BEFORE AND AFTER JAW SURGERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect you for actually going through with surgery, that's what I want to see on here.
Nevertheless, it's a reminder that plastic surgery often won't turn a bad looking person into a good looking one and that it's a big cope. If you were now to get cheek fillers or something, you'd have spent thousands and now look like a Homo. We can't flee from our genetic fate, I hope you'll think about LL twice, it's not worth it if you'll only be average height afterwards.
I think its worth if its gonna make him average height tbh

The difference from short to averager is insane both on SMV and life quality

• +1
Reactions: lutte
I think its worth if its gonna make him average height tbh

The difference from short to averager is insane both on SMV and life quality
Not really. With average height you're still a nobody. Just less stupid comments. Is that worth the risk of dying and getting constant pain and the social stigma? LL is worth it if it gets you to 6'3, and even then I'd worry about the risks. I'd get LL asap if they developed better methods.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5683, Warlow and 1 other person
Wow you should have went for bimax with ccw instead you lacking forward growth

Fixes downward growth of the mandible (increasing lower third height) and slightly improves lip positioning (due to rotating the maxilla upwards by a few degrees). So from the frontal, the lower third will be taller and more forward making it look slightly wider because it is more in view. Side profile is the biggest gain as it becomes a lot more parallel to the floor, which is the ideal mandibular plane.

Something like this... no?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-05_081659.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-05_081659.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 62
OP you look gay now but I dont wanna shit on your surgery; It maybe the look now.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Wow your a kid what plastic surgeon in his right mind would operate on someone this young??? And how the fuck did you get the money to afford this?
Jaw surgery isn't plastic surgery, the main reason for the surgery is functionality/health, not aesthetics.
Aesthetics are a nice bonus though but not the main reason why people get a jaw surgery.

Being recessed or having an underbite gives someone an awkward jaw posture and it is very uncomfortable and very difficult to chew your food properly since the dental occlusion is so bad that the teeth don't work as well as they should.

Anyone who was recessed or had an underbite and did a (successful) jaw surgery should be proud, no matter how they end up looking in the end.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6341, Weed and 1 other person
eyebrows need shaping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Oh no I remeber this kid he had some low tier pretty boy vibes but probably insecure due to height or being small. He lost his pretty boy vibe damn surgery is such a cope for people that aren’t deformed. Am I wrong but doesn’t he looks wayyy better and have more pretty vibes in the first pic??

I'm sorry but he looks infintely better in the after you do realize the 2 pics have different rates of distortion overall though surgery ascended him to a 6 or a 7 easily

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
How my front changed: (you can scroll on this one)

How my side profile changed:

Me in motion, two years ago, at the peak of my subhumanity:

Me in motion, taken today:

As promised, everyone who was on the tag list:

Im tagging in groups of 10 or less because of the new anti mass tagging rules

@oatmeal
@LondonVillie
@EasternRightWinger15
@RealLooksmaxxer
@Thongmaster
@Truthmirrorcoper
@thehealingfields
@Jagged0
@Be_ConfidentBro
@ProAcktiv

Why did you not take time to get a genio plasty ? this is what happens if you don't address these things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Patient A
Now that’s a punchable face if I’ve ever seen one

• JFL
Reactions: GamerCel, Deleted member 7521 and CristianT
Semi srs, most likely just your expression

I'm sorry but he looks infintely better in the after you do realize the 2 pics have different rates of distortion overall though surgery ascended him to a 6 or a 7 easily
I must be missing something then I legit think he looks worse

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 439, reptiles and 3 others

@oatmeal
@LondonVillie
@EasternRightWinger15
@RealLooksmaxxer
@Thongmaster
@Truthmirrorcoper
@thehealingfields
@Jagged0
@Be_ConfidentBro
@ProAcktiv

elliot rodger frame

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, CristianT, DidntRead and 1 other person
Never began for this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino, Gaia262, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others

@oatmeal
@LondonVillie
@EasternRightWinger15
@RealLooksmaxxer
@Thongmaster
@Truthmirrorcoper
@thehealingfields
@Jagged0
@Be_ConfidentBro
@ProAcktiv

Every day i recheck this thread honestly people underestimate how much of a beautiful result this is plus you show yourself in motion and not in aspie angle frauded vids fuck

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 2012
Every day i recheck this thread honestly people underestimate how much of a beautiful result this is plus you show yourself in motion and not in aspie angle frauded vids fuck
It actually looks better now, it was kinda early to post tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 2933 and reptiles
It actually looks better now, it was kinda early to post tbh

Honestly man your results make me gob smack because its not an autistic selfies its actually in motion its ridiclous how much your profiles improved wtf

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Genioplasty alone would have been enough imo

Oh no I remeber this kid he had some low tier pretty boy vibes but probably insecure due to height or being small. He lost his pretty boy vibe damn surgery is such a cope for people that aren’t deformed. Am I wrong but doesn’t he looks wayyy better and have more pretty vibes in the first pic??
I feel the same way. I respect the hell out of you for going through with it OP but idk it
looks a bit "off" now and I can't tell why. Maybe it's just the fact that the jaws were brought so far forward and the eyes being left behind looks weird. Or maybe it's the fact that the lower third looks so long now. Something about the after just looks very fake and unharmonious.

If you feel better and people react better irl though fuck what I think. Good for you. Just being honest with my feedback though in case you find you need another procedure to balance things out in some way.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Cope, Looksmax305 and 2 others
I also thinking about getting a Bimax but this post scares me away to be honest

Somethink is wrong in the after - i cant point out what
I think in the before he had a more harmonious face+

But when you have more postive real life experience than fuck my opinion

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

That’s the thing. Even for someone who’s recessed and downgrown you just never know exactly how something as serious of a movement as bimax is going to affect the overall harmony. I need bimax with CCW rotation but I’m not sure it’s worth it anymore. I’m terrified of looking strange or unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: Cope, mewcoper and lasthope
That’s the thing. Even for someone who’s recessed and downgrown you just never know exactly how something as serious of a movement as bimax is going to affect the overall harmony. I need bimax with CCW rotation but I’m not sure it’s worth it anymore. I’m terrified of looking strange or unnatural.
This. I mean when you are moderate receded its probaly worth the gamble.

