being incel is much worse than being raped

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
trust me, i’ve have both happen to me

being incel is like being raped daily over a period of a lifetime. it imparts a permanent abused dog mindset. being raped once is just being aware men just can’t keep their hands off u cause ur sooooo hot hahah yea right bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigacopecel, MoggerGaston, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
Rapees just want attention. They wear that shit like a badge of honor. Meanwhile in 99% of cases had they not been promiscuous and hanged out in bars and toxic relationships it never would've happened. Everything has a risk and if you go out with rapists then you might just get raped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ggg.tv🤫, standardcel and 1 other person
Rapees just want attention. They wear that shit like a badge of honor. Meanwhile in 99% of cases had they not been promiscuous and hanged out in bars and toxic relationships it never would've happened. Everything has a risk and if you go out with rapists then you might just get raped.
sometimes they say they were raped when they were little kids:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:ike bitch cmon now no one wanted u when u had no tits no ass at all kys liar. it’s just a way for them to make the rape seem Sooooooooo much worse like just get tf over it it was a one time thing.

sometimes they say they were raped when they were little kids:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:ike bitch cmon now no one wanted u when u had no tits no ass at all kys liar. it’s just a way for them to make the rape seem Sooooooooo much worse like just get tf over it it was a one time thing.
My brother actually tried to fuck me in the ass when I was 4 though. Then he ditched me when I became an oldcel at 9. That's why I don't care that he's dead. He didn't even do a proper break up, he just kinda ghosted me.

• JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1 and vermillioncorefan
Both are the best feelings ever. I been incel and it’s a powerful feeling to withhold my cock from hungry sluts who want it. It also feels good to finally be shut up and fucked against my will by a girl

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
trust me, i’ve have both happen to me

being incel is like being raped daily over a period of a lifetime. it imparts a permanent abused dog mindset. being raped once is just being aware men just can’t keep their hands off u cause ur sooooo hot hahah yea right bitch.
Keep in mind raping is also natural and is how we used to reproduce for most of our existence

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
My brother actually tried to fuck me in the ass when I was 4 though. Then he ditched me when I became an oldcel at 9. That's why I don't care that he's dead. He didn't even do a proper break up, he just kinda ghosted me.
nah wtf u said ur faggot brother didn’t do a proper breakup after raping u :feelskek:that’s better than being incel though. i’ve never even had a brother. i don’t know what it feels like to be wanted hahaha

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1 and Eriot Lodger
nah wtf u said ur faggot brother didn’t do a proper breakup after raping u :feelskek:that’s better than being incel though. i’ve never even had a brother. i don’t know what it feels like to be wanted hahaha
You're a volcel. I'm sure you've had plenty of chances in the past too. The only difference is you didn't get in the man with the candy's car whereas I did.

• Hmm...
You're a volcel. I'm sure you've had plenty of chances in the past too. The only difference is you didn't get in the man with the candy's car whereas I did.
well i did with my cousin bud don’t assume i haven’t had that ahit done to me:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:buthe was the same gender as me so it doesn’t count it was just a faggot. if i was a girl it would be the opposite gender and it would be validating and make me feel like a pretty princess though

well i did with my cousin bud don’t assume i haven’t had that ahit done to me:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:buthe was the same gender as me so it doesn’t count it was just a faggot. if i was a girl it would be the opposite gender and it would be validating and make me feel like a pretty princess though
You're too rigid in your thinking patterns. Any sort of sex is still better than none. That's why rape is good too even if it's not validating in the same way as consensual encounters. I'm not assuming anything blud, I know you slayed more pussy than the weather forecast guy.

• +1
Completely true, why?

1) Girls often proudly say they were raped. Like it's an achievement. They expect (and get) pity, sympathy, attention, and much more.
2) Men hide the fact they are incel as best as they can. No man wants to admit to it as it causes people to react in disgust. People lose respect for you.

It's better to be raped than to be incel.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and vermillioncorefan