Based Senegalese Chad vs Self Hating roidcell: Africancel vs. Blackgymmax

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Damn if I’m treated like a htn borderline chadlite here, i can just imagine how it would be if I fully ascend woow
Have you made a tinder in senegal and tested yourself?

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Have you made a tinder in senegal and tested yourself?
Yep. Along with Alpha dia, some gymcelled htn and a middle aged white man with a good body.
I had 4 matches in 24h
Alpha dia had 8
The gymcell had 8 but they were more dtf
The old man cleaned the whole city. He literally matched with half the girls on tinder dakar like 64 or more.

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, Looks234, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Yep. Along with Alpha dia, some gymcelled htn and a middle aged white man with a good body.
I had 4 matches in 24h
Alpha dia had 8
The gymcell had 8 but they were more dtf
The old man cleaned the whole city. He literally matched with half the girls on tinder dakar like 64 or more.
4 bruh lmao. Show the middle aged white man btw. And where does your confidence come from having 4 matches in 24 hours. Nigga if you get 4 in any country in africa youre a truecel in the west. Like youre 2/10 smv

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and MakinMogReturns
4 bruh lmao. Show the middle aged white man btw. And where does your confidence come from having 4 matches in 24 hours. Nigga if you get 4 in any country in africa youre a truecel in the west. Like youre 2/10 smv
4A8CFF11 D8EE 45D5 A44F 71844C6C99EB
E4603B43 5E33 4F4A A020 CE5825F1F4BE
5B2B9095 5E2B 434C 831C 24B19C472623
This is the guy I used. He got so much matches it’s unbelievable. Mostly 25 to 35yo women tho. I never tried a young white.
If a fucking male model got 8 matches then I should rejoyce I had 4. I never heard or seen any girl using tinder ever. There is little women and so much men it’s useless. IG and Snap are king here. I met that chick on Ig, the one on the pic.
I did a catfish experiment with a stacylite(huge body halo) and I got 70 matches in 5 minutes. I don’t think you can even do those numbers in the west. That just shows you how starved these niggas are

• JFL
View attachment 1919578 View attachment 1919580 View attachment 1919581 This is the guy I used. He got so much matches it’s unbelievable. Mostly 25 to 35yo women tho. I never tried a young white.
If a fucking male model got 8 matches then I should rejoyce I had 4. I never heard or seen any girl using tinder ever. There is little women and so much men it’s useless. IG and Snap are king here. I met that chick on Ig, the one on the pic.
I did a catfish experiment with a stacylite(huge body halo) and I got 70 matches in 5 minutes. I don’t think you can even do those numbers in the west. That just shows you how starved these niggas are
Try me in your country

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Sorry but you are not chad here. In some angles you can pass chadlite with pretty bad features and others you look horrendous(just joking😂). You are not a chad here. You need waay lighter skin to pass that level
Nah im a chad there if your cha
View attachment 1919578 View attachment 1919580 View attachment 1919581 This is the guy I used. He got so much matches it’s unbelievable. Mostly 25 to 35yo women tho. I never tried a young white.
Nah i wont hit 70 likes in 5 mins but id beat this white guy. Also he would do goo with roasties in the west EASILY.
Post the stacylite as well?

• +1
Nah im a chad there if your cha

Nah i wont hit 70 likes in 5 mins but id beat this white guy. Also he would do goo with roasties in the west EASILY.
Post the stacylite as well?
9E8F83B9 2451 4844 AE85 9909C1084815
19BB72A0 FDE1 41B5 9D3B F6C4EDCDBB3A

Closely looking at it now she is htb jfl😂😂😂😂😂😂

Eh id give her ltb ngl
And you see how much likes she had?? Nigga were simping so hard and I was dropping red pill bombs on them like candy😂😂😂 funniest night of the year

And you see how much likes she had?? Nigga were simping so hard and I was dropping red pill bombs on them like candy😂😂😂 funniest night of the year
Yeah but even fat 400lbs girls in toronto get that lmfao. Its normal bro

