BEING CLEAN SHAVEN AS A MAN MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A WEAK SUBMISSIVE BETA CUCK

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Having 0 hair on you face or jaw looks so low t so soy so breedable as a man. You look like a faggot. It looks like mental illness having clear facial skin as a man. So fucking ugh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Mewton, Prettyboy and 13 others
Reddit logo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, benzodiazepine, turkishchad and 47 others
ok but niggas with beards are %99 time ugly without beard they keep their beard to hide their subhuman soycuck lower third

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Constantin Denis, greyrock45 and 21 others
Having not even 1 facial hair means you didn’t go through puberty. It signals low t
depends on your jaw genetics. If you are top percentile, clean shaven or lasered mogs hard.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
ok but niggas with beards are %99 time ugly without beard they keep their beard to hide their subhuman soycuck jaw
Doesn’t have to be the biggest ugly beard that goes to your stomach, you need to just show your a man

Having not even 1 facial hair means you didn’t go through puberty. It signals low t
also the grey ashy look on your jaw after shaing looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 16371
damn, it's a good thing then I don't care about your opinion what so ever

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Dr. Bludy, gribsufer1 and 3 others
depends on your jaw genetics. If you are top percentile, clean shaven or lasered mogs hard.
Facial hair comes from puberty. Showing facial hair means you’ve gone from child to reproduction worthy human. You have to show this, it’s subliminal and goes without thinking. You have to show your not a castrated 0 balls dropped child and that your now a reproduction worthy human. It’s got nothing to do with jaw. The facial hair is in of itself of utmost importance

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and sub5inchcel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, bloomercel and 3 others
i dont have single hair but my puberty is done im at my final height (17 ,checked plates)

No it looks great, but jbs dont like it sadly
Bruh jbs haven’t gone through puberty themselves so why would they like another human who has reproduction capabilities now?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i dont have single hair but my puberty is done im at my final height (checked plates)
Then you didn’t go through puberty fully yet, all body parts have different stages And times when going from castrated child to reproduction worthy animal

Bruh jbs haven’t gone through puberty themselves so why would they like another human who has reproduction capabilities now?
With jb most people here mean age 13-17, but after puberty. Almost nobody here is a pedo

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Sir Galachad
Should I grown a beard then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

i dont wanna hide my lower third (the only redeeming thing in my whole existence) with a beardd

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Ukcel1388, Deleted member 25377 and 6 others
Should I grown a beard then?
Just show that you have facial hair. Doesn’t. Have to be a massive beard that goes to your gut. But definitely don’t be a lean shaven castrated child

4CC36066 4C41 4C19 A329 21164841036B

beards are cope for jaw and chinlets, and are very dirty

stubbles are for losers insecure in their masculinity

i prefer being clean shaven because facial hair is annoying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IhateDentists, IMZLEGEND, Ukcel1388 and 8 others
You just have to show that your no longer a castrated child, the length of the beard is up to you
i do keep a stubble for 3-4 days instead of shaving everyday

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and MentalistKebab
View attachment 1992888

beards are cope for jaw and chinlets, and are very dirty

stubbles are for losers insecure in their masculinity

i prefer being clean shaven because facial hair is annoying
Looks like a mentally alien robot. Why would you try to eviscerate the fact That your now a reproduction worthy animal and instead look like a castrated child. It doesn’t make sense….

i do keep a stubble for 3-4 days instead of shaving everyday
Why clean shave? Seems like mental illness, you don’t have a reason to clean shave,

Why clean shave? Seems like mental illness, you don’t have a reason to clean shave,
i heard alot of compliments after shaving my beard lol, thats one reason

• +1
Just show that you have facial hair. Doesn’t. Have to be a massive beard that goes to your gut. But definitely don’t be a lean shaven castrated child
I can grown a beard but it's a little bit patchy thats what I clean shave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Compliments are cope. Only thing that matters is p in v and your a touchless virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Hero of the Imperium and BoneDensity
I can grown a beard but it's a little bit patchy thats what I clean shave
Keep it as long as you don’t look like a chemotherapy survivor

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I saw your before beard, it was not a beard just a stache and sideburns. This is what a beard looks like.

