• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Yeah, I look like a cavemen. Turkish women are not into me
Idk u look good. Maybe beard failo. Facial hair is failo in 2022 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 14984
Idk u look good. Maybe beard failo. Facial hair is failo in 2022 tbh
@torukcel
Nigga I can see that ur handsome! I agree with @bonelessMan shave that beard. I can't see why turkish girls wouldn't find u attractive.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 22780
She literally looks lebanese .I just can't believe both me and that girl are turkish.It is safe to say turkish identity is fake damn.
Bro I'd literally run 10 miles in arctic conditions if I could sleep with someone like her at the end of the day.

Ur really underselling gooks in the west. This is a global phenomenon of growing smv. It's just that Turkey was hit the hardest. A rising tide raises all ships..... just not evenly depending on where u live. It's not a death sentence as a young gook in the west at all😉
View attachment 2000297
I'm not underselling anything. Did you see the latest dating stats? They're bottom of the barrel bro.

Yes K-popmaxxing is legit, but virtually non-existent in the West. Even though BTS is popular, K-pop itself is still very niche.

@torukcel
Nigga I can see that ur handsome! I agree with @bonelessMan shave that beard. I can't see why turkish girls wouldn't find u attractive.
He has Muslim beard. Worst looksmin known to man. Turned khabib from chad to incel

• JFL
  • +1
He has Muslim beard. Worst looksmin known to man. Turned khabib from chad to incel
@torukcel ur prob mental cel. This forum makes everyone mental. If u have height and frame u shouldn’t have any problem. U look like a masc mogger

• +1
@torukcel ur prob mental cel. This forum makes everyone mental. If u have height and frame u shouldn’t have any problem. U look like a masc mogger
He looks caucasian and can slay LTB lebanese looking turkish girls.Idk he is probably standardcel like all of us.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 22780
Bro I'd literally run 10 miles in arctic conditions if I could sleep with someone like her at the end of the day.

I'm not underselling anything. Did you see the latest dating stats? They're bottom of the barrel bro.

Yes K-popmaxxing is legit, but virtually non-existent in the West. Even though BTS is popular, K-pop itself is still very niche.
It doesn't mean much to me. I don't use dating apps. I'm in school lol. I'm fine if I'm called out for "coping". It groups all asians together, it doesn't separate age of the users. And only 8% of women use dating apps. Sure gooks "might" do worse..... on dating apps.... but I have no idea due to the broad generalization of "asian"

Last edited:
He looks caucasian and can slay LTB lebanese looking turkish girls.Idk he is probably standardcel like all of us.
Idk he looks to have good bones and excellent maxillary development. I think he’s htn+. @torukcel show face in pm brah

• Hmm...
  • +1
Idk he looks to have good bones and excellent maxillary development. I think he’s htn+. @torukcel show face in pm brah
I have cucked eyes and I am short. I am scared to show my face. After my racist and antisemitic comments, you niggas could end my life. I live in Germany, so they will arrest me, for saying Yahudi.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, SecularIslamist, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
I have cucked eyes and I am short. I am scared to show my face. After my racist and antisemitic comments, you niggas could end my life. I live in Germany, so they will arrest me, for saying Yahudi.
Jfl I’m not doxxer n I showed u my face too. How short? Don’t fucking say 6’2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 14984
U literally made a thread about what a random guy in a comment section of a random youtube video wrote?

The autism jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 22780 and 1 other person
Jfl I’m not doxxer n I showed u my face too. How short? Don’t fucking say 6’2
I am 5,7 I am short. I have seen Gooks, that are taller than me. Jfl. It‘s over, even German foids are taller than me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 22780
I am 5,7 I am short. I have seen Gooks, that are taller than me. Jfl. It‘s over, even German foids are taller than me
If u are really 5’7 and not larping

Manlet is brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Cheesyrumble
U literally made a post about what a random guy in a comment section of a random youtube video wrote?