Yeah but even fat 400lbs girls in toronto get that lmfao. Its normal bro
Yeah it’s easy to get 99 like on tinder. But proportionally if you compare demographics and userbase, it’s more like 1000 matches in 5 minutes. Sorry but that’s pretty much stacy tier

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
Yeah it’s easy to get 99 like on tinder. But proportionally if you compare demographics and userbase, it’s more like 1000 matches in 5 minutes. Sorry but that’s pretty much stacy tier
Nah no girl gets that. Not shown to enough guys at a time

You see. These are pretty mind blowing number when you start crunching
No like theres a limit as to how many dudes who see you. Foid fishes dont get into those numbers until a few days for a stacey

You see. These are pretty mind blowing number when you start crunching
Sorry i mean half a day. Usually a stacey hits like 2-3k a day. I was thinking about 10000 which takes a few days for a stacey

Thats good as fuck. Keeps hypergamy under control
Nope. Standarts are going up due to social media, and not looks but money. Now every girl wanna have the biggest wedding ever just to flex on other girls. And it’s fracturing society very quickly. Divorce rate is at an all time high in the younger generations while relationships are very stables in our grandparents, despite having multiple wives and dozen of kids

• +1
Sorry i mean half a day. Usually a stacey hits like 2-3k a day. I was thinking about 10000 which takes a few days for a stacey
That’s some biggass number right here shit

• +1
A MONTH? WHAT THE FUCK IM 16 and make 4x that a month that sucks bro come to the west money max then go back tbh.
If I had the money to go I would’ve already gone out. I want an online job but I don’t even have a laptop where i can work. And my phone is an IPhone 7

• So Sad
Nope. Standarts are going up due to social media, and not looks but money. Now every girl wanna have the biggest wedding ever just to flex on other girls. And it’s fracturing society very quickly. Divorce rate is at an all time high in the younger generations while relationships are very stables in our grandparents, despite having multiple wives and dozen of kids
FUUUUU THERES NO ESCAPE. Fucking geocel have no chance.

• +1
Mog bcz personality and height
(Blackgymmax is in fact. 5’7 and larpibg to 5’11)

@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @DoctorLooksmax @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos do i mogg @Blackgymmax

Both guys are same height

@PrinceLuenLeoncur has the more masculine looking face
@Blackgymmax has the better body

they're close but @PrinceLuenLeoncur has much more potential avenues to improve.

Also @Blackgymmax how come you don't go clubbing its ideal for you since you on steds and have the pheno for it?

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Both guys are same height

@PrinceLuenLeoncur has the more masculine looking face
@Blackgymmax has the better body

they're close but @PrinceLuenLeoncur has much more potential avenues to improve.

Also @Blackgymmax how come you don't go clubbing its ideal for you since you on steds and have the pheno for it?
Never thought of it and i assume not much would happen. Bringing home some shit Becky isnt any better than ordering a random one off tinder

Never thought of it and i assume not much would happen. Bringing home some shit Becky isnt any better than ordering a random one off tinder
Jacked black guys like you would kill it in the club

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Blackgymmax
Im actually shocked anyone voted for OP. the guy got like 4 likes in a random African country and theres people on here who think he has even 1/15th my smv, shame on you

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
You seem like a really cool guy your posts are always high quality but ngl man he moggin you

Nah I'm not gonna lie he's at least HTN bc there's no way I look better than him lol.

lol bro he mogs me to oblivion, I don’t think he’s mid tier normie lolll
factor in ethnic tax and he's mtn

@Blackgymmax what surgeries did you get? Sorry if asked already.

you guys need to chill, no wonder Black-on-Black crime is so high.

@Blackgymmax did fillers get you that jaw?
Eh yeh i did it myself. Im trying to get better at it. I practice every few weeks and dissolve what i dont like

Eh yeh i did it myself. Im trying to get better at it. I practice every few weeks and dissolve what i dont like
Are you planning on getting implants later on?