Being tall and buffed up compensates the ugliness

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
dude got buffed up and now is living a life 90% of this forum craves for, status,l attention, being positively noticed in public and admired by stacys
just lol if you're above 6'2 and still arent gymcelin

jbs mirin brah

if it wasnt for his physique and his height, it would be over, therefore, height and muscles matter a fucking lot
imagine Barrett on these parties standing next to him looking like a fragile and weak dude, srsly being big is intimidating, it probably has something to do with human behaviour, being submissive to stronger peers or idk

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
how the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Never seen a legit gl girl in his videos, but yeah, obviously it's better to be ripped like him instead of a skelly lmao
But to get to his level you need roids

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
6'1+ and incel = 70 IQ

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and LordNorwood
LOL a thicc Aubameyang.

BBC novelty factor. Not super ugly but body is definitely everything in this case

• +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean and GenericChad1444
Yeah they have done studies with college women rating pictures of guys and upper body strength accounted for like 70% of the attraction variability or some shit like that. Gymcelling is underrated, you can make up for a lot of flaws with a good body. Good body = tall as well.
That said it's much easier to just be beautiful in the first place of course.
6'1+ and incel = 70 IQ
Fuark I guess I need to get tested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, EckhartTollemaxx, 6foot3Mediterranean and 2 others
Never seen a legit gl girl in his videos, but yeah, obviously it's better to be ripped like him instead of a skelly lmao
come on bro look at the swedes miring, they're not models but well, 1 in a 1000 might look like a model, if your standards are too high then you better look like Chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, GenericChad1444, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
6ft 2 + gymmaxed + normie face = slayer
come on bro look at the swedes miring, they're not models but well, 1 in a 1000 might look like a model, if your standards are too high then you better look like Chico
good thing i will mog chico

• +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, Deleted member 2846 and ZyzzReincarnate
its because every fucking anti gym retard here associates weightlifting with fat fucking bloatmaxxed unrealistically ugly unrealistically short guys who do not care about literally anything but the gym and just lift.

a lot of users here are good looking enough to work out, get a lean muscular body, and slay like no tomorrow but they dont bc all of the anti gym spam they hear 24/7 and join the bandwagon like 20iq sheepcel.

face is not everything, face is most important. theres a difference.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Framletgod, tylerhunter97 and 8 others
its because every fucking anti gym retard here associates weightlifting with fat fucking bloatmaxxed unrealistically ugly unrealistically short guys who do not care about literally anything but the gym and just lift.

a lot of users here are good looking enough to work out, get a lean muscular body, and slay like no tomorrow but they dont bc all of the anti gym spam they hear 24/7 and join the bandwagon like 20iq sheepcel.

zyzz body type is very good
but i want a bigger neck and forearms and upper arms
but other than that, he is perfect

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Life fuel matter of a month and i'll be there due to muscle memory and roids

• +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean and Chadelite

there are guys who are 6ft 4 and don't even gymcel but have a decent face.
low iq for believing some sub 5ft 10 framelet who says "gymcel is cope"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

I agree 100%

if u have good frame and height u have no excuse for not going to the gym

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846

Cope when you'r above average / average looking but below 6' feet

those lips

And retards keep saying gym is cope will prove them all wrong with a transformation thread in december
Still he's slaying while you're rotting
u don't need to post pics of urself on this site lol.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

more like people don't want to get into roids that fuck you forever

u can surely get on a low level of test and be fine,
it is called
a "crusing dose"

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and ZyzzReincarnate
srsly look at how much of attention this guy draws to him
and he's not a 6'8 freak of nature like DrDisrespect, he's only 6'3

I don't want to hear anymore anti-gymcel cope on this forum.
The dangers of AAS are overblown. Imagine drinking alcohol but being afraid of roids.
Capture

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
jfl at u idiots who dont do the slightest bit of research into sarms/aas and think they "fuck you forever"

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, 6foot3Mediterranean and 1 other person
The dangers of AAS are overblown. Imagine drinking alcohol but being afraid of roids.

The biggest danger is hairloss. Hair over everything else!! Its totally over if you are above nw2. Even with the greatest body ever.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
srsly look at how much of attention this guy draws to him
and he's not a 6'8 freak of nature like DrDisrespect, he's only 6'3
View attachment 138484
Dr Disrepect isn' 6ft 8 tho, he wears 2+ inch boots, wears a wig and headphones, might be like 6ft 6 tho.

Still, he is a freak of nature, 38 inch vertical lol

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
if you're not gymcelling, then what are you doing?
Before and after fitness transformations 10

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Stingray and Deleted member 2846
height, frame, gymcelling can compensate for face. manletism is no joke

Dr Disrepect isn' 6ft 8 tho, he wears 2+ inch boots, wears a wig and headphones, might be like 6ft 6 tho.

Still, he is a freak of nature, 38 inch vertical lol
still, 6'6 is tall as fuck and his proportions make him look even taller
anything above 6'4 is freak of nature confirmed, not necessarily bad though
Doc is such a lucky motherfucker, his bone structure mogs mine into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yeah they have done studies with college women rating pictures of guys and upper body strength accounted for like 70% of the attraction variability or some shit like that. Gymcelling is underrated, you can make up for a lot of flaws with a good body. Good body = tall as well.
That said it's much easier to just be beautiful in the first place of course.

Fuark I guess I need to get tested
Body including height and frame definitely affects attraction, 90% of you is not face anyways even though face is the most important part for attraction.
Your body is what you interact with the world with and it survived millions of years of evolution, surviving fights, cold, heat, starving and all kinds of adversity.
What your body looks like reflects its functioning, to think it wouldn't matter is stupid.

It's a different story asking this from obsessed bodybuilders who think body is everything.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
jfl at u idiots who dont do the slightest bit of research into sarms/aas and think they "fuck you forever"
Fuck you forever my ass if you know what you're doing virtually zero risks

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Chadelite
if you're not gymcelling, then what are you doing?
View attachment 138495
I am gymcelling, just not roiding
Fuck buying into broscience from forums and purchasing roids from unknown sources, would only do it if I had a doctor to prescribe me it and shit

Maybe I'll do it in a few years when I'll have nothing to lose, I don't want to risk balding, acne, big titties etc