BEFORE AND AFTER JAW SURGERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. I definitely think he looks a little uncanny but I can't put my finder on the reason why. I'm guessing it's the lengthening of the lower tird without expanding the jaw laterally which makes his face look longer. Or the fact that the orbitals were left behind and so now the top half of his face looks unbalanced compared to the bottom that was brought forward.

View attachment 867435
maybe beacause he didnt get enought ccw?

When you're talking to the camera jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Tyronecell
The problem is... the pic is too fucking close up! He looks more robust and will age much better with the additional forward growth.

TBH I don't see any impactful improvement, sorry. I don't think that there is any girl in the world that would have rejected you before the surgery but let you smash after.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., GamerCel, qwertyasdfgh and 6 others
Reminder that @SirGey still hasn't posted any results. You're the biggest LARPer on this forum and everyone has known this back in 2019.

Post results instead of being the LARPing faggot that you are, cuz no one believes you.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Tyronecell, lutte and 1 other person
Jaw looks objectively much better now yet you look worse overall imo.

Once again proof that harmony is everything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and lasthope
To those who are saying my maxilla barely even changed:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 1100
Looking much better, the lips improved a lot as well on side profile

What are you going to get next?
Next facial surgery will definitely be on my eye area. Im thinking orbital implants, almond eye

Next facial surgery will definitely be on my eye area. Im thinking orbital implants, almond eye
Pls post some new from pics
The side Profil seems like a improvement but the front seems a bit weird to be honest

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

You don't lack undereye, so browridge implants?

Keep in mind that you're pushing forward all the areas that interact with the nose on the side profile

Brow ridge, cheekbones, lips, and chin. If necessary consider implant or injection on the nasal bridge to make it more projected to match with the rest of the things that you'll change

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Arent u scared to look uncanny, messing with the soft tissue of ur eyes? Infraorbital implants is probably enough bro, its not like u have droopy eyelids. You don't want to look like Melania Trump rest of ur life

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Pumanator, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

Keep in mind that you're pushing forward all the areas that interact with the nose on the side profile

Brow ridge, cheekbones, lips, and chin. If necessary consider implant or injection on the nasal bridge to make it more projected to match with the rest of the things that you'll change
Then his eyeballs will be too deep. This is why with surgery its crucial to do everything in moderation. If you augment somewhere too much then u need to catch up every other part of the face, and inevitably will look fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and oatmeal

ngl, most brow implants ive seen are not that great man. maybe I just haven't looked in the right places though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Then his eyeballs will be too deep. This is why with surgery its crucial to do everything in moderation. If you augment somewhere too much then u need to catch up every other part of the face, and inevitably will look fake

Yep, it has to be in moderation. I mean projecting the nose bridge about 2mm will be enough to compensate for all the other areas projection increase

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 4797
Pls post some new from pics
The side Profil seems like a improvement but the front seems a bit weird to be honest

I honestly wouldn't do almond eye in ur case.
Arent u scared to look uncanny, messing with the soft tissue of ur eyes? Infraorbital implants is probably enough bro, its not like u have droopy eyelids. You don't want to look like Melania Trump rest of ur life
Some front pics:

I think the lack of undereye support is pretty noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, baruch and Uglybrazilian
Not really. With average height you're still a nobody. Just less stupid comments. Is that worth the risk of dying and getting constant pain and the social stigma? LL is worth it if it gets you to 6'3, and even then I'd worry about the risks. I'd get LL asap if they developed better methods.
Its better to be a nobody than being the short kid

No more surgeries op please for the sake of ur harmony

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., rockndogs, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Some front pics:

Yes but dont mess with ur soft tissue, the rate of fake looking results from soft tissue surgeries is ridiculous. Get some moderate infraorbital implants, then see how it looks. After that if ur still not satisfied with ur looks, I would only consider a slight nose bridge augmentation and be finished. Dont turn urself into the next Ken Doll

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, lasthope and oatmeal
Not really. With average height you're still a nobody. Just less stupid comments. Is that worth the risk of dying and getting constant pain and the social stigma? LL is worth it if it gets you to 6'3, and even then I'd worry about the risks. I'd get LL asap if they developed better methods.
You only say that because you are average height and feel like a nobody.

Most slayers I know are average - slightly above average height and have a really good face

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 1100
No more surgeries op please for the sake of ur harmony

Getting just 1 surgery won't fix anyone's life. As long as he get morphs before getting the surgeries to see if it will look nice he can get even 5 or 10 surgeries.

Some front pics:

At least you won't ever have to worry about hair loss tbh :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, oatmeal and RAITEIII

Most slayers I know are average - slightly above average height and have a really good face

LL is always worth, check Cyborg 4 life youtube channel, he covers everything about LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Getting just 1 surgery won't fix anyone's life. As long as he get morphs before getting the surgeries to see if it will look nice he can get even 5 or 10 surgeries.
Morphs rarely mirror the actual results. it's literally mm of measurements that can turn someone from pleasing to look at to being uncanny as hell. op should tread lightly in surgeries shit's no joke if ur really dumb about it

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, rockndogs, sytyl and 6 others
LL methods are pretty good already (at least considering what the operation is), if you really wanted it you would have gotten it by now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Reminder that @SirGey still hasn't posted any results. You're the biggest LARPer on this forum and everyone has known this back in 2019.

