"Being tall helps , just being tall doesn't " exact same quote was said by a girl in my uni

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Title
Being 6'4 ugly skinny twink = 0 appeal
Being 6'4 avg face jacked = good appeal
Being 6'4 good face jacked = terra mogger appeal .
@tristan18 