Being High Inhib is not always because of negative feedback irl, but it is ALWAYS a death sentence

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
I dont receive negative feedback from men or women in real life, on the contrary most dudes i know respect me and girls always smile at me
The reason i'm high inhib is because of my BIG ASS FUCKING AMYGDALA, and its suifuel
i suspect @Xangsane and other forum users have similar problems
inb4 "muh cope" comments

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
my inhib is too low and it gets me in trouble often.

I dont receive negative feedback from men or women in real life, on the contrary most dudes i know respect me and girls always smile at me
The reason i'm high inhib is because of my BIG ASS FUCKING AMYGDALA, and its suifuel
inb4 "muh cope" comments
maybe try this test?

send your face in dms and ill tell if you its from negative feedback or from your amygdala or some cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
i got less than half required to be called highly sensitive
Jealous of you.
Heres what I got:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
inb4 "muh cope" comments
how to beat this fucking trait. i feel like an aspie (and maybe i am) i can't talk to bitches properly, this makes their pussy dry a.s.h.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531