Based Historian spitting facts (curries gtfih)

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, FailedNormieManlet, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
It’s ironic cus there’s some Indians defending the west in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Beetlejuice
It’s ironic cus there’s some Indians defending the west in the comments
They are a race of slaves no suprise here tbh. A race gentically engineered for over 5k years to be subservient to lightskins will do that. Indians only have strength for darkies, a race perpetually stuck in stockholm syndrome mindset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, FailedNormieManlet, Alt Number 3 and 12 others
They are a race of slaves no suprise here tbh. A race gentically engineered for over 5k years to be subservient to lightskins will do that. Indians only have strength for darkies, a race perpetually stuck in stockholm syndrome mindset
200 years not 5000 years.

200 years not 5000 years.
No that 200 years is only under Britian but they have been dominated by lightskin races for 5k years since the Aryan invasion to the Greeks to the Turks to the mongols and French Portuguese and the list continues. Honestly it’s over 4 them. They even developed a caste system based on skin complexion JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, fauxfox, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
No that 200 years is only under Britian but they have been dominated by lightskin races for 5k years since the Aryan invasion to the Greeks to the Turks to the mongols and French Portuguese and the list continues. Honestly it’s over 4 them. They even developed a caste system based on skin complexion JFL
lets look at all the invasions of India before british and their skin and eye color.

Aryans/steppe: Light to medium brown skin, brown hair and brown eyes.

macedonians/greeks: light brown skin, brown hair, brown eyes

Arabs: medium brown skin, black hair, dark brown eyes.

Turks: Light brown skin, brown hair, brown eyes.

Persians: light brown skin, black hair, brown eyes

central asians turks: light brown skin, black hair, dark brown eyes

British/french/dutch: pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes

Actual North Indians: Light brown to medium brown skin and brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Don't you guys think "whites" are elites and always hold them high in your mind?, The whole #blacklivesmatter campaign started from the west, not in India.

lets look at all the invasions of India before british and their skin and eye color.

View attachment 1516235

View attachment 1516236

View attachment 1516237

View attachment 1516239

View attachment 1516242

View attachment 1516244

View attachment 1516248

View attachment 1516250
Bruh native Indians have medium to dark brown skin, true light brown skin like South Europeans is uncommon and even rarer are the pink/red/orange undertones, Indians have grey-yellow undertones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and gamma
Bruh native Indians have medium to dark brown skin, true light brown skin like South Europeans is uncommon and even rarer are the pink/red/orange undertones, Indians have grey-yellow undertones.

Still waiting for the thread to pop up on how to deal with the grey-yellow undertones that'll never come :feelswah:

Still waiting for the thread to pop up on how to deal with the grey-yellow undertones that'll never come :feelswah:
there is no such thing as gray undertones. and if you seriously have gray undertones then go consult a doctor asap. now if u have yellow undertones. then its not a failo. being good looking is what matters that is having a good foward grown face and good mascular physique with 6ft tall. thats ideal not just undertone bullshit.

muh yellow undertones. muh brown undertones, muh pink red cuck undertones. stop this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Most Indians have burnt af skin due to being farmers and spending majority of the time outside with shit diets.

north indian Indo-European Pheno (aryan)

south indian australian aboriginal (dravidian) Pheno

Native Indian (central mainland) Dalit Pheno

East Indian Pheno

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and amorfati
Most Indians have burnt af skin due to being farmers and spending majority of the time outside with shit diets.

View attachment 1516349View attachment 1516350View attachment 1516351View attachment 1516354

south indian Dravidian (australian aboriginal) Pheno
View attachment 1516362View attachment 1516364View attachment 1516366

Native Indian Pheno
View attachment 1516372View attachment 1516375View attachment 1516376
1st phenotype is still rare in India, a lot of North India isn't like the first phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679

View attachment 1516235

View attachment 1516236

View attachment 1516237

View attachment 1516239

View attachment 1516242

View attachment 1516244

View attachment 1516248

View attachment 1516250
Cope

Steppe/aryans was blonde and blue eyed Nordic though. We have blonde mummies in western China and many White passing people in the region proving this

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
1st phenotype is still rare in India, a lot of North India isn't like the first phenotype.
uppercastes (brahmins, kshatriyas, vaishyas) usually have that pheno no matter where they reside, in south, central or north. north indian states have upper caste majority people.