Post results instead of being the LARPing faggot that you are, cuz no one believes you.

AND I NEVER WILL

He has shown the users he trusts, he did get surgery and it went well, I saw it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and oatmeal
Mh my point still stand somehow your face was more harmonious before surgery
I don’t know why

Mh my point still stand somehow your face was more harmonious before surgery
I don’t know why
It’s crazy because he looks technically better by PSL standards. The jaw looks good. But I can’t ignore that uncanniness. For some reason he looks like someone who’s gotten too much filler in his face. Not sure what would balance that out.

It’s crazy because he looks technically better by PSL standards. The jaw looks good. But I can’t ignore that uncanniness. For some reason he looks like someone who’s gotten too much filler in his face. Not sure what would balance that out.
Side profile looks better without any doubt but front wise the perceived enlargement of the mandible does not mix as well with the rest of his face/ratios as it might with some other people.

I feel like my height isn't a problem for girls (unless you count tinder and Twitter girls) but it is when it comes to guys. just can't be confident with 6'3+ guys at average height.

I feel like my height isn't a problem for girls (unless you count tinder and Twitter girls) but it is when it comes to guys. just can't be confident with 6'3+ guys at average height.
I don’t know where you live that 6’3 is average, the tallest village in the netherlands?

I don’t know where you live that 6’3 is average, the tallest village in the netherlands?
I meant it's hard to be confident when you are average height (5'10 or 11) and have to interact with a guy who is 6'3+.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I meant it's hard to be confident when you are average height (5'10 or 11) and have to interact with a guy who is 6'3+.
Face + average height is 1000000x better than average face and tall

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, lutte, lasthope and 1 other person
I find it scary that technically it’s a improvement but somehow Looks uncanny

We need more methods/ratios to define Beauty

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
Better but not enough imo

Cause face is too long

I think he will look better as he ages... it's almost like his bone structure is more masculine but his face hasn't matured.

I'm just going to say it, and it was said earlier.

Does the jaw look better? Well.... yes...? But... does it?

I mean, if you say "how to make this guy's jaw better?" then yes, I suppose that was done. But this only proves that surgery won't allow anyone to truly ascend. I don't think his results are anything gymmaxxing, chewing, and face yoga couldn't have achieved. And if the surgery is in fact better, it's only very marginally so. No one would look twice at this guy before the surgery, and no one will look twice after.

And now leg lengthening? Yikes.

All that time and energy and money just to "ascend" to becoming a taller normy with an uncanny valley effect for a chin? Not worth it.

Not trying to be mean, but this only goes to show that surgery is almost never needed unless there is a legitimate deformity or medical problem.

I honestly think he looks worse. Beauty is so much more than the sum of individual features.

He just wasn't meant to be a good looking guy.

I mean, if you say "how to make this guy's jaw better?" then yes, I suppose that was done. But this only proves that surgery won't allow anyone to truly ascend. I don't think his results are anything gymmaxxing, chewing, and face yoga couldn't have achieved. And if the surgery is in fact better, it's only very marginally so. No one would look twice at this guy before the surgery, and no one will look twice after.

All that time and energy and money just to "ascend" to becoming a taller normy with an uncanny valley effect for a chin? Not worth it.

Not trying to be mean, but this only goes to show that surgery is almost never needed unless there is a legitimate deformity or medical problem.

I honestly think he looks worse. Beauty is so much more than the sum of individual features.

Graycel moment

At least he is actually looksmaxxing unlike you

He looks good and after LL he will also be tall enough

Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

well man that's like your opinion, Walter

• +1

He actually had a pretty boy face before

Can you take some photos now I’m assuming that you less swollen now? Also you need to do your eyebrows bro

The before was better jfl

This is why you don't listen to inscure incels advice you will ruin your faces jfl :feelskek:
He looks an assymetrical crooked chin little boy before, now he look like a young adult with a strong chin and better base for looksmaxxing

• +1
I like ur lower third op, ur midface look less long now becos you hv longer lower third which balance the ratios.
U ironically need higher upper third now because the other 2 is longer which make it seem too short. This is what makes ur face uncanny. What matter most is ratios not absolute length. Biggest weakness is ur pfl I think cause It's too narrow.
Yessir, right on the spot. Ratios and Harmony is what makes an attractive face. Obviously Pheno can boost as well.. but ayee

Jfl at this idiot his lips width is ideal it's just when he moved the chin forward his chin became too bulky and made the lips look small. He need to contour his chin now to the same size before. Widening his lips will make him look even uglier. You guys seriously understand nothing about beauty. Smaller lips are ideal, they are part of cat features. (not too small tho).
Or he needs to cut his hair and thicken his neck/frame to have a better ratio dumbass. It's about ratios. taller lower third with thin lips is only a failo in comparison

show them the 20/20 documentary

Skip the beginning part, go straight to the job interviews, court verdicts, and kids even showing looks discrimination. Those are the blackpilled parts.

Say its holding you back not just for career but socially, that you dont feel confident, get anxious because of your looks and knowing the consequences of lookism.

Also offer to pay it back when you got older, thats what Im doing now

Yo send a 20/20 one

Status
Not open for further replies.