Being short sucks as a man

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
I feel sad and mad that I'm short whenever I see tall men also most women nowadays are 5'8+
Tall men look good in everything they wear and are respected even women on tinder joke about being 6'2 that shows how it really matters to be tall at least 5'10, I noticed alot of women choose tall men way back in the 90s it's not a new thing being tall gives an edge in dating moreover in ONS why the fuck a girl would choose to sleep with 5'7 guy when there better 6ft guys

• +1
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
someone cue the short guy problems vs short girl problems image so I don't have to plow through my entire folder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
you 5'7 bro? just wear lifts and thick shoes tbh, height is easy to fraud.

i wish i spent my character points on my face rather to spend it on my height to become 6'5.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Descargue96 and spyspy
I feel sad and mad that I'm short whenever I see tall men also most women nowadays are 5'8+
Tall men look good in everything they wear and are respected even women on tinder joke about being 6'2 that shows how it really matters to be tall at least 5'10, I noticed alot of women choose tall men way back in the 90s it's not a new thing being tall gives an edge in dating moreover in ONS why the fuck a girl would choose to sleep with 5'7 guy when there better 6ft guys
Being short sucks for both male and female appeal. Men and women both respect height. If your a pretty boy but 5'9 some girls might like you but guys won't respect you. A 6'2 guy who lifts is appealing to both genders you command respect.

Go fuck yourself
You’re saying shit that’s already been said 1000s of times bruh, I’m 5’7 but idrc as much about my height now cuz I’ve never experienced problems with it, the height pill is giga brutal tho I won’t cope and deny it at all

you 5'7 bro? just wear lifts and thick shoes tbh, height is easy to fraud.

i wish i spended my character points on my face rather to spend it on my height to become 6'5.
Still not going to reach 6ft and doesn't work for ltr

You’re saying shit that’s already been said 1000s of times bruh, I’m 5’7 but idrc as much about my height now cuz I’ve never experienced problems with it, the height pill is giga brutal tho I won’t cope and deny it at all
I know just something I needed to say cause I feel inferior whenever I see tall guy with a short girl and sometimes I see tall women mog me to death

Being short sucks for both male and female appeal. Men and women both respect height. If your a pretty boy but 5'9 some girls might like you but guys won't respect you. A 6'2 guy who lifts is appealing to both genders you command respect.
Being 5'9 means shit most women are 5'8 and like to wear heels so they all want at least 5'10+ guy

It really does women don't even see you just invisible

how tall are you with lifts?

Being 5'9 means shit most women are 5'8 and like to wear heels so they all want at least 5'10+ guy

Im 5'9,5 myself and never had issues with women or social settings. in fact I feel quite tall with 2 inch lifts in clubs

Last edited:
Most women are 5'5-5'6 where I live and its mostly a white area. I'm 5'10 and I rarely if ever get height mogged by girls

your face matters a lot get your face to a level of 8/10 and then talk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Most women are 5'5-5'6 where I live and its mostly a white area. I'm 5'10 and I rarely if ever get height mogged by girls
Are you white ??
cause I'm from MENA area white but not European white with good face features though

Water is wet and yes without lifts at the club you will be ignored don't go to bars or clubs as a short guy been there done that.

Short white guy is different...

Who fucks care about what other men think about You? Of course If You are pretty/handsome by a margin, other men will not like You by default and will be envyous on You. I notice in special oldercell will not like You, but You should'nt let them to run over You. Gymcelling is only porpuse is to intimidate other men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Who fucks care about what other men think about You? Of course If You are pretty/handsome by a margin, other men will not like You by default and will be envyous on You. I notice in special oldercell will not like You, but You should'nt let them to run over You. Gymcelling is only porpuse is to intimidate other men.
Being intimidating/commanding respect is important. My point was a trait like height will be universally appealing whereas muscles might get you more respect from just men. (Although not being a skinny fag in general is always good). But I do admit it has diminishing returns if your only goal is with women most people can gain enough muscle natty to have appeal for women.