India is 25% uppercaste and the rest is dalit and shudra.

so out of 1.4 billion. 350 million people who have that pheno.

and uppercastes basically built what india is today. own literally 99.99% of indias wealth. brutal

Cope

Steppe/aryans was blonde and blue eyed Nordic though. We have blonde mummies in western China and many White passing people in the region proving this
where do u read history? steppe people were not nordic cavemens. they werent europeans. they mixed with europeans cavemen. as well as with indians

curries are subhuman so nothing can save them
the world largest ethnicity is subhuman yeah sure.. we went to space. contributed in tech, maths, astrology. run a democratic country despite so diversity. yeah sure man sure. keep coping you utter subhuman. incels are people who are involuntary celebate, ie who cant breed hence their civilization should be destroyed withhin a decade or 2. just like this thousands of civilizations went extinct. but indid people literally the most populous ethnicity in this world is subhuman and incels. sure bro sure good cope. keep coping you utter subhuman. your calling a nuclear country subhuman. last time i checkeed italy or any of med countries didnt have nukes. jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 16618 and Deleted member 15099
the world largest ethnicity is subhuman yeah sure.. we went to space. contributed in tech, maths, astrology. run a democratic country despite so diversity. yeah sure man sure. keep coping you utter subhuman. incels are people who are involuntary celebate, ie who cant breed hence their civilization should be destroyed withhin a decade or 2. just like this thousands of civilizations went extinct. but indid people literally the most populous ethnicity in this world is subhuman and incels. sure bro sure good cope. keep coping you utter subhuman. your calling a nuclear country subhuman. last time i checkeed italy or any of med countries didnt have nukes. jfl.
tldr: currycel cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Inhale, Deleted member 16618 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15338, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
I'm latino chad and I shit on Indian subhuman bitches

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16618 and .🇹🇩.
where do u read history? steppe people were not nordic cavemens. they werent europeans. they mixed with europeans cavemen. as well as with indians
Shitskin cope

Steppe was European and nordic. European peoples were roaming all over Eurasia in antiquity. Its a fact only indian nationalist like you cant accept. You pajeets got brutally raped by a bunch of blonde blue eyed Nordic chariot warriors who brought with them Indo European languages. Lol.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, buckchadley31, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
I'm latino chad and I shit on Indian subhuman bitches
lmao. Combine all latino nations and wage war against india and try to kill a single indian soldier. maybe a skinny one. i am not talking about conquering india or anything because thats impossible for you subhuman retarded nations. but killing 1 soldier should be possible but I doubt your nations can do it without getting wiped out from the face of this planet or asking help from your daddy merica.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 15099
lmao. Combine all latino nations and wage war against india and try to kill a single indian soldier. maybe a skinny one. i am not talking about conquering india or anything because thats impossible for you subhuman retarded nations. but killing 1 soldier should be possible but I doubt your nations can do it without getting wiped out from the face of this planet or asking help from your daddy merica.
@Ethereal what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Shitskin cope

Steppe was European and nordic. European peoples were roaming all over Eurasia in antiquity. Its a fact only indian nationalist like you cant accept. You pajeets got brutally raped by a bunch of blonde blue eyed Nordic chariot warriors who brought with them Indo European languages. Lol.
cumskin cope. I cringe when I see nazis like you present such anomaly. yamnaya people had dark hair and dark eyes with light skin and thats a fact.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16618 and 2 others
cumskin cope. I cringe when I see nazis like you present such anomaly.
I study anthropology you turd. I know All about the Aryan invasion.

