Being deformed is better than just being regularly ugly

Kade

Kade

Master
If you’re deformed you can run TED talk game, write a book, go on talk shows

Women might get with you to virtue signal or for your status

Being ugly in a normal/boring way garners no sympathy, with pretty much all of the disadvantages of being deformed

jfl if ur not deformitymaxxing in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Kade
Just saw off nose theory

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and EthnicelAscension
TED talk game is an extreme outlier. Think of all the deformed people who have no status.

Normal ugly is far better than deformed.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
TED talk game is an extreme outlier. Think of all the deformed people who have no status.

Normal ugly is far better than deformed.
most deformed people don’t realize how easy it is to take advantage of it, they stand out from the pack which can be used to their advantage

People these days eat that bs up, you just need to have the right sob story and not be afraid to milk tf out of it. Everyone bullied me as a kid but now I’ve realized it’s on the inside that counts!

If you are equally as competent as some boringly ugly guy, you honestly might get hired over them so the company can virtue signal

Idk you might be right but it’s too late I’ve already booked my skull deforming procedure with Eppley

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
most deformed people don’t realize how easy it is to take advantage of it, they stand out from the pack which can be used to their advantage

People these days eat that bs up, you just need to have the right sob story and not be afraid to milk tf out of it. Everyone bullied me as a kid but now I’ve realized it’s on the inside that counts!

If you are equally as competent as some boringly ugly guy, you honestly might get hired over them so the company can virtue signal

Idk you might be right but it’s too late I’ve already booked my skull deforming procedure with Eppley
Milk it till you make it brother

• +1
Reactions: Kade

Low inhib tbh

• +1
sadly true

• +1