because when I was fat the girls were nicer

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
before the girls looked at me more smile were nice now that I'm leaner no they avoid looking at me even though I'm talking in a group and make a bad face. . why?

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
you bloated?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
you bloated?
i take lasix when i go out at night so i don't. even though I'm in the same group they avoid looking at me and make a mean face. I catch them looking but they look away soon before they didn't they kept looking longer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 13332
i take lasix when i go out at night so i don't. even though I'm in the same group they avoid looking at me and make a mean face
what i need to do i have small penis girls dont look at me because my 3 inch cock

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
its over for us
i need to have at least 6 inch cock by friday when my mother sister comes to visit us i plan to shower in front of her so she sees my big dick but i have 3inch cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16369
some approach me but they are very few and only when they are very drunk yesterday I was sitting on a ladder and a girl came to me and asked my name and asked for my number

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
How you talk to girls? You are charismatic talker?
I don't talk to them and when I'm talking to guys in their group they look away so they don't look at me talking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14978 and the BULL
How's Tinder Bruno?

i take lasix when i go out at night so i don't. even though I'm in the same group they avoid looking at me and make a mean face. I catch them looking but they look away soon before they didn't they kept looking longer
Lasix and alcohol sounds like a very healthy combination. Keep up the good work!

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
some guys think i'm a fucker they think i fucked my friend's cousin and when he comes to the disco he asked how many numbers i got i not cannot fuck anibody

why? i dont know