You have cumskin dna in you thanx to blonde blue eyed Nordic aryan chads raping your pajeeta goblinas. Thats why a half Indian half white can sometimes come out more white looking than a shitskin curry. Its just adding up to the already present white ancestry
cumskin cope. I cringe when I see nazis like you present such anomaly. yamnaya people had dark hair and dark eyes with light skin and thats a fact.
Streetshitter cope.

I know it must be hard for curry nationalists to accept Whites even created your shitty culture.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and .🇹🇩.
I study anthropology you turd. I know All about the Aryan invasion.

You have cumskin dna in you thanx to blonde blue eyed Nordic aryan chads raping your pajeeta goblinas. Thats why a half Indian half white can sometimes come out more white looking than a shitskin curry. Its just adding up to the already present white ancestry

Streetshitter cope.

I know it must be hard for curry nationalists to accept Whites even created your shitty culture.
steppe people had melanin in them. they were dark hair dark eyes. this is fact now disapprove this with sources. and stop farting bullshit. ur a low iq suhuman. you passed 6th grade last year and read an article on anthropology.

View attachment 1516349View attachment 1516350View attachment 1516351View attachment 1516354

south indian australian aboriginal (dravidian) Pheno
View attachment 1516362View attachment 1516364View attachment 1516366

Native Indian (central mainland) Dalit Pheno
View attachment 1516372View attachment 1516375View attachment 1516376

East Indian Pheno
View attachment 1516391View attachment 1516392
Curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry and more curry
The least ones are curry with rice :ogre:

• +1

Jfl I can't even take that nigga seriously with that ridiculous accent like bruh :lul:

A muh we "kicked them out"
B muh £47 gorillion
C muh slavery
D muh condescending
E muh "colonial mentality"
F muh "but its muh money!"
G muh landscapes
H muh "muh just think of the present bro bhai"
I muh "you gotta clue into this guys bhais"
keep in mind I don't even like anglos yet I'm still bringing this shit up...

A-
Bruh they literally chose to let you go out of the goodness of their own hearts and because they pittied you for being so pathetic and subhuman for not being able to fight for your independence despite having over 200 years worth of time.

Besides, why throw away good money on a shitty investment?

Jfl even you're own niggas are still salty about it

B-
They took that money from you because you let them and were too weak to stop them.

C-
They, and everyone else for that matter *cough*arabs*cough*, enslaved Africa [[ISPOILER]among literally every other group of people to ever exist throughout considering slavery has always been with humanity including in hindu dindu ding ding put put land and still does today with the caste system[/ISPOILER]] because they were strong enough to conquer them and smart enough to buy them off of their own countrymen.

Jfl you niggas really want to bring up muh slavery like some it's some embarrassing racist boogeyman for the West when you niggas are literally known for being racist to black people despite you yourselves literally having the worst literal shit coloured skin and smelling like it too.

D-
Jfl you complain about how "condescending" they are for bringing up legitimate issues with your country ongoing to this very day, yet curries are some of if not the most condescending people to ever exist, even looking down upon each other, and refusing to change.

E-
Jfl @muh "colonial mentality" when most british people could give less of a shit about muh empire let alone even your shithole of a country, meanwhile it's literally only just this nigger out here acting like he's still colonized.

F-
literally this but curry:
aw shieez mayne ye das rite whiteboi das ar monee now!
alweyz haz bin...
aw fuh nigga bhigga! mayne issa yo falt wee in det fo wastin all dat monee uz just gayve us n sheeit mayne!

G-
They may have brought you coal just like how the White Man brought the Red Man his liquor, but you made your country look like this:

H-
also don't pay attention to that^ or you're racist or sum shit bro bhai!
just talk about right now bro bhai!
bu- but muh starving children
bro bhai!

But yeah jfl keep blaming your own problems on other people bro, I'm sure it'll turn out great for you in the long run...

Right?

Nah नहीं you got it all wrong bro bhai!

It's the Aryan's the Turks Mughal's the British's the West's the Chinese's the Pakistani's THE WHOLE GODDAMN WORLD's fault we shit on the street and still aren't India Superpower 2020 2025 2030 yet bro bhai Srs!

Oh and it's the the Aryan's the Turks Mughal's the British's the West's the Chinese's the Pakistani's LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE's fault our country's a shithole that still looks like this
slums-2100.jpg
_112440773_dharavi-2.jpg

and not this [[ISPOILER]despite not having initially suffered a very rough start to the latter half of the 20th century through mass famine, brutal civil war, and a death toll high enough to collapse an entire nation... @Collagen or rope [/ISPOILER]]:
5d0ca902-947c-460b-98be-154b7de239cd.jpeg
5C7vmq-24t70sEaIGVKKpd7EZtn6T1esvCEMLS57IuU.jpg

I-
Imagine unironically taking advice from some curry about literally anything other than how to unlock your computer.

Jfl I unironically can't believe I legit ever felt sorry for you curries when you all turn around and blame everyone else for your own goddamn problems acting so fucking unbearably arrogant thinking like you're all some hot shit or something.

*Like bruh* :eek:

You're legit bottom of the fucking barrel when it comes to looks, genetic lottery [frame/height + iq], and quality of life.

Jfl even with you niggers literally trying to rewrite history you still can't escape the brutal embarrassment of a mogg that comes from something like the Aryan Invasion because it shows everyone, including yourselves, that your history is nothing more than a giant mega-compilation of being cucked and mogged by so many different vastly superior foreign peoples.

You niggers are literally tied with gooks and abos in terms of subhumanity and yet gooks still somehow mogg you in terms of overall greatness and contributions to the entirety human civilization because of their giga mogger iqs and work ethic... despite having small dicks.

but then again so do you...

Imagine unironically being proud of this @USER0213 jfl defend your people bro cause roasting the fuck outta them so hard rn I'm bringing kali yuga early on your ass :lul:

1611517501011-png.944608
1611518018797-png.944619
1611518037302-png.944620

Cow dung patties selling like hot cakes online in India
1611518134280-png.944623

1611517908298-png.944616

Seriously WTF is wrong with you "people"?
1611517929894-png.944617

Goes in half naked and even without shoes.
Ultimately expendable and replaceable to the point it's disgusting.
Smell is so bad he even has to down a shot just to get drunk enough to get through his job.
Only most subhuman/deformed looking people picked for the job and forced to do it just because they were born into the wrong caste.
Has to eat with his same bare hands after swimming in deadly mix of spicy curry infested shit, toxic waste, dead bodies from the ganges etc.
Multiple documentary series making people in the west feel sorry and have pity for such an utterly pathetic life but it never ends up fixing anything.
Smell will never wash off even if he did have the proper means to clean himself in one of the filthiest and most underdeveloped countries in the world.
Treated like subhumans and paid next to nothing for doing such a dangerous life threatening job, facing regular discrimination even outside of job in life.

JFL THE COLOUR I'VE BEEN USING EVERY TIME I REFER TO CURRIES IN THIS POST IS LITERALLY CALLED "POOP BROWN" #7b5c00 :lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, vaseqmoherad, ballskin and 7 others
steppe people had melanin in them. they were dark hair dark eyes. this is fact now disapprove this with sources. and stop farting bullshit. ur a low iq suhuman. you passed 6th grade last year and read an article on anthropology.
Made up by curry shitskin turd copers.

You cant handle being the rape babies of Nordic Chads.

do you have any slaves with you?

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
giga cope LMAO. keep coping retard

Made up by curry shitskin turd copers.

You cant handle being the rape babies of Nordic Chads.
Fart again. I will give you a last chance to prove me that steppe people were nords like u claim with sources. If you fart again. I will destroy you with a giga thread.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

LITERALLY SAYS STEPPE people were dark hair, dark eyes and light skins.
if 2 in 1000 people have blonde hair or blue eyes doesnt make it the norm you exposed yourself you utter subhuman.

• JFL
@chaddyboi66

Thanx for putting this curry coper in his place.

