenen koyun sürüsü zihniyetinize.

i learned turkish just to say dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264, nigkook and Cheesyrumble
translate im low iq

translate im low iq
There are more than 1 billion slanted-eyed people in the world, on top of that, Turkish girls are still looking for foreign men, even though there are so many strangers to their own country. On top of that, while the birth rate of so many foreigners exceeds the birth rate of Turks in Turkey, Turkish girls do this while there is a danger of Turks falling into the minority in their own country. You guys are such a popilist, assimilated and degenerate type that strays away from their own culture... A child from such hybrid couples can neither fully absorb the culture of their mother or father. They threw something called a k-pop, you all followed him like a flock of sheep. All of you herd You are the types who act in psychology. You would never talk to a Turk who always makes word mistakes like that Korean, and you might even think that a lifetime would pass with such a person, but just because someone is Korean, you didn't listen to the same TV series, the same movies, the same music as a child, even though you had very little to share while talking, because you are a sheep in a flock of sheep. You are attracted to someone just because you are Korean without thinking about them. Also, you don't even know about the abundance of disclosure and harassment crimes against women in Korea. A far-right racist who has a harsh attitude towards women was elected president in Korea right now, and most of those who voted for them are those Korean men that you love so much. ..You don't know how Koreans treat their women like this. Look at the Korean news in BBC Turkish, you will be speechless. You used to think that after that, Turkish men are marrying foreign women. What happened, now you are marrying foreign men, where will the end of this matter? that flock of sheep that adores everything popular...

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14984, Qazqa and 2 others
There are more than 1 billion slanted-eyed people in the world, on top of that, Turkish girls are still looking for foreign men, even though there are so many strangers to their own country. On top of that, while the birth rate of so many foreigners exceeds the birth rate of Turks in Turkey, Turkish girls do this while there is a danger of Turks falling into the minority in their own country. You guys are such a popilist, assimilated and degenerate type that strays away from their own culture... A child from such hybrid couples can neither fully absorb the culture of their mother or father. They threw something called a k-pop, you all followed him like a flock of sheep. All of you herd You are the types who act in psychology. You would never talk to a Turk who always makes word mistakes like that Korean, and you might even think that a lifetime would pass with such a person, but just because someone is Korean, you didn't listen to the same TV series, the same movies, the same music as a child, even though you had very little to share while talking, because you are a sheep in a flock of sheep. You are attracted to someone just because you are Korean without thinking about them. Also, you don't even know about the abundance of disclosure and harassment crimes against women in Korea. A far-right racist who has a harsh attitude towards women was elected president in Korea right now, and most of those who voted for them are those Korean men that you love so much. ..You don't know how Koreans treat their women like this. Look at the Korean news in BBC Turkish, you will be speechless. You used to think that after that, Turkish men are marrying foreign women. What happened, now you are marrying foreign men, where will the end of this matter? that flock of sheep that adores everything popular...
Turks still have ptsd from the seljuck and mongol invasions.

Download

turkish women have been into "slant eyed" men since antiquity,

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 22135
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
There are more than 1 billion slanted-eyed people in the world, on top of that, Turkish girls are still looking for foreign men, even though there are so many strangers to their own country. On top of that, while the birth rate of so many foreigners exceeds the birth rate of Turks in Turkey, Turkish girls do this while there is a danger of Turks falling into the minority in their own country. You guys are such a popilist, assimilated and degenerate type that strays away from their own culture... A child from such hybrid couples can neither fully absorb the culture of their mother or father. They threw something called a k-pop, you all followed him like a flock of sheep. All of you herd You are the types who act in psychology. You would never talk to a Turk who always makes word mistakes like that Korean,and you might even think that a lifetime would pass with such a person, but just because someone is Korean, you didn't listen to the same TV series, the same movies, the same music as a child, even though you had very little to share while talking, because you are a sheep in a flock of sheep. You are attracted to someone just because you are Korean without thinking about them. Also, you don't even know about the abundance of disclosure and harassment crimes against women in Korea. A far-right racist who has a harsh attitude towards women was elected president in Korea right now, and most of those who voted for them are those Korean men that you love so much. ..You don't know how Koreans treat their women like this. Look at the Korean news in BBC Turkish, you will be speechless. You used to think that after that,Turkish men are marrying foreign women. What happened, now you are marrying foreign men, where will the end of this matter? that flock of sheep that adores everything popular...
what parts are based :oops: ?

