BEFORE AND AFTER JAW SURGERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
impressive

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
How my front changed: (you can scroll on this one)

How my side profile changed:

Me in motion, two years ago, at the peak of my subhumanity:

Me in motion, taken today:

As promised, everyone who was on the tag list:

Im tagging in groups of 10 or less because of the new anti mass tagging rules

@oatmeal
@LondonVillie
@EasternRightWinger15
@RealLooksmaxxer
@Thongmaster
@Truthmirrorcoper
@thehealingfields
@Jagged0
@Be_ConfidentBro
@ProAcktiv

Hey dude just wanted to ask, i remember you said most surgeons didnt want to do a bimax on you, what was their reasons?

It looks good btw, keep ascending bro :)

Hey dude just wanted to ask, i remember you said most surgeons didnt want to do a bimax on you, what was their reasons?

It looks good btw, keep ascending bro :)
They just didn’t want to do bimax on anyone who didn’t have malocclusion.

• +1
Reactions: baruch and Gaia262
Some front pics:

I think the lack of undereye support is pretty noticeable

Big difference between these and nov pics. The swelling went down a lil but your lower third looks significantly better. Before you looked weird now youre almost not weird looking

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
It doesn't look uncanny because it isn't an improvement at all.

His before pics look better, he had the prettyboy phenotype. After surgery, he lost that but he didn't have a hint of dimorphism to begin with so now he just looks like the below average normie. Should've prettyboymaxxed with his previous pheno and would've gotten more "PSL"/higher IRL rating especially considering race.

It is what it is, but now we know that achieving dimorphism doesn't work for everyone, especially for users like @Tyrionlannistercel.
No he just looks like hes bloated. Maybe its just swelling or hes not lean. His jaw is better but hedoesnt have that masculine look or even pretty boy. Hes more femboy looking. He needs a slight bit of masc push to be pretty boy ascended chad

No he just looks like hes bloated. Maybe its just swelling or hes not lean. His jaw is better but hedoesnt have that masculine look or even pretty boy. Hes more femboy looking. He needs a slight bit of masc push to be pretty boy ascended chad
And how he could achieve that??

And how he could achieve that??
More masculine eye area, maybe he needs to lose weight since his face looks like mad soft tissue. His upper third looks child like but idk what to do about that. Rn he just looks like gay guys would love him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
u literally ascended hard but still not chad idk why maybe eyebrows failo but mirin u look good now no cap

More masculine eye area, maybe he needs to lose weight since his face looks like mad soft tissue. His upper third looks child like but idk what to do about that. Rn he just looks like gay guys would love him
I have a beta eye area also and it makes me look like a child at 31.

actually hold on
why the fuck are the retards here sayingit looks worse

i just gave this thread another look and you %100 ascended

maxilla needs work but otherwise still a huge improvement

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 2205 and oatmeal
Lol no, less bones mean you age worse
I think it's more complicated,

high-DHT, masculine males tend to age well, because their bones save them, despite often lacking the prettyboy aspects, given by soft features, good collagen, and neotenous appearance,

that allow some men to age well also, with "less bones", because they possess above features instead.

But it's not always either/or, Chad can indeed have it all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Blackgymmax
I
I think it's more complicated,

high-DHT, masculine males tend to age well, because their bones save them, despite often lacking the prettyboy aspects, given by soft features, good collagen, and neotenous appearance,

that allow some men to age well also, with "less bones", because they possess above features instead.

But it's not always either/or, Chad can indeed have it all.
Prettyboys have no advantage in the aging department. Their beauty depends heavily on hair, skin, eye area, etc. The first ones to go with age.

Prettyboys have less bone mass than masc chads. The more bone, the more stretched out the skin is and the less wrinkles. So prettyboys are more prone to wrinkles as well.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I

Prettyboys have no advantage in the aging department. Their beauty depends heavily on hair, skin, eye area, etc. The first ones to go with age.

Prettyboys have less bone mass than masc chads. The more bone, the more stretched out the skin is and the less wrinkles. So prettyboys are more prone to wrinkles as well.
Pretty boys have the highest smv, but the shortest looks run, over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 5292
Is it me or...

In some pics of the after your mouth looks weirder, and in some you seem to have long face.

