Beardgrowth ability and attractiveness

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Anyone else noticed that gl guys IRL tend to always have trouble growing beards? I've seen this enough that it's a clear pattern to me, being able to grow a full beard is a subhuman trait.

Since there's no anthropological studies to draw upon and since i am a certified lookism Ph.D & licensed SlutHate professional in the state of kentucky, take the liberty of hypothesizeing that this is because beauty is inherently a feminine domain, that's why too much testosteronic development will lead to the opposite of beauty. Thus, excessive markers of masculinity become a marker for ugliness, which will inevitably result in an observable correlation between the two.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and Deleted member 5634
not noticed, sorry

• +1
Reactions: lethal, Deleted member 6512 and WadlowMaxxing
probably cuz their ancestors couldn't beardfraud
or maybe beards were more important back then so the only people who couldn't grow beards and reproduce were very good looking.
Or. Just be asian

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
It is ridiculous that this cope about beauty being feminine.
Just as excessive markers of masculinity become a marker for ugliness, excessive female characteristics are also bad

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9699
this is so fuckign retarded
i can show so many chads that have beards

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and WadlowMaxxing
c119297b8f2fd2125e6a13d4906b1ac8.jpg

so over for this subhuman

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Weird cope thread. OP probably cannot grow a beard.

• +1
Reactions: lethal, Pretty_bread, Deleted member 3323 and 5 others
correlation doesn't equal causation.

makes sense curries grow good beards still subhuman

This is true. They mostly have stubbles at most.
I think in the past, subhumans had to hide their facial flaws with a beard, giving them a more "masculine" look without having an actual masculine face. This is an evolutionary trait so that non-beautiful men can reproduce.

Anyone else noticed that gl guys IRL tend to always have trouble growing beards? I've seen this enough that it's a clear pattern to me, being able to grow a full beard is a subhuman trait.

Since there's no anthropological studies to draw upon and since i am a certified lookism Ph.D & licensed SlutHate professional in the state of kentucky, take the liberty of hypothesizeing that this is because beauty is inherently a feminine domain, that's why too much testosteronic development will lead to the opposite of beauty. Thus, excessive markers of masculinity become a marker for ugliness, which will inevitably result in an observable correlation between the two.
Vince from entourage, Salludon

Being able to grow a full beard is dimorphic as fuck. And you can just shave regularly to look younger

Come Hither Beard 650x788

ok

• +1
Reactions: lethal