The autism jfl
Exactly, I made a whole active thread out of just copy and pasting a random rant comment. Successful low effort thread.
20221008 145118

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 17872
But u have Justin Bieber hair. Just Bieber maxx hes 5’7. Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
It doesn't mean much to me. I don't use dating apps. I'm in school lol. I'm fine if I'm called out for "coping". It groups all asians together, it doesn't separate age of the users. And only 8% of women use dating apps. Sure gooks "might" do worse..... on dating apps.... but I have no idea due to the broad generalization of "asian"
Its American based - trust me there are very few South Asians - afghans, Pak's, Indians and Curries. Most will be east Asian.

SMV of gooks in London is on par with curry. As for who's worse I don't care. Maybe gooks are better. But it's still very bad.

Its American based - trust me there are very few South Asians - afghans, Pak's, Indians and Curries. Most will be east Asian.

SMV of gooks in London is on par with curry. As for who's worse I don't care. Maybe gooks are better. But it's still very bad.
JFL there are WAY TOO MANY CURRIES WHERE I LIVE FOR THAT TO BE TRUE! Curries are taking over my town. So many FOB indians. We already have enough filipinos and vietcong too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 14984
Fucking over in Germany. I'm similar height. When I went to Istanbul, I felt pretty much average - I did Nike Air Maxxx.

• +1
  • Woah
JFL there are WAY TOO MANY CURRIES WHERE I LIVE FOR THAT TO BE TRUE! Curries are taking over my town. So many FOB indians. We already have enough filipinos and vietcong too
I feel like I'm in Canada now. @Biggdink

You might be right.

Gooks still dominate.

I have a cousin who lives LA and he says there are only like 3 curry families in a 10 mile radius.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Fucking over in Germany. I'm similar height. When I went to Istanbul, I felt pretty much average - I did Nike Air Maxxx.
Height in Cm? U idiot Europeans always mess us conversations

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
akıl hastanesinden hikayeler

• JFL
  • Love it
You might be right.

Gooks still dominate.

I have a cousin who lives LA and he says there are only like 3 curry families in a 10 mile radius.
I want all of the non bolded letter Asians out of my town jfl. This is why I say idc dating apps studies lol. Too little in common to just be Asian
Chinese Americans: 5,143,982
Indian Americans: 4,506,308
Filipino Americans: 4,089,570
Vietnamese Americans: 2,162,610
Korean Americans: 1,894,131
Japanese Americans: 1,542,195

Pakistani Americans: 526,956
Thai Americans: 329,343
Hmong Americans: 320,164
Cambodian Americans: 300,360
Laotian Americans: 262,229
Indo-Caribbean Americans: 232,817
Taiwanese Americans: 213,774
Bangladeshi Americans: 213,372
Burmese Americans: 189,250
Nepalese Americans: 175,005
Indonesian Americans: 116,869
Karen Americans: 64,759
Sri Lankan Americans: 61,416
Malaysian Americans: 38,277
Tibetan Americans: 26,700
Kalmyk Americans: 3,000[2]

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble
Hey I just broke even recently. It was a tough climb from my greycel shitposts
i think for our community genz is way taller compared to old gook. Brutal i heightmog all my uncles but im shortest among all the cousins. Im literally 178-180 last time i check im 5’10 but my mom said i grow taller but idk.

• +1
i think for our community genz is way taller compared to old gook. Brutal i heightmog all my uncles but im shortest among all the cousins. Im literally 178-180 last time i check im 5’10 but my mom said i grow taller but idk.
Gen z northeast asian american men are on average 5'10 or 5'11 from what I've seen. Old gooks back in our homelands are getting heightmogged even harder than western oldcel gooks due to drastic improvements of diet and development.

