Being blonde is literally the worst you can have as a man

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Women like darker hair, blonde makes you look more boyish and doesn't signal maturity.

Even the girls I talk to irl and the girls I see prefer dark hair on guys. It's so insane, was in a group chat and the girls were saying how they fall for brown hair.

The only reason I didn't dye my hair darker yet is because I'm a huge pussy and I'm afraid of people and classmates I know irl commenting on it.

Here's some stuff you could read:
Props to @MammothActuary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, MammothActuary, Repzta and 1 other person
Blonde is useless if you are under 5'11.
If you are 5'10 or below and blonde, you better have a PSL 5.5 face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Blondes are literally hitlers's wet dream and the top of the nordic race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, CopingCel, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
ginger is way worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 1553, randomguy1235 and 16 others
depends on location.

it's a benefit in places where there are no blonds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, middayshowers, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
Not the worst

You could have a low fwhr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, diggbicc, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 3 others
Over for him
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2227, 5'8manlet and 6 others
What I'm saying is true
Not really nigga.
I live in the middle east and being blonde or light skin is a huge social status boost
If you are not a Chaddam here you can't compete with the average blonde dude

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Golden Glass
Not really nigga.
I live in the middle east and being blonde or light skin is a huge social status boost
If you are not a Chaddam here you can't compete with the average blonde dude
Bcs it is rare there and a form of social status, it halos someone

In Europian countries were being blonde is common it is a negative as darker hair is sexually more attractive

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 685
Ye

That's just something middle Eastern then. Here it's unideal
my man listen no, It's worldwide!

Look at anime the good guy is most of the times blonde even dragon ball Z when the character gets giga strong he turns into a blonde aryan with blue eyes JFL and the makers of it are Japanese for fuck sake

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, goat2x and Deleted member 685
For average men it can be a failo.
But there is bunch of PSL7-8 guys who have blonde hair:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Pietrosiek
This rule pretty much only applies to Nordic and germanic populations.

If @Gudru was teleported to Los Angeles or Miami, latinas and most white girls (most American white girls aren’t blonde, more likely to be brunettes) would be all over him.
^^As far as hair goes.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 2227, Hector and 1 other person

If @Gudru was teleported to Los Angeles or Miami, latinas and most white girls (most American white girls aren’t blonde, more likely to be brunettes) would be all over him.
^^As far as hair goes.
Lol really? I'm pretty sure I heard girls in the US like brown hair more too

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi

^^As far as hair goes.
Ya that make sense.
@Gudru go to Brazil and run JBW you would get latinas sitting on your face 24/7 :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Kade, Hector and 2 others
Ya that make sense.
@Gudru go to Brazil and run JBW you would get latinas sitting on your face 24/7 :love:
I'll be traveling in South America in the future

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Lol really? I'm pretty sure I heard girls in the US like brown hair more too
Maybe if the girl is blonde and her entire family is blonde as well. Just stats wise though the overwhelming majority of girls in America are non-blondes. And due to much more diversity here, a blonde Nordic or germanic male with light eyes has a bit of a coloring halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

^^As far as hair goes.
which is a large part of the european populace.

can imagine it would be the same in some slavic nations too? not SE european slavs but northern slavs

• +1
which is a large part of the european populace.

can imagine it would be the same in some slavic nations too? not SE european slavs but northern slavs
A large part of the European populace of germanic and nordics, maybe in some Slav areas too but I’m not too familiar with them.

In America, @Gudru’s hair is a boost. As well as in the mediterranean and many parts of Europe with more dark hair.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I wad extremly blonde when I was a kid and it haloed me a lot, everyone talked how cute I was. Now I am DiCaprio tier blonde and I doubt it is a failio.

The other day I was in the subway and two young girls were next to me and one of them said to the other "you know I see a blonde with blue eyes and I go crazy"

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 685
I wad extremly blonde when I was a kid and it haloed me a lot, everyone talked how cute I was. Now I am DiCaprio tier blonde and I doubt it is a failio.

The other day I was in the subway and two young girls were next to me and one of them said to the other "you know I see a blonde with blue eyes and I go crazy"
Where do you live?

i went from sandy blonde to dp lol

• +1
In Spain it's different. I'd love to go to Barca some day
But Kevin DeBruynes type of blondes still look bad here haha and there are blonde people to, but is dark blonde or light brown (most people). It doesn't look bad as yellowish blonde.

• +1
Imo.

It's a minor factor.

The only mayor problem, can be this: lack of color contrast (aka: white hair, white skin, white eyebrows, white teeth). Then the whole face becomes like a blank white space.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Golden Glass
It depends. Those who have naturally tan skin can carry the blonde hair. Think of surfer stereotype.

Brows have to be dark always tho

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Griffith, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Cope. All the best looking men are blonde:

Leonardo Dicaprio, Brad Pitt, River Phoenix, Jordan Barrett, Thom Strijd, Niels Visser, Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, Hemsworth, etc...

• JFL
Reactions: Descartes
Hair color isn’t as important as skin tone or bone structure

Amazing how fast retards here choose to cherrypick when confronted with something uncomfortable

Cope. All the best looking men are blonde:

Leonardo Dicaprio, Brad Pitt, River Phoenix, Jordan Barrett, Thom Strijd, Niels Visser, Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, Hemsworth, etc...
Forgot the most important one of all

• JFL

^^As far as hair goes.
Lifefuel for gudrucels

• +1
Blond hair on men doesn't look good but it's not that bad either, the worst hair colour you can have is red.

• +1
Literally doesn't matter. Guys with blonde hair seem to be balding more often and just have shittier hair like me. Thick lucious blonde hair is just as godtier as dark hair.

You're right @Gudru

massive cope, if my hair was a tad lighter I would be so happy but not gonna dye it or anything, that's for faggots