Based Senegalese Chad vs Self Hating roidcell: Africancel vs. Blackgymmax

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Lol mulattto without tattoos? Dude you’re sleeping on yourself. Mulatto fuck boy starter pack = tattoos and muscles
What do I need to do next

@Blackgymmax Also
053A26F2 7A50 4036 A308 05F509695B94
2FFB0202 A58A 4973 AFA8 5C4837F772BB
0C54AD0A 60A1 4106 B89B C535639C7B7D

FUUUUU THERES NO ESCAPE. Fucking geocel have no chance.
If you have money it’s alright. I’m treated probably better than htns in the west and even tho I’m broke, I can decently slay. Bit you need to have serious cash for girls to treat you seriously. Like chad level worshiping but she wants your money and the comfort you can provide instead of your dick

Im actually shocked anyone voted for OP. the guy got like 4 likes in a random African country and theres people on here who think he has even 1/15th my smv, shame on you
Nigga of course imma get 4 like. It’s not like you are going to do any better unless you strongly point out that you are a westerner. Put a name like Mohamed or Lamine and Istg you ain’t gonna get no matches.
Tinder has basically no userbase in SN. Just filled to the brim with horny ass nigga or middle aged girls looking for white husbands that’s it.

Im actually shocked anyone voted for OP. the guy got like 4 likes in a random African country and theres people on here who think he has even 1/15th my smv, shame on you

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Tyronecell, Offensive Bias and 5 others
what is this?
can yu elab pls my senegalese bhai
Glutathione is an anti oxidant that change the form of melanin you produce from U melanin(the dark one) to pho melanin. So basically it can lighten your skin. But that shit’s bioavailability is utter trash so you have to take 3000mg a day for months for it to have an impact. You need to have a skincare routine while you are doing it.
It can be stacked with NAC, which augments the natural glutathione production in your body, MSM, idk what is it’s mechanism but it does lighten skin and some other natural skin lightening products.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
You seem like a really cool guy your posts are always high quality but ngl man he moggin you
Seems like it. I take the L on this one. But I’ll have my revenge…😂😂😂

you guys need to chill, no wonder Black-on-Black crime is so high.
I was planning on murdering his self hating ass but I got bodied by a long shot

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Corleone
Eh yeh i did it myself. Im trying to get better at it. I practice every few weeks and dissolve what i dont like
Bro how did you do it?? I need filles on my gonions. My ramus is too short and not outwards enough

yooo you don’t gotta do my nigga like this brooo😭😭😭
keep in mind you're not gymmaxxed, natty and an entire head taller than he is and haven't had any surgery, it's a weird comparison because you've got much to improve upon, and he doesn't.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
keep in mind you're not gymmaxxed, natty and an entire head taller than he is and haven't had any surgery, it's a weird comparison because you've got much to improve upon, and he doesn't.
Yeah long term I think I would mog. I’m freshly 21, and what I need is
-gymmaxxing
-Softmaxxing
-jaw fillers
- infra orbital fat graft or implant or filler
- eye whitening and and skin lightening
- veneers

-gymmaxxing
-Softmaxxing
-jaw fillers
- veneers
Goal2

ottermode looks better on dark skin than it does on light skin, you don't even need to take anything.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Africancel
I was planning on murdering his self hating ass but I got bodied by a long shot
Mirin your selfawareness, respect. But if you‘re doing good in your home country i wouldn‘t get stressed about western beauty standards

-gymmaxxing
-Softmaxxing
-jaw fillers
- veneers
Nigga of course imma get 4 like. It’s not like you are going to do any better unless you strongly point out that you are a westerner. Put a name like Mohamed or Lamine and Istg you ain’t gonna get no matches.
Tinder has basically no userbase in SN. Just filled to the brim with horny ass nigga or middle aged girls looking for white husbands that’s it.
Lol dude there's a good amount if women jn the capital on tinder. Enough to get more than 4 likes in 24 hours. Im pretty confident you wouldnt get over 20 likes in any country in africa. Have you actually seen the guys on tinder in africa? Most of them mog you lol

Mirin your selfawareness, respect. But if you‘re doing good in your home country i wouldn‘t get stressed about western beauty standards
Naah nigga I got bullied into stayin in my home country until I fully ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Lol dude there's a good amount if women jn the capital on tinder. Enough to get more than 4 likes in 24 hours. Im pretty confident you wouldnt get over 20 likes in any country in africa. Have you actually seen the guys on tinder in africa? Most of them mog you lol
Nope. I did mog most of the guys there but the most popular male users were always either white or North African. Very little amount of Senegalese slayers. I told you the women on tinder are not looking for the niggas they see every single day. They are looking for white guys to rip off some money

And idk about other countries tinder. I didn’t pay so I can’t change locations

I’m not trying to get to get to mullato skin, something like Austin Dunham maybe
I wasn't suggesting to emulate that completely, only that you don't actually need that much mass to look good with dark skin at your height.