But sadly you just cant predict soft tissue changes. I need also a Bimax with slight ccw but people on jsforum adviced against it (since my rescession is not that bad)

You guys will never have surgery.

You guys will never have surgery.
Stop projecting man. I have the money and the means to do it. As soon as I’m out of school I’ll be able to.

Stop projecting man. I have the money and the means to do it. As soon as I’m out of school I’ll be able to.

im not projecting, i had surgeries. The rest is tales

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Personally I think your eyebrows are too overbearing for your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 2634 and SoyGune

But sadly you just cant predict soft tissue changes. I need also a Bimax with slight ccw but people on jsforum adviced against it (since my rescession is not that bad)

There was a post on a forum of a guy who researched jaw surgery for FIVE YEAR and flew around the world to get consultations but decided not to do it because of risk. Seriously wasted half a decade of his life when he could have ascended.

I mean depends.

you probably don't need to do extreme amounts of movement I think. but you are right there can be loss of harmony.

personally I have recession really only in the alveolar region and jaw (orbital fine) so I probably would not be chimpfaced, but who knows

There was a post on a forum of a guy who researched jaw surgery for FIVE YEAR and flew around the world to get consultations but decided not to do it because of risk. Seriously wasted half a decade of his life when he could have ascended.
eh, its his choice and i respect it. results won't always go as planned

I mean depends.

you probably don't need to do extreme amounts of movement I think. but you are right there can be loss of harmony.

personally I have recession really only in the alveolar region and jaw (orbital fine) so I probably would not be chimpfaced, but who knows

eh, its his choice and i respect it. results won't always go as planned

True... but why spend 5 years? I think after a few months of research you would just move on with your life... they guy said he was very recessed though so he probably would improve.

Soft tissue changes aside, if you need rotation, you will ALWAYS come out looking better since that's how you were supposed to look with proper development. The jawsurgeryforums are useful for some info but I looked in to that forum for weeks. Most people there have absolutely no understand for even the basic effects of rotation, why more advancement looks better etc. Also, the main mod Kavan is a colossal cunt who despite understanding everything, begs for donations 24/7 and talks down to people for asking questions about aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, forwardgrowth, oatmeal and 1 other person
Soft tissue changes aside, if you need rotation, you will ALWAYS come out looking better since that's how you were supposed to look with proper development. The jawsurgeryforums are useful for some info but I looked in to that forum for weeks. Most people there have absolutely no understand for even the basic effects of rotation, why more advancement looks better etc. Also, the main mod Kavan is a colossal cunt who despite understanding everything, begs for donations 24/7 and talks down to people for asking questions about aesthetics.
Mh i don't know since I don't see a lot of before/after where the patient isn't heavily receded. Maybe I just consult with some doctors and hear what they say about my case and if its worth it. I mean I don't give a fuck about recovery but when I spend 10k€+ I want be better looking and not worse

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Mh i don't know since I don't see a lot of before/after where the patient isn't heavily receded. Maybe I just consult with some doctors and hear what they say about my case and if its worth it. I mean I don't give a fuck about recovery but when I spend 10k€+ I want be better looking and not worse

Completely understandable. My point was, speak to an actual surgeon who both has good results and has aesthetics in mind. Majority of that forum (and this one to an extent) have zero ideas the impact of this kind of surgery on aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Th8s shit is the worst recovery EVER. Legitimately think this is what hell would be like. Dont get this shit unless u actually need it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., lutte, Cope and 2 others
Th8s shit is the worst recovery EVER. Legitimately think this is what hell would be like. Dont get this shit unless u actually need it

PM me pics and what movements you got

when did you get your bimax?

0 improvement, anyone who says otherwise is delusional and believes surgery automatically means ascension. Clearly not the case here.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7901, lutte and 5 others
im not projecting, i had surgeries. The rest is tales
ur surgery results are ass though, post pics then instead of hiding behind a LARP

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Morpheus
OP you look objectively better and it is a natural result.

IMO this forum says it looks uncanny because they KNOW you had surgery. If they were shown a similar face without being told it was achieved by surgery, they would say it looks natural.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 2486, Incoming and 3 others

IMO this forum says it looks uncanny because they KNOW you had surgery. If they were shown a similar face without being told it was achieved by surgery, they would say it looks natural.
It doesn't look uncanny because it isn't an improvement at all.

His before pics look better, he had the prettyboy phenotype. After surgery, he lost that but he didn't have a hint of dimorphism to begin with so now he just looks like the below average normie. Should've prettyboymaxxed with his previous pheno and would've gotten more "PSL"/higher IRL rating especially considering race.

It is what it is, but now we know that achieving dimorphism doesn't work for everyone, especially for users like @Tyrionlannistercel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and lasthope

Disagree. I definitely think he looks a little uncanny but I can't put my finder on the reason why. I'm guessing it's the lengthening of the lower tird without expanding the jaw laterally which makes his face look longer. Or the fact that the orbitals were left behind and so now the top half of his face looks unbalanced compared to the bottom that was brought forward.

Screen Shot 2020 12 12 at 114801 PM

• +1
Reactions: Cope and lasthope
Looking at it more I think your bottom lip's droopiness has a little to do with it. If you could fix that, trim your eyerbrows, and then get orbital rim implants, you would probably look a lot more balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.