Based Senegalese Chad vs Self Hating roidcell: Africancel vs. Blackgymmax

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Guys are such fucking liars lmao. If they look worse than you they pull nothing. Black dudes lie up the ass about pulling white girls
My friend in Canada pull white girls and he is at a similar level of looks. In Europe tho it’s mostly arab girls. They love that BBC it’s like crack to them😂. Multiple ones are with white girls in France tho

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Blackgymmax
Weirdest thing about this post is that it made me realize that difference in attractiveness between multiple countries. Like how can I be treated like a HTN here and I would be below average average in the west if I don’t pack on some size.
I definitely needed that humbling because the treatment I get here started going up in my head. Thanks for that @Blackgymmax. Stop self hating tho that’s disgusting
Funny part is that youre trying to talk down on me when im a full blown chad in some shithole like senegal.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
They are lmao. You guys just make these ridiculous claims but push comes to shove and i post evidence of fobs getting crushed and you deny. You as a fat fob arent slaying shit and neither are your ugly friends unless its 1 slay in a blue moon. Im sick of this blacked.com faggot shit when in reality you guys are fucked. Showing my irls my tinder even when i looked likenthe OP black dudes thought i was a slayer. The only dude who was black who competed with me was a really gl black guy with a good body. You guys are so full of shit. Im showing these guys mtbs and lths and these niggas think im some sort of stacy slayer chad LMFAO
Nobody here except Niko, amnesia and Crisick slay stacylites consistently. Most of the girls I dated are HTb and the slays are mostly MTB(3/5, one htb and that white girl)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They are lmao. You guys just make these ridiculous claims but push comes to shove and i post evidence of fobs getting crushed and you deny. You as a fat fob arent slaying shit and neither are your ugly friends unless its 1 slay in a blue moon. Im sick of this blacked.com faggot shit when in reality you guys are fucked. Showing my irls my tinder even when i looked likenthe OP black dudes thought i was a slayer. The only dude who was black who competed with me was a really gl black guy with a good body. You guys are so full of shit. Im showing these guys mtbs and lths and these niggas think im some sort of stacy slayer chad LMFAO
I agree shits overturned and I’m not bias like you I speak the truth I never said they are slaying white women that’s crap nor did I say they were fucking stacies but most of the time I see blk men (young) with white girls they are beckies and I often see these African boys pulling low class beckies in nightclubs it’s not uncommon like your making it out to be. But yeah niggaz to be chattin shit I agree with you on that but I’m telling you what I have seen first hand it is what it is. Though most men stick with their own women.

Funny part is that youre trying to talk down on me when im a full blown chad in some shithole like senegal.
Sorry but you are not chad here. In some angles you can pass chadlite with pretty bad features and others you look horrendous(just joking😂). You are not a chad here. You need waay lighter skin to pass that level

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
My friend in Canada pull white girls and he is at a similar level of looks. In Europe tho it’s mostly arab girls. They love that BBC it’s like crack to them😂. Multiple ones are with white girls in France tho
Arab girls only go for blacks in mainland europe counties such as NL, Germany and France in other countries in Europe arab women NEVER date out. In my nation you’ll never see an Arab girl with an non Arab ever

Nobody here except Niko, amnesia and Crisick slay stacylites consistently. Most of the girls I dated are HTb and the slays are mostly MTB(3/5, one htb and that white girl)
You have dated a HTB as a MTN with bad pheno? Literally sui fuel for me goes to show height>face

Sorry but you are not chad here. In some angles you can pass chadlite with pretty bad features and others you look horrendous(just joking😂). You are not a chad here. You need waay lighter skin to pass that level
I literally get hundreds of likes a day in big African cities lol

• Woah
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I literally get hundreds of likes a day in big African cities lol
Makes sense you the top 0.01% sense most have no food to even bulk to your weight lul

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Ill put it to you this way, if i had it as easy as it is in your countries id understand pride in being black. Ill reactivate my tinder later on and show you how i do in senegal or whatever lmao
Makes sense you the top 0.01% sense most have no food to even bulk to your weight lul
Pretty sure youd do the same as well. OP doesnt have race tax where he lives and is a comfortable htn i assume but me without race tax and body halo just made me hate beint black in the west even more knowing what i ACTUALLY deserve

• +1
Ill put it to you this way, if i had it as easy as it is in your countries id understand pride in being black. Ill reactivate my tinder later on and show you how i do in senegal or whatever lmao

Pretty sure youd do the same as well. OP doesnt have race tax where he lives and is a comfortable htn i assume but me without race tax and body halo just made me hate beint black in the west even more knowing what i ACTUALLY deserve
I really need to gym max man I have a really good base it’s just It’s hard to stop eating sugar man.

But yeah race tax is fucking absurd for blacks unless you pass as mulatto or afro latino i feel your pain.

Also crazy how OP is considered a HTN there I would prolly be a tyrone there im guessing.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Blackgymmax
You have dated a HTB as a MTN with bad pheno? Literally sui fuel for me goes to show height>face
I have htn treatment in Senegal. Levels of attractiveness are different. For exemple this is chad in Senegal
CB091E2B 218A 4D73 9FAF F95A75DC3659

494A244C 5BF1 48DE A350 DCFDB188F78E
51295B70 C912 4D17 8FED 53D4B58DFB27

And this is chadlite
6FBD5071 6F84 4F2E 9BB9 0EED03F6D0B9

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, NeedToSucceed and MakinMogReturns
I really need to gym max man I have a really good base it’s just It’s hard to stop eating sugar man.