Nope. I did mog most of the guys there but the most popular male users were always either white or North African. Very little amount of Senegalese slayers. I told you the women on tinder are not looking for the niggas they see every single day. They are looking for white guys to rip off some money

And idk about other countries tinder. I didn’t pay so I can’t change locations
Dude if you mogged most guys youd be something they dont see everyday lol. How does that not make sense bro

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I wasn't suggesting to emulate that completely, only that you don't actually need that much mass to look good with dark skin at your height.
I would look something like this of I leanmaxxed
4D23A8A5 999E 4C57 93A6 808C4CD0D0D8
but my skin is slightly lighter than this

Dude if you mogged most guys youd be something they dont see everyday lol. How does that not make sense bro
Don’t you see htns every day??? Nigga for that you would need to be chadlite or up. Htn is attractive but not that rare. Like 10% of male population. Chadlite being 5%

I made a profile for @MakinMogReturns and it’s been 2 hours almost. This is what he got
6A40FBBB B9D5 41E6 995F B9808FE529B9
0E899DFA 06C3 4AD6 87A7 2CCF56073455
9E5CF99D 35AA 43A5 B320 9217C7590950

One fucking match. 28yo hooker

Yep. Along with Alpha dia, some gymcelled htn and a middle aged white man with a good body.
I had 4 matches in 24h
Alpha dia had 8
The gymcell had 8 but they were more dtf
The old man cleaned the whole city. He literally matched with half the girls on tinder dakar like 64 or more.
Absolutely over
Jean François the expatriate mogs Tyrone in Dakar
you should have tested a mulatto too tbh

Idk why? In america I got 25 in a day with way better matches than her somethings up in africa lol
That’s what I’ve been telling @Blackgymmax all the time. I didn’t get 4 matches because I’m ugly. It doesn’t even match the way I’m treated irl. Senegalese chads get like 8 matches in 3 days imagine.
I made your profile Canadian, weote everything in English to give you westerner halo and still one old ass hooker type that I wouldn’t even talk to irl.
Senegalese dating apps are just straight up trash. And if I make an old white man account it’s gonna clean up the city

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Don’t you see htns every day??? Nigga for that you would need to be chadlite or up. Htn is attractive but not that rare. Like 10% of male population. Chadlite being 5%
Gay dudes in dakar mog you into the ground, not even close. Most likely itll be the same with a foid fish and straight dudes

Absolutely over
Jean François the expatriate mogs Tyrone in Dakar
you should have tested a mulatto too tbh
I’m doing that with @MakinMogReturns

• +1
That’s what I’ve been telling @Blackgymmax all the time. I didn’t get 4 matches because I’m ugly. It doesn’t even match the way I’m treated irl. Senegalese chads get like 8 matches in 3 days imagine.
I made your profile Canadian, weote everything in English to give you westerner halo and still one old ass hooker type that I wouldn’t even talk to irl.
Senegalese dating apps are just straight up trash. And if I make an old white man account it’s gonna clean up the city
You better hope to god guys like this dont exist on the straight side because i think i know exactly why youre getting 4 likes a day
Screenshot 20221023 171324 Tinder

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Racky and MakinMogReturns
Gay dudes in dakar mog you into the ground, not even close. Most likely itll be the same with a foid fish and straight dudes
Nigga you just sound unreasonable and revenchist. I’m trying to show you that datings apps just are dogshit. Ig and Snapshzt are the way here. I met girls consistently despite my shitty ass Ig. Snap is even better because I was more active there

You better hope to god guys like this dont exist on the straight side because i think i know exactly why youre getting 4 likes a day
View attachment 1920316
This nigga mogs everybody in Senegal no exceptions. He would just bulldoze the entirety of the country in a matter of days

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
did u make new account or use urs because it might be a elo problem
I made a new account. And I never used the site before so I don’t think elo is the problem. You had your like just 2 mins after I started swiping and I swiped on her by mistake

Alpha dia had 8
If a fucking male model got 8 matches then I should rejoyce I had 4
muh male model
Being a male model does not guarantee you are appealing to women.
Especially with African models, modeling agencies sometimes are just looking for exotic dark skins to put in ads.
Kudos to @tyronelite

Alpha Dia does not have much appeal to women although he has striking features which is good for modeling.
He has "gay alien" looks as they say here

These guys are Senegalese and mog the shit out of Alpha Dia when it comes to appeal to women :

Alpha Dia is not doing well in any locations on OLDs tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and tyronelite
muh male model
Especially with African models, modeling agencies sometimes are just looking for exotic dark skins to put in ads.
Kudos to @tyronelite

Alpha Dia does not have much appeal to women although he has striking features which is good for modeling.
View attachment 1920328
These guys are Senegalese and mog the shit out of Alpha Dia when it comes to appeal to women :
View attachment 1920331View attachment 1920332View attachment 1920333

I just googled good looking Senegalese male. And choose NT pics of him, not modeling pics asside for one which was pretty solid. He did the same as a gymmaxxed htn but his matches were way less dtf

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Racky
Nigga you just sound unreasonable and revenchist. I’m trying to show you that datings apps just are dogshit. Ig and Snapshzt are the way here. I met girls consistently despite my shitty ass Ig. Snap is even better because I was more active there
The thing is that it has no indication of your smv because those women are probably girls looking for dick anywhere due to culture holding them back. What youre getting on tinder is whats going to happen when sexual liberation is at its fullest. Have you even seen the guys on there to claim above average.
muh male model
Kudos to @tyronelite

View attachment 1920328
View attachment 1920331View attachment 1920332View attachment 1920333

I dont think any of these dudes have high sex appeal tbh

• Hmm...
The thing is that it has no indication of your smv because those women are probably girls looking for dick anywhere due to culture holding them back. What youre getting on tinder is whats going to happen when sexual liberation is at its fullest. Have you even seen the guys on there to claim above average.

I dont think any of these dudes have high sex appeal tbh
If a girl wanted someone to fuck her all she has to do is go out and say it to any man she is attracted to. All of them have hundreds of simps on their whatsapp especially because they are whoremaxxed. Niggas see them as easy pickings.

If she is on a dating app that has basically no userbase, is unpopular and filled to the brim with rabid ass down bad dudes, she is looking for something specific, the ones known to use dating apps the most: foreigners.

It’s the same reason why girls go to Saly(exotic location visited by white guys) to spend their vacations. You just have more opportunities for meeting white guys and having that easy life.

Girls don’t need dating apps if all they wanted was dick.

• +1
@Blackgymmax mogs and it's not even close lol

• +1
Reactions: Africancel
He looks and SMV mogs you to hell and back. Sorry.