In the last pic of the "before" you look better than the "after" pics, more squared jaw.. idk

Pretty boys have the highest smv, but the shortest looks run, over.
It’s not a short run. From teen years to mid thirties is a pretty good run.

actually hold on
why the fuck are the retards here sayingit looks worse

i just gave this thread another look and you %100 ascended

maxilla needs work but otherwise still a huge improvement
he improved his jaw

but I feel he need more projection in his midface looking at the side tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
That's a good thing, looking younger, past 28-30.
the wierd thing is that I have a lot of bone (except for zygos which are crap) but I still look like a child.
I believe that hormones play a huge role too, not only bones. I have high T, but low dht because I take zinc supplements like candy.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
maesthetic is the best of both worlds. Some pretty boy features combined with masc features. Pure pretty boys like di caprio are only appealing to jbs. Every woman likes guys like calum von mogger pre balding.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
the wierd thing is that I have a lot of bone (except for zygos which are crap) but I still look like a child.
I believe that hormones play a huge role too, not only bones. I have high T, but low dht because I take zinc supplements like candy.
Yup, you're a Man-child, deal with it:

EOuvL7S
Fa4c5bd5269f8eb947cfedd0784908e1
Macaulay culkin medium

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
yeah i looked exactly like him as a child and i slightly mog him now. The good thing is that I developed a top tier physique tho.
And he developed top-tier drug habits instead, so you should be good, even if you're not famous like him.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5292
maesthetic is the best of both worlds. Some pretty boy features combined with masc features. Pure pretty boys like di caprio are only appealing to jbs. Every woman likes guys like calum von mogger pre balding.
Two girls I know thought Calum was too big when I showed them IG pics, it was around 2017 or so.

Two girls I know thought Calum was too big when I showed them IG pics, it was around 2017 or so.
But in a club those girls would suck his cock with no hesitation.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 1862 and Soalian
But in a club those girls would suck his cock with no hesitation.
Ofc, in a Nightclub environment, the biggest and loudest often win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
How my front changed: (you can scroll on this one)

How my side profile changed:

Me in motion, two years ago, at the peak of my subhumanity:

Me in motion, taken today:

As promised, everyone who was on the tag list:

Im tagging in groups of 10 or less because of the new anti mass tagging rules

@oatmeal
@LondonVillie
@EasternRightWinger15
@RealLooksmaxxer
@Thongmaster
@Truthmirrorcoper
@thehealingfields
@Jagged0
@Be_ConfidentBro
@ProAcktiv

what did u get done

Yeah very good improvment.

You look so robust in the after.

@Tyrionlannistercel bro are you planning more surgery?

your harmony is pretty fucked cus of your nose & eye area. The latter can probably be fixed with lower lid retraction, currently their shape isn't so good (esp. schleral show in some pics)

also groom your eyebrows & maybe even trim a few mm off the top. Since they're so thick you can actually experiment with neutral & slightly positively tilted brows.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, baruch, oatmeal and 1 other person
43k views on the video lol

my favorite looksmaxxer after amnesia and salludon, hope you ascend

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
@Tyrionlannistercel bro are you planning more surgery?

your harmony is pretty fucked cus of your nose & eye area. The latter can probably be fixed with lower lid retraction, currently their shape isn't so good (esp. schleral show in some pics)

also groom your eyebrows & maybe even trim a few mm off the top. Since they're so thick you can actually experiment with neutral & slightly positively tilted brows.
Eye area surgery has always been in my plans. I’m definitely getting lower eyelid retraction and infraorbital implants, Im probably going to Taban actually depending on how well my crypto investments go.

I’m not sure if I’ll do anything to my nose, it did get slightly wider because of the lefort but I dont think it warrants surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oatmeal and Deleted member 1862
Eye area surgery has always been in my plans. I’m definitely getting lower eyelid retraction and infraorbital implants, Im probably going to Taban actually depending on how well my crypto investments go.

I’m not sure if I’ll do anything to my nose, it did get slightly wider because of the lefort but I dont think it warrants surgery.
nice, that + eyebrow grooming (reducing their height) would solve your problems imo

rock lee tier atm :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
TBH I don't see any impactful improvement, sorry. I don't think that there is any girl in the world that would have rejected you before the surgery but let you smash after.

Status
Not open for further replies.