But yeah race tax is fucking absurd for blacks unless you pass as mulatto or afro latino i feel your pain.

Also crazy how OP is considered a HTN there I would prolly be a tyrone there im guessing.
We have skewed perceptions because of race tax in the west it seems

• +1
Yep. This is approximately what I would look like if I leanmaxxed completely
42F1F842 DBA8 4F10 9AE2 A7F099002469
This mogs 75% of the population

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
We have skewed perceptions because of race tax in the west it seems
Yep. And westerner are just more attractive on average too. Even the blacks due to the genetic mixing of the different ethnicities

• +1
I have htn treatment in Senegal. Levels of attractiveness are different. For exemple this is chad in Senegal View attachment 1919532
View attachment 1919533View attachment 1919534
And this is chadlite
View attachment 1919535
These guys dont even have half my appeal in the west lmao. Theyre like ltn versions of musaka (a real chad)
Which city?
Dako or some shit. I run the capitals of all the countries
Yep. This is approximately what I would look like if I leanmaxxed completely
View attachment 1919539 This mogs 75% of the population
Needs a beard to have appeal in the west

• +1
Damn bro. I think imma stay here for a little while😂😂😂😂
Yes bro 100% never leave thats insane wtf.

Also try to gym max if you ever plan on coming to the west you will be in shock at your current state.

These guys dont even have half my appeal in the west lmao. Theyre like ltn versions of musaka (a real chad)
First one mogs u to hell and back facially. But bodywise you body him to the netherworld. He has more appeal. Like a dominican mullato

• Hmm...
First one mogs u to hell and back facially. But bodywise you body him to the netherworld. He has more appeal. Like a dominican mullato
Face wise they are pretty even
37FF57F6 AC5D 46CF 9CB3 2319C3C637DA

936693F8 9D15 40EC 8A3B 4E9AA648B4C3

Near same psl just different types one is prettyboy one is masc top would have higher appeal if he was taller with roid max would take years to achive this tho

Yep. And westerner are just more attractive on average too. Even the blacks due to the genetic mixing of the different ethnicities

None of them do, theyre all too boyish looking. If they had a better mandible id agree. Theyre not masculine enough to be a pretty boy so they look like faggot femboys

Can be chadlite. But you look ethnic here so ethnic tax(maybe or maybe not of you play your cards right). you might even be chad if you line the holy dollar bills.

I’m guessing you have Yourouba or Fon ancestry. You look like the handsome version of my friend from Benin

• +1
@Africancel are u woolof?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yep. With a lil bit of sereere and mauritanian mixed in
I'm gambian wolof @ 5ft10 which is absolutely invisible tier height for a wolof.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MakinMogReturns
You got the same stupid dorito head i have LOL. dude covering that shit up with dreads or twists makes a huge difference and i know it does for you since your face is very gl
Yeah for some reason my head is like weirdly shaped like a dorito 😭

Yeah my plan rn is to regrow my dreads I got treated wayyy better when they covered my forehead and head shape planing on getting rhino soon tho.

• +1
  • +1
HTN if he had Antonio Brown's haircut with some jewelry
Nah I'm not gonna lie he's at least HTN bc there's no way I look better than him lol.
@Blackgymmax can you confirm? mind sharing your conquests?

Btw @fogdart he's MTN with body halo in my opinion
lol bro he mogs me to oblivion, I don’t think he’s mid tier normie lolll

Not really. They don't really blow me out of the water at all unless theyre lightskin. Theyll get more positive responses from women tho. Ive had women tell me id be perfect if i wasnt so dark before, so yea
“Muh it’s all about preference bro” only person that can relate to me lolll

• +1
@Blackgymmax could lunch a joke through your chest, if you got down to a reasonable bodyfat I'd be surprised if you weighed anymore than 160 just fucking LOL @ you thinking this is 15%. Bro just go to the gym, train hard, stop eating like shit, and you'll ascend.. right now .. this delusion... Is hilarious.
Yeo gang can u rate me?

I'm gambian wolof @ 5ft10 which is absolutely invisible tier height for a wolof.
That’s the average height tho. Don’t forget that the diet is very protein deficient and we still mog the US. Now that I realize it I jave never spoken with a gambian in my life. Holy fucking shit.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Oh yeah in this angle definitely chad. But you have to make it know that you are from the US otherwise, ethnic tax
Yeah planning on getting dreads and dying the blonde twice to make my hair change texture and look exotic.

Also planning stroma in one eye to larp heterochromia and rhinoplasty.

The west is a shithole for niggers like us
O freaking de, at least we can still slay decent stuff if we gymmax maybe get lucky with some HTBs, unlike some other ethnicities who have to be a legit 8/10 in order to compete Ya dig,

• +1
Go on the dudes instagram he is a mega frauder holy shit just shows how a good camera is useful man
Bro was a truecel when he was a kid istg his ascension is more insane than anything I ever seen. His lower mandible was basically the same size since his childhood and the rest of the head had to geow to match up to it. Imagine an autchwitzmaxxed fulani with an adult lower mandible💀

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and MakinMogReturns
Nigga has double barrel shotgun nostrils, rapist nigerian slave eyes chick pea hair, fat, with an overly short face and no mandible HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANAHA
Damn if I’m treated like a htn borderline chadlite here, i can just imagine how it would be if I fully ascend woow

• +1