Based bodyworks shampoo

tuktukdriver

tuktukdriver

siuuuuuu
Does anyone use Lance Banker's shampoo?(based bodyworks) Is it that good?

From what he says it's 100% natural without chemicals, it sounds pretty nice, my only doubt is if it's worth the price + shipping

I have fine and straight hair and it used to be very oily but since i switched to only using shampoo once a week it takes a lot more time to get greasy, and it just looks better comparing to when i was shampooing everyday and itd just get frizzy and dry.

this is the guy im talking about:

video about the shampoo:

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung

From what he says it's 100% natural without chemicals, it sounds pretty nice, my only doubt is if it's worth the price + shipping

I have fine and straight hair and it used to be very oily but since i switched to only using shampoo once a week it takes a lot more time to get greasy, and it just looks better comparing to when i was shampooing everyday and itd just get frizzy and dry.

video about the shampoo:

if you geuinely need this gay fancy shampoo for your hair to look good its fucking over

just use any thats not to harsh

video about the shampoo:

I was gonna buy it until I saw it was 60$ for Shampoo and Conditioner. If you buy this you're just plain stupid, instead of buying this I resorted to buying shampoo + conditioner for like 10$ at walmart.

video about the shampoo:

Cope

Just use any shampoo

its good but no shampoo will always be better

Don’t help these niggas bro they don’t want to see the truth
also heavily genetics dependant ppl who dont use shampoo can look like this:

or this:

• JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid