BBC is rejected by Pajeeta

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN

BBC is brutally rejected by Pajeeta LTB, it seems Blacks have negative SMV on india.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, bedes, edgemaxx and 13 others
I would've injected cyanide into that iv to kill the nigger jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, edgemaxx, ElTruecel and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, lemonnz, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Least based Indian woman
Images   2024 03 05T102952139

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, futuregigamogger, edgemaxx and 4 others
Blud thought he was talking to a white woman 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, futuregigamogger, Mog3D and 3 others
She was very attracted to that bbc

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger and lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: klip11

BBC is brutally rejected by Pajeeta LTB, it seems Blacks have negative SMV on india.

lol 😂 this nigga is funny

“Africa very good India no good”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, edgemaxx, TheRagingBull and 1 other person
@Kamui @ManletBlackcel @Ricky212 @GetShrekt yall need to see this, this shits jokes bruv fuckin ell the way how he talks it’s so cringe but funny I wonder if he’s trollin

Now Indians get to see how the world views 99% of their men behave irl when they see a foid. As Indians act like this Babatunde in Every country they go to. Brutal blackpill is that he’s not as cringe as a poojeet doing this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx, zan, Ricky212 and 3 others
@Kamui @ManletBlackcel @Ricky212 @GetShrekt yall need to see this, this shits jokes bruv fuckin ell the way how he talks it’s so cringe but funny I wonder if he’s trollin
Least low inhib bbc brah

Average BBC theorist

Least low inhib bbc brah
Nigga is clearly trollin her hence the camera but still it’s hilarous. Still low IQ that he uploaded it, this seems like the typa shit I’d upload to my friends group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Nigga is clearly trollin her hence the camera but still it’s hilarous. Still low IQ that he uploaded it, this seems like the typa shit I’d upload to my friends group
I think he’s just a bit high, probably drugged him up for treatment

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Would this work if it was BWC?

Indian women in india only want Chadpreet or Chaddam,maybe castizo chadriguez.indian women have a specific type they're into,masculine,bearded,light skin,caucasoid and dark haired.they don't even like nordics,they find it too strange and soft looking for their tastes.

Dark skin indians have it bad there,a dark skin indian is more likely to get a woman lighter than hoim in the west than in his own country among his own people.

Light skin men are associated with wealth,status,beauty and authority in india.Dark skin people are literally dirty slaves.and most indian women are chaste and not sluts in india,unless you go to tier 1 cities.

also a woman that has been intimate with a black guy can never get married in india.she will lose all respect.the country is very racist.

meds and med adjacent arabs and turks conquered india for centuries,its in their psyche since the aryan invasion,the persians,the portuguese.the Arabian caliphate,the mughals,the brahmins etc and in their religious lore.

indian girls are just evovled to only like med and MENA guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Mog3D
I meant they're considered dirty slaves,notthat they are sorry for the typo/.

he thought he was white

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Lol this nigger is hilarious. Based pajeeta tho for being professional and not being a degenerate whore. Any cumskin foid or .org user would've stroked his "3rd leg" on the spot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face, mog_or_be_mogged and TheRagingBull
There is no way he thought that shit would work lol

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
This is @Kamui who geomaxx to India.

She would suck him dry off the camera though

Dark skin indians have it bad there,a dark skin indian is more likely to get a woman lighter than hoim in the west
Unfortunately agree

She would suck him dry off the camera though
Unfortunately agree
no,indian woman outside major cities are very prudish and chaste.it's a well known stereotype that indian women are prudes.

and it is unfortunate but as a matte white skinned MENA looking man I am glad not all women are monkey bbc whores,I am glad we are gods somewhere in the world.would you rather these ugly dravidians and daleets are considered 'hot'by sick and twisted women like how these nappy monkeys in the west are considered 'sexy'?it's not natural.

BBCs are based

Jfl,indians despise dark skin as much as white girls love bbc