Compliments are cope. Only thing that matters is p in v and your a touchless virgin
bitch how do i put p in v when i live in peshawar and if u even talk to a girl, u will get a bullet inside ur head

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 16371
I saw your before beard, it was not a beard just a stache and sideburns. This is what a beard looks like.
View attachment 1992910
It doesn’t have to cover your whole jaw you just need to show that you have facial hair, have a see through stubble if you want. Like I said the length can be whatever you want just show that you have it

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah look at this submissive gay, no woman would ever look at him

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, MentalistKebab, BigDom and 5 others
I hate beard copers so much it’s unreal. It’s the most normie, soy and reddit cope of them all. Worse than fucking showers and haircuts, those have some merit to them at least.

How about you grow yourself a chin and a jaw you frauding, recessed bearded dog fuckers

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Amnesia, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Stache doesnt connect and unexistent chin hair. Barely a beard tbh.
it was 6 months ago, i shaved after it and never grew it again,it will probs connect now if i try to grow it again. keep in mind i am still 18 so ofc it wont connect lol

View attachment 1992890
i dont wanna hide my lower third (the only redeeming thing in my whole existence) with a beardd
I agree with him. Beard can cover it and if it's your strongest feature (like it is for me), having a beard or a good bit of facial hair can descend you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
It doesn’t have to cover your whole jaw you just need to show that you have facial hair, have a see through stubble if you want. Like I said the length can be whatever you want just show that you have androgen receptors in your face
I am also a strong advocate for stubble/see through facial hair. Even if you have a strong jaw it will make it even more defined. But if the beard is strong enough just the clean shaven shadow is enough to show you can grow a beard.

Leute: Jon Hamm verzichtet gern auf Selbstdarstellung - FOCUS online

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Mewton, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
it was 6 months ago, i shaved after it and never grew it again,it will probs connect now if i try to grow it again. keep in mind i am still 18 so ofc it wont connect lol
Mine connects at 18.

• +1
Yeah look at this submissive gay, no woman would ever look at him

Would look even better if he had some facial hair on his good looking face. Like I said doesn’t have to a massive beard to your gut, just show your a reproduction worthy animal . Also they’re all jbs so of course they like the castrated child look. And it’s well known water that females like gay fags, that’s why gay fags and girls are best friends. And just ignore that fact he was one of the good looking models of his time

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Sprinkles and HarrierDuBois
I am also a strong advocate for stubble/see through facial hair. Even if you have a strong jaw it will make it even more defined. But if the beard is strong enough just the clean shaven shadow is enough to show you can grow a beard.

Leute: Jon Hamm verzichtet gern auf Selbstdarstellung - FOCUS online
This guy looks disgusting because he is low psl and old man plus that facial hair is grey spiky just ugh. You still want to look like a young guy with live soft healthy facial hair. This dude looks dead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I hate beard copers so much it’s unreal. It’s the most normie, soy and reddit cope of them all. Worse than fucking showers and haircuts, those have some merit to them at least.

How about you grow yourself a chin and a jaw you frauding, recessed bearded dog fuckers
came here to say this.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Be_ConfidentBro, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
then maybe ur just better
I mean I just keep a designer stubble because even with strong jaws having a shadow/stubble will make the jaw even more defined.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 23778
JBs are the only things worth fucking and attracting anyway what's your viewpoint?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 16371
I agree with him. Beard can cover it and if it's your strongest feature (like it is for me), having a beard or a good bit of facial hair can descend you.
Problem isn’t facial hair itself it’s YOUR SUBHUMAN FACIAL HAIR. You are a subhuman who went through subhuman puberty to grow subhuman facial hair. Facial hair will make you look more subhuman because your a subhuman through and through anyway. A young good looking guys facial makes him look even more chad whereas you look even more subhuman

• +1
Most men with beards are soyboys

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, gribsufer1, BigDom and 3 others
This guy looks disgusting because he is low psl and old man plus that facial hair is grey spiky just ugh. You still want to look like a young guy with live soft healthy facial hair. This dude looks dead
Do you know how many girls of all ages simp for him because of Mad Men?

JBs are the only things worth fucking and attracting anyway what's your viewpoint?
Then you need to look like a castrated pre pubescent child for jbs to like you……because they themselves are castrated pre pubescent non reproduction worthy animals

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and HarrierDuBois
u go to doctor and take xray?????
I know, I should've specified my question more. Can you just do it, even if you're under 18, or do you need a medial reason for it?