I live in India and have travelled all over Northern parts and didn't find as many people with that phenotype.
I have travelled all of india except north east and I can tell u that biharis and other central indians are every where in the north. be it tourist spots or local neighbourhoods. all u see are UP/biharis. its because Bihar is literally hell hole on planet earth. its worse than africa. so biharis migrate anywhere they can.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

LITERALLY SAYS STEPPE people were dark hair, dark eyes and light skins.
if 2 in 1000 people have blonde hair or blue eyes doesnt make it the norm you exposed yourself you utter subhuman.

jfl the Yamnaya themselves looked like that but the Aryans that invaded India came from the Sintashta/Andronovo [Proto Indo Iranian] culture which came from the Corded Ware culture which were the descendants of those Yamnaya and Native European groups that underwent selection cluster with NW Euro and had "Nordic" looking features, which is why you'll see a higher percentage of Whiter features in groups with higher steppe ancestry in the region like Dardics.

The difference between the Aryans of Iran and the Aryans of India is that the former actually mixed with a population of people they viewed as formidable equals and their descendants would reflect the perfect merger of these two groups into one of the most mogger civilization to ever exist, whereas the latter invaded and forcefully subjugated, raped, and enslaved your Dravidian ancestors creating a race of people that have slowly become more and more mongrelized with each passing generation.
Proto indo europeans-
protonordidm-jpg.1459862
protonordidf-jpg.1459863

[He means Proto Indo Iranians]

Neolthic Iranic Farmers-
iranidm-jpg.1459865
iranidf-jpg.1459866

South Asian Hunter Gatherers/ "Abos"-
veddidm-jpg.1459868
veddidf-jpg.1459869

Now lets get rid of the south asian hunter gatherers and just mix the proto indoeuropeans and neolithic farmers.

These are the phenos you would get.

faceapp_1640495745012-jpg.1459871
faceapp_1640495752407-jpg.1459872
faceapp_1640495713445-jpg.1459875
faceapp_1640495761180-jpg.1459877

This is how your average curry would look with no abo dna. Now obviously the last two are somewhat subhuman ofc because they take after the mother, but any curry reading this post knows that those last two phenos are still 10x better than our actual modern day average curry phenos that we see in real life LMFAO.

If this does not give all the reasons for eugenics to be taken seriously and practiced as a real science, then nothing will.

Jfl just check out any of Davidski's eurogene clusters

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
I live in India and have travelled all over Northern parts and didn't find as many people with that phenotype.
cum skin coper. giga thread is coming btw :) Evisceration of all your copes.

Lol im from south india originally and we have the north indian pheno here so idk whats going on with the sources. And its not even uncommon that pheno here. So while it might be a very very overarching generalization its not accurate. Its very diverse, india and making generalization dont work here because of that. hell, people in my family have green eyes, grey eyes etc. even though i dont.

all the race copers talking about their superiority is stuck in the past, unwilling to face the reality of their own situation currently. Not talking about their race because i have friends from all races tbh and we are cool man. None of this race shit.

anytime anyone brings up this race shit remember

“ the only race the mogs any and every other race is the chad race.” Chads of all races have fun, fuck girls, party together, dont have reservations about generalizations”.

im not even chad or anything. And you dont have to be chad to hangout with cool kids. Look up people like steve will do it, bryce hall. All these kids have fun. Try to have some fun, invest in yourself, save time spent on race wars on yourself so then you dont deal with these guys because your circle will automatically exclude these people living in their delusions about theur 99th gen forefathers being some slave owner while they live in a rat infested neighboirhoof in a seemingly top tier city typing away their superior research on anthropology compiled like a good boy in a 2000 word essay formatted with rainbow colours so that the average incel can hold their attention enough to read it. While on the other end of the screen theres this other kid who lives in similar conditions in a shithole city ina thrid world country. Step up bro, be here for looksmaxing. Dont waste your time you could be spending well so that you could be fucking some hot ass in the future. Focus your attention on sit that metter.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., PrinceLuenLeoncur and stevielake