Bee sting allegedly increasing pen1le size and solving dysfunction.

jоrdan

jоrdan

Iron
Link: https://www.noveltyjournals.com/upload/paper/EFFECTIVENESS OF BEE STING.pdf

200 men participated in this experiment

it allegedly increased there pen1s size 0.3 inches every week.

Result:
Result

Conclusion:
Conclusion

Would you go this far for the micropeniscels?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, LegitUser, Aero and 2 others
nigga what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, JustBeConfidentBruh, Pride and 4 others

wigga chill and that journal is bullshit
jfl if you think that bee stings will give you a bigger dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, IMOGYOU, Jova and 2 others
bros gonna start a bee farm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HanEllen and Clavicular
Just put your dick in a beehive theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rawmilk, HanEllen, Aero and 4 others
@Autismcel BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Autismcel
@Michael Myers BROOOOCELLLLLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Jova and Autismcel
@Michael Myers BROOOOCELLLLLL
This is honestly fucked up beyond many levels. Bees die after they sting. Can't believe they killed bees just for something so stupid as getting a bigger dick. :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: armemann, optimisticzoomer, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
I'll slam my shit against the door for more girth
Might actually do this wallah

Is it one bee sting and done? Or one every week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and Autismcel
This is honestly fucked up beyond many levels. Bees die after they sting. Can't believe they killed bees just for something so stupid as getting a bigger dick. :feelswah:
Haha anything for 8x6 id kill innocent family for 8x6

• +1
Reactions: armemann, wastedspermcel and Clavicular
Haha anything for 8x6 id kill innocent family for 8x6
I'd assassinate the US president WITH A KNIFE ONLY (in a videogame) if it meant that my shit goes to 8 x 6 bp

Moralfaggotry tbh . Just get bees sustainably

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Good point but they’re evil if they sting me
Bees don't sting anyone unless they think they are in danger. They die after stinging someone so they don't carelessly sting someone. Wasps on the other hand...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Clavicular
Bees don't sting anyone unless they think they are in danger. They die after stinging someone so they don't carelessly sting someone. Wasps on the other hand...
but ive been stung for no reason before

Idk whatever it was it was for no reason

Literally was chilling eating a chunk of watermelon on a park and got stung in the arm
Knowing how much you sperg out on forums I am sure you threatened it by swinging your arms like a maniac.

Thoughts? @Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and Autismcel
permanent or nah

Knowing how much you sperg out on forums I am sure you threatened it by swinging your arms like a maniac.

Thoughts? @Autismcel
Yeah bees don't attack for no reason

Unless if you tried to attack them first or were close to their colony

• +1
Yeah bees don't attack for no reason

Unless if you tried to attack them first or were close to their colony
GayFilth probably tried to kick it while they were just minding their bee business.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
GayFilth probably tried to kick it while they were just minding their bee business.
Stop giving him ideas bhai

He'll probably try to slap one with his pp so it can sting it for "more D size"

• JFL

Thoughts? @Autismcel
I am not sperg i eat watermelon no one bother me i bother no one

Retard bee sting for no reason

Stop giving him ideas bhai

He'll probably try to slap one with his pp so it can sting it for "more D size"
Fuckk im sticking my cock in a bee hive

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Whats the MOA so we can replicate it safer than involving Bees

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Maybe i should start rubbing honey on my dick even before I get a STD @IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Whats the MOA so we can replicate it safer than involving Bees
"In finding a simple and safe way to solve the problem, I used the live bee sting method on the penis, this method is safe and very effective because one bee is used only once and for one person, thus ensuring the safety of users of this method,a bee that is used to sting on the penis, will sting at once then can no longer sting. But I also used 12-inch ruler measure, was to measure penis size (length and thickness) changes to determine how and towhat extent the penis has increased in length and thickness. Before starting the treatment session, the patient should be known his weight, age as well as the results of the allergic reaction on bee sting, this is help to determine his ability to control the number of stings per session and the reaction of bee venom in his body."

Straight from the study. JFL at this backyard science experiment. No follow up beyond 4 weeks, so the results might be temporary.

ShawarmaFilth

Are you going to conduct your own backyard science experiment so we can know if this permanent or not?

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
"In finding a simple and safe way to solve the problem, I used the live bee sting method on the penis, this method is safe and very effective because one bee is used only once and for one person, thus ensuring the safety of users of this method,a bee that is used to sting on the penis, will sting at once then can no longer sting. But I also used 12-inch ruler measure, was to measure penis size (length and thickness) changes to determine how and towhat extent the penis has increased in length and thickness. Before starting the treatment session, the patient should be known his weight, age as well as the results of the allergic reaction on bee sting, this is help to determine his ability to control the number of stings per session and the reaction of bee venom in his body."

Straight from the study. JFL at this backyard science experiment. No follow up beyond 4 weeks, so the results might be temporary.

ShawarmaFilth

Are you going to conduct your own backyard science experiment so we can know if this permanent or not?
I’m scared dude i remember getting stung when i was young and it hurt

Fuckkk i want to so badly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back