Being Relatively High BF while young MIGHT be ideal

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Assuming youre eating alot of foods with good nutrients, being fat while young will maximise bone growth, making you both taller and having better facial structure

This happened to Hernan Drago and Carrington ( tiktok pretty boy)

Also will give you a baseline higher amount of muscle than a avg or skinny person

Meaning that once you lose the fat you may have a more athletic and aesthetic build

However being too fat will give you stretch marks which are most definitely not ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Mio, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
Can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and BrahminBoss
fat = estrogen = growth plate fusion gtfo tiktokcel chico avi

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
fat = estrogen = growth plate fusion gtfo tiktokcel chico avi

Doesnt matter you cant grow without alot of nutrients

The growth plate fusion isnt a big deal as they will close once you are already pretty tall and the Est is minimal

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Yes my frame is massive, so is my zygos. Jaw is just above average tho

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots

Same somewhat to be fair

Being in constant limbo between wanting to work out to lose weight, and wanting to eat ad much as i want led to higher GH release id say

I did cuck my height a bit through messing up my sleep cycle tho

Yes my frame is massive, so is my zygos. Jaw is just above average tho
Shape of jaw will be determined by genetics tbh but bone size will be better with more nutrients

Same somewhat to be fair

Being in constant limbo between wanting to work out to lose weight, and wanting to eat ad much as i want led to higher GH release id say

I did cuck my height a bit through messing up my sleep cycle tho
I was at like 25 percent bf all my life eating only eggs and protein while playing sports, Im tallest person in my bloodline at 16 and people on here say i have good bones

I was at like 25 percent bf all my life eating only eggs and protein while playing sports, Im tallest person in my bloodline at 16 and people on here say i have good bones
Same, im not tallest in my bloodline but im 3 or 4 inches taller than my dad and played sports all the time

I was always skinny as a kid tho

I was always skinny as a kid tho
I was skinny till i was like 12.

Obviously its not impossible to have this stuff happen to you without being fat but its seemingly ideal

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
what bf% are we talking?

I was skinny till i was like 12.

Obviously its not impossible to have this stuff happen to you without being fat but its seemingly ideal
I agree with you about the fat thing, vitamins like K2 Cholesterol Vitamin D3 Vitamin A are all in animal fats and are key for development

• +1
what bf% are we talking?
20-25, not enough to give you crazy stretch marks (apart from maybe on your legs) but enough where you are getting a large mass of vital nutrients for growth

20-25, not enough to give you crazy stretch marks (apart from maybe on your legs) but enough where you are getting a large mass of vital nutrients for growth
what age range

imagine believing this. the reason fat kids are taller is not because they eat a lot.. it's the other way around. people who ended up being tall had high growth hormone when they were children. when you are growing a lot and have high growth hormone you get very hungry all the time. being fat doesn't make you taller it's just a side effect of growing.

Lifefuel for chubbycels

would do whatever to go back to when i was 12yo and fucking eat and sleep well my life would be literally 100xbetter, i hope every parent is making sure their kids do that otherwise they should be sentenced to death penalty not even trolling no fucking child must ever suffer this fate.

It's just really hard to bulk brah..

imagine believing this. the reason fat kids are taller is not because they eat a lot.. it's the other way around. people who ended up being tall had high growth hormone when they were children. when you are growing a lot and have high growth hormone you get very hungry all the time. being fat doesn't make you taller it's just a side effect of growing.
Eating situmulates insulin. Thus igf1 with higher micronutrients and macros. Estrogen from the fat might be a issue tho. Jfl at typical muh "correlation vs causation" response

• +1
Assuming youre eating alot of foods with good nutrients, being fat while young will maximise bone growth, making you both taller and having better facial structure

Also will give you a baseline higher amount of muscle than a avg or skinny person

Meaning that once you lose the fat you may have a more athletic and aesthetic build

However being too fat will give you stretch marks which are most definitely not ideal
Can confirm as well, survive 5 years of severe bullying and you’re set

• +1
"Obese children are usually taller for their age but also fatter and mature faster, but they do not tend to attain taller height as adults since excess adiposity during early childhood has an influence on the process of growth and puberty"

Also Richard Ramirez is an example, look at him when young, he has so much face fat, then he got mogger bones

• +1
"Obese children are usually taller for their age but also fatter and mature faster, but they do not tend to attain taller height as adults since excess adiposity during early childhood has an influence on the process of growth and puberty"
People in the comments seem to agree

Eating situmulates insulin. Thus igf1 with higher micronutrients and macros. Estrogen from the fat might be a issue tho. Jfl at typical muh "correlation vs causation" response
Yeah true

But also it wouldnt make you hungry until fatness, it would make you hungry until satiation, which would probably leave you around 17% ish bodyfat (random estimate jfl)

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG
would do whatever to go back to when i was 12yo and fucking eat and sleep well my life would be literally 100xbetter, i hope every parent is making sure their kids do that otherwise they should be sentenced to death penalty not even trolling no fucking child must ever suffer this fate.
My friends parents are like 5”8 and 5”5

They made him sleep perfectly and get good nutrition

Hes 6”2 jfl

Obviously. Being skinny at childhood and adolescence because of malnourishment guarantees a frail underdeveloped body at adulthood. There's a reason grandmothers always told us to eat to a lot. They know better.

• +1
People in the comments seem to agree
I don't think being fat really affects ur height. Tall skinny kids also eat a lot of food.

I was overweight for most of my childhood, yet my growth spurt hit a platuea until I started to cut.

• +1

I think so, im 6ft4 and htn with pretty strong bones and was a fat fuck before discovering .org years ago

• +1
The only reason that could explain their "better features" would be because they chew more, that's it.

can confirm, fatfuck since i was born until 14, lost 25kgs of weight, differing from my peers i had:

huge laryngeal

ribcage that spans like a motherfucker (even tho im not muscular i look wide af and every fucking cloth suits me)

big calves for no fucking reason and still maintaining it

none of em was genetic

all the o-linemen and d-linemen at my school came out to be fucking moggers. I'm the only one left to go

but there is a fine line. if they are too fat for too long they will get a super compressed midface

Skinny kids tend to be late bloomers