Being male inherently means you have to be 'immoral' (according to society)

i dont understand any of this since its over for me
change your strategy/mindset. your current one doesnt work and you have the power to change this.

Else you are leaving way too much life quality on the table. Garbage life.

Manipulating people for your own personal benefit. Treating people like shit. Etc. It is simply part of being male.

There's no other way to succeed as a man. It's brutal competition out there.
At best you can ally with other men who have similar goals that don't intertwine with your own.
good luck finding peace that way. never found a high comparable to doing what I love and being kind for the sake of it. the rest will give you an itch unless you rot your brains out from it. the kindest are the strongest, if you don’t believe me have fun with your life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
good luck finding peace that way. never found a high comparable to doing what I love and being kind for the sake of it. the rest will give you an itch unless you rot your brains out from it. the kindest are the strongest, if you don’t believe me have fun with your life.
i feel like my male competition on the dating market is frauding everything they possibly can. That already starts with frauded/filtered/edited photos, and then exaggerated height.
The way they love-bomb girls by pretending to be looking for a LTR always. The way they call girls attractive they aren't even into that much. The way they pretend to have similar interest, hobbies, music-taste. My competition is players and fuckboys that do everything they can to fuck this girl, while I am a decent guy looking for something real with this HTB i am messaging.

I can't possibly compete with them, unless I fraud myself. If I don't fraud, I would be underselling myself and get shoved aside. These girls will be dating these players and fuckboys instead of me. They lose out, I lose out. It's extremely moral, in fact a necessity, to fraud. To make sure that what is supposed to happen (me dating her) will happen.

It's just the reality of the game. If you play the game fair and honest, you are going to be disrespected, undervalued, underpaid, under-socialized and a whole lot more.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

i feel like my male competition on the dating market is frauding everything they possibly can. That already starts with frauded/filtered/edited photos, and then exaggerated height.
The way they love-bomb girls by pretending to be looking for a LTR always. The way they call girls attractive they aren't even into that much. The way they pretend to have similar interest, hobbies, music-taste. My competition is players and fuckboys that do everything they can to fuck this girl, while I am a decent guy looking for something real with this HTB i am messaging.

I can't possibly compete with them, unless I fraud myself. If I don't fraud, I would be underselling myself and get shoved aside. These girls will be dating these players and fuckboys instead of me. They lose out, I lose out. It's extremely moral, in fact a necessity, to fraud. To make sure that what is supposed to happen (me dating her) will happen.

It's just the reality of the game. If you play the game fair and honest, you are going to be disrespected, undervalued, underpaid, under-socialized and a whole lot more.

sounds like a confidence cope to me, sorry man. doing your own special thing is attractive (from experience, very few people live a life similar to mine). once once you find a woman that likes you for that, everything will flow naturally and you won’t be thinking about x or y. if anything once you do what you love you won’t really be thinking about dating girls so much. I may sound bluepilled but that’s the surface. if you take it to the extreme it’s one of the biggest blackpills out there.

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29
This would not happen in a Christian society. Too bad it's finished

"morals" are silly just you're limiting yourself for no reason

at the end of the day, the person willing to do the most comes out on top

• Love it
Reactions: xegigi

if the women are selecting fraudsters, they're not worth dating in the first place

it sounds like you're just trying to justify fraud

there is no justification though

morality is real and objective, whether you take it seriously or not

if the women are selecting fraudsters, they're not worth dating in the first place

it sounds like you're just trying to justify fraud

there is no justification though

morality is real and objective, whether you take it seriously or not
morality is subjective

Users who are viewing this thread

Back