• Hmm...
Anatolian-armenoid women love turanid -gook men.That is why 100.000 turkmen males conquered and changed the demography of Turkey.

Both greeks, armenians and pontian greeks(helenized caucasians) got cucked by turanic warriros in 11th century.

Modern turks are paternally only 10%asian but it is actually a great number since anatolia was like 3 million in 11th century.

• Woah
Dünyada 1 milyardan fazla çekik gözlü insan var bunun üstüne Türk kızları kendi ülkesine bile bu kadar yabancı ne olduğu belli olmayan tip gelmesine rağmen gözü hala yabancı erkek arıyor. Üstüne bu kadar yabancının doğum oranları Türkiye'de Türklerin doğum oranını geçmişken hali hazırda Türklerin kendi ülkesinde azınlığa düşme tehlikesi varken Türk kızları bunu yapıyor. Ulan ne kadar popilist asimile dejenere olmaya musait kendi kültüründen uzaklaşan tiplersiniz böyle... Bu tarz melez çiftlerden olacak çocuk ne annesini ne de babasının kültürünü tam olarak alabilir.Bir k-pop diye bir şey attılar koyun sürüsü gibi hepiniz onun peşinden gittiniz.Hepiniz sürü psikolojisinde hareket eden tiplersiniz. Şu koreli gibi sürekli kelime hatası yapan bir Türkle asla konuşmazsınız hatta böyle biri ile bir ömür mü geçer diye düşünürsünüz ama sırf birisi koreli diye onunla çocukken aynı dizileri aynı filmler aynı müzikleri bile dinlemediğiniz halde konuşurken paylaşacağınız çok az şey olmasına rağmen koyun sürüsündeki bir koyun olduğunuz için bunları düşünmeden sırf koreli diye birine ilgi duyuyorsunuz Ayrıca Kore'deki kadınlara yönelik ifşa ve tacız suçlarının çokluğundan haberiniz bile yok.Kore'de şuan Kadınlara karşı sert bir tutumu olan aşırı sağcı ırkçı biri başkan seçildi ve bunlara oy verenlerin çoğu o çok bayıldığınız kore erkekleri...Korelilerin daha kendi kadınlarına böyle davrandığını bilmiyorsunuz. BBC Türkçe'de ki kore haberlerine bakın nutkunuz tutulur. Sorgusuz sualsız bir şeye kaptırmışsınız kendinizi ondan sonra Türk erkekleri yabancı kadınlarla evleniyor diyordunuz.EEE ne oldu şimdi sizde yabancı erkeklerle evleniyorsunuz bu işin sonu nereye varacak?Türkler böyle yavaş yavaş asimile olacak ondan sonra Türkiye'de ki mülteciler bu ülkede çoğunluk olacak.Hay sizin ben o popüler olan her şeye özenen koyun sürüsü zihniyetinize.
Fuck turkroaches

what parts are based :oops: ?
None of it. I just found this angry rant under a korean turkish couple channel lol. But I respect this person's perspective on preserving the turkish race and culture. The comment wasn't purely "racism". He called out the type of woman who throws away her own culture in favor of someone else's. This happens worldwide with everybody for better or worse.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16474
Lol that's a funny and interesting post. That gook is wearing a Uyghur hat to blend in while he's in a sketchy part of Turkey when he's on his way to meet his Turkish gf. I've heard that a lot of Chinese Uyghurs are taking refuge in Turkey.

Aq salagi gooklara sulanan karilarin hepsi cirkin ne fark eder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25225 and Deleted member 24167
Lol that's a funny and interesting post. That gook is wearing a Uyghur hat to blend in while he's in a sketchy part of Turkey when he's on his way to meet his Turkish gf. I've heard that a lot of Chinese Uyghurs are taking refuge in Turkey.
"
*Gukker story: My Turkish girlfriend told me that in elementary, middle and high school history textbooks, Genghis Khan is an ancient Turkic warrior , so we learn that he is the same Turk, is it really true?

My girlfriend said I look like an ancient Turkish warrior, so I expected it, but after seeing a picture of Genghis Khan, I didn't vomit in anger. Anyway not"
TLDR : IT OVER

• JFL
"
*Gukker story: My Turkish girlfriend told me that in elementary, middle and high school history textbooks, Genghis Khan is an ancient Turkic warrior , so we learn that he is the same Turk, is it really true?