Shangdong and Heibei zoomers in Northern China has same height as us zoomers in the west.
RDT 20220927 2205443019976766186896586

Last edited:
173. Mf every day I cry about being 5’8 how do u not know my height jfl
Atleast you live in the US, i said you can mog most indian latino and Sea asian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Gen z northeast asian american men are on average 5'10 or 5'11 from what I've seen.
I don’t even see my kind everyday, the east asian i see are all viet. My sister boyfriend are viet too, 185 heightmog jawline mog me to death. @Kinh running my family rn.

• JFL
Reactions: Kinh and Cheesyrumble
I don’t even see my kind everyday, the east asian i see are all viet. My sister boyfriend are viet too, 185 heightmog jawline mog me to death. @Kinh running my family rn.
We are getting outnumbered by curries and SEA...... it's over for us northeast asians. 😢😢😢😢😢 They just keep coming over here because their countries are shit.

Koreans, Japanese and Chinese generally aren't moving from their already developed countries. I wish I saw more east asian women..... I think seeing SEA women in my daily life has made me subconsciously reject my own women........ 😪😪😪😪😪. Fucking hell.

We are getting outnumbered by curries and SEA...... it's over for us northeast asians. 😢😢😢😢😢 They just keep coming over here because their countries are shit.

Koreans, Japanese and Chinese generally aren't moving from their already developed countries. I wish I saw more east asian women..... I think seeing SEA women in my daily life has made me subconsciously reject my own women........ 😪😪😪😪😪. Fucking hell.
Nigger you live in CA that is like full of east asian

• +1
Nigger you live in CA that is like full of east asian
Not where I live 🙃. Im surrounded by SEA and Hispanics. All of the east asians live in the "nicer" neighborhoods just outside the city jfl.

Not where I live 🙃. Im surrounded by SEA and Hispanics. All of the east asians live in the "nicer" neighborhoods just outside the city jfl.
Low class gook, i live in white neighborhoods with some high class indian. Surrounded by 6’3 chad everyday

• JFL
Low class gook, i live in white neighborhoods with some high class indian. Surrounded by 6’3 chad everyday
Brutal socioeconomic and locationpill jfl.
20221014 185722

But I like latinas so it's OK I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135

this is the same 2009 study shit, that has been reposted over and over because cumskins are too scared to check the actual 2022 data, do you honestly buy that black women get the lowest responses when the ugliest, fattest and blackest women in actual tinder experimennts still get more matches than the whitest, the most good looking men?

it isn't 2009 anymore. they are reviewing data from 2003-2010 in 2022 then selling it as relevant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble

Only Japanese stay where they are
Gooks and chinks migrated to America a lot

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Cheesyrumble

Afghans aren’t south Asian. Stop trying to claim them

There are more than 1 billion slanted-eyed people in the world, on top of that, Turkish girls are still looking for foreign men, even though there are so many strangers to their own country. On top of that, while the birth rate of so many foreigners exceeds the birth rate of Turks in Turkey, Turkish girls do this while there is a danger of Turks falling into the minority in their own country. You guys are such a popilist, assimilated and degenerate type that strays away from their own culture... A child from such hybrid couples can neither fully absorb the culture of their mother or father. They threw something called a k-pop, you all followed him like a flock of sheep. All of you herd You are the types who act in psychology. You would never talk to a Turk who always makes word mistakes like that Korean, and you might even think that a lifetime would pass with such a person, but just because someone is Korean, you didn't listen to the same TV series, the same movies, the same music as a child, even though you had very little to share while talking, because you are a sheep in a flock of sheep. You are attracted to someone just because you are Korean without thinking about them. Also, you don't even know about the abundance of disclosure and harassment crimes against women in Korea. A far-right racist who has a harsh attitude towards women was elected president in Korea right now, and most of those who voted for them are those Korean men that you love so much. ..You don't know how Koreans treat their women like this. Look at the Korean news in BBC Turkish, you will be speechless. You used to think that after that, Turkish men are marrying foreign women. What happened, now you are marrying foreign men, where will the end of this matter? that flock of sheep that adores everything popular...