My girlfriend said I look like an ancient Turkish warrior, so I expected it, but after seeing a picture of Genghis Khan, I didn't vomit in anger. Anyway not"
TLDR : IT OVER
So it's really not just a meme? JFLLLLL
This Gook is stealing the valor of his mongol brothers lmao. But actually, there definitely were plenty of koreans and Chinese integrated into the mongol horde.

Chinese engineers were the key players into sieging the walls of Kyiv and other cities.

This Chink was placed as the governor of Baghdad after they conquered the city.

I simp hard for Turkish women. I'd even probably settle for an LTB.

But it's so laughable you can run Just be Korean on them because in the UK and west generally, curries and rice are basically on the same level. Many studies have shown 'asian' (meaning East Asian) are the least desirable amongst women.

I'd say the shahada and get a ticket to Turkey if I woke up a gook tomorrow.

None of it. I just found this angry rant under a korean turkish couple channel lol. But I respect this person's perspective on preserving the turkish race and culture. The comment wasn't purely "racism". He called out the type of woman who throws away her own culture in favor of someone else's. This happens worldwide with everybody for better or worse.
Turkish race is mixed. She's just bringing a bit of Asian back into the bloodstream of Turks :lul:

Men should do the same. They should go Korea or Central Asia and run JBT (Just be Turkish).

• JFL
I simp hard for Turkish women. I'd even probably settle for an LTB.

But it's so laughable you can run Just be Korean on them because in the UK and west generally, curries and rice are basically on the same level. Many studies have shown 'asian' (meaning East Asian) are the least desirable amongst women.

I'd say the shahada and get a ticket to Turkey if I woke up a gook tomorrow.
Asian means every asian under the 🌞. They don't separate south asians, southeast asians and east asians. I'm pretty sure turkish women think south asians are creeps tbh.

I have noticed this too, Turkish women simp for Koreans and I have seen many couples on Tiktok jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Cheesyrumble
@bonelessMan are you turk?

Turkish race is mixed. She's just bringing a bit of Asian back into the bloodstream of Turks :lul:

Men should do the same. They should go Korea or Central Asia and run JBT (Just be Turkish).
JBT only works in Northern africa,Pakistan,or Indonesia.They love us due to our tv movies not because we are superior to them.It is same for Korean Men Turkish girl tho.Turkish girls probably think Korean men loyal or They think like Koreans are the real gentleman.
They have insane standards when it comes to date with Turkish Men but for Korean yeah it is pretty much "just be korean bro"

On the other hand,I never seen a white looking turkish girl with Korean fantasy.The ones who are crazy for Korean boys are ugly armenoid anatolid piece of shits.

Asian means every asian under the 🌞. They don't separate south asians, southeast asians and east asians. I'm pretty sure turkish women think south asians are creeps tbh.
Regardless everyone knows east Asians including every variety of hook do not do well in the dating market in America.

Regarding south Asians yeah because of those anti-pakistani videos. I went to Istanbul last week and I never experienced anything like this. Then again, I do look 'western' and light skin so maybe not the 'creep' they think.

I think this is very minor anyway. No way south Asians have a rep as bad as UK curries. Headlines like how Pakistanis are creeps are a daily occurrence in British right wing media. But unlike most young Turks, young Brits arent nationalistic.

• Hmm...
@bonelessMan are you turk?
He can confirm that too. Turkey is the only country which is proud of it‘s mongolic ancestors and chinky „features“, they love Koreans and Japanese, jfl. While others around them make fun of Chinks. Shizo Turks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 22135
Regardless everyone knows east Asians including every variety of hook do not do well in the dating market in America.

Regarding south Asians yeah because of those anti-pakistani videos. I went to Istanbul last week and I never experienced anything like this. Then again, I do look 'western' and light skin so maybe not the 'creep' they think.

I think this is very minor anyway. No way south Asians have a rep as bad as UK curries. Headlines like how Pakistanis are creeps are a daily occurrence in British right wing media. But unlike most young Turks, young Brits arent nationalistic.
20221214 151835

JBT only works in Northern africa,Pakistan,or Indonesia.They love us due to our tv movies not because we are superior to them.It is same for Korean Men Turkish girl tho.Turkish girls probably think Korean men loyal or They think like Koreans are the real gentleman.
They have insane standards when it comes to date with Turkish Men but for Korean yeah it is pretty much "just be korean bro"

On the other hand,I never seen a white looking turkish girl with Korean fantasy.The ones who are crazy for Korean boys are ugly armenoid anatolid piece of shits.
Isn't ertugrul - or whatever it's called popular in central Asia?

Also:

Even I feel like I mog those two Koreans JFL. But I know my SMV is dead in Turkey.

White worshippers here will say first girl is hot but that second girl is my dream - those dark turanic features mog 😍

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Cheesyrumble
He can confirm that too. Turkey is the only country which is proud of it‘s mongolic ancestors and chinky „features“, they love Koreans and Japanese, jfl. While others around them make fun of Chinks. Shizo Turks.
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 22135 and 1 other person

Also:

Even I feel like I mog those two Koreans JFL. But I know my SMV is dead in Turkey.

That second girl is my dream - those dark titanic features mog 😍

That first girl definitely looks "white" @Kycx 😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24167

Also:

That second girl is my dream - those dark turanic features mog 😍

First girl looks the real thot for Turkish standards.
Average Korean Men Turkish Girl couple look like this
Fj8KalWWQAcqVZs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble
Just be korean bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 24167

Watch from 10:45 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He is almost 15cm taller than her yet weighs only 2.5kg more than her :lul:

How tf are these gooks slaying these women wtf?! He would be incel in the West.

She is ltb. But even ltb’s are chad or gook or tall htn only in 2022

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 22780
What a loss, you could watch the Turkish talk shows and get even more deranged. Jfl
I need to learn and go back there. American bitches don’t want me. Jfl. But the Turkish whores will cause I have usd

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 14984
Turks still have ptsd from the seljuck and mongol invasions.

View attachment 2000183

turkish women have been into "slant eyed" men since antiquity,
Turks are just going back to their Selyuck roots by letting Korean men cuck their country 😌

They don't want to be left behind their Kazakh and Uzbek bros anymore

She literally looks lebanese .I just can't believe both me and that girl are turkish.It is safe to say turkish identity is fake damn.

It‘s ova, if you‘re not a Korean with that ricesticks

Attachments

• A7D7839B-D337-4E71-8381-C95A63CD959D.jpeg
    A7D7839B-D337-4E71-8381-C95A63CD959D.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6054B35E-FCD8-42BD-A896-2F942D9807C2.jpeg
    6054B35E-FCD8-42BD-A896-2F942D9807C2.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 0
  • EB56EE0D-EF6E-4E9B-9144-89AA4C0B4B5F.jpeg
    EB56EE0D-EF6E-4E9B-9144-89AA4C0B4B5F.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 0AE7D290-3F0F-4D91-95D6-1AC2561A8171.jpeg
    0AE7D290-3F0F-4D91-95D6-1AC2561A8171.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24167, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 22780
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 24167

Ur really underselling gooks in the west. This is a global phenomenon of growing smv. It's just that Turkey was hit the hardest. A rising tide raises all ships..... just not evenly depending on where u live. It's not a death sentence as a young gook in the west at all😉
20221212 185349

i am getting tomorrow the Korean haircut and shave my subhuman face

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    7.9 MB
Ur really underselling gooks in the west. This is a global phenomenon of growing smv. It's just that Turkey was hit the hardest. A rising tide raises all ships..... just not evenly depending on where u live. It's not a death sentence as a young gook in the west at all😉
View attachment 2000297
Good looking gooks the pretty boys. Have very good smv. I no longer hit them with an ethnic tax. They are on par w white

• Woah
Is that u in ur avi? Show ur face I’m curious how u look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
Good looking gooks the pretty boys. Have very good smv. I no longer hit them with an ethnic tax. They are on par w white
Exponentially growing gook smv, but let's slow down on putting gooks on par with whites jfl. Even the prettyboy ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Exponentially growing smv, but let's slow down on putting gooks on par with whites jfl
I meant the good looking ones. Kpop pheno. They have same smv as tiktok eboys rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Cheesyrumble
I sent this to a Bosnian friend, he couldn’t believe either, that Turkish foids are with Gooks jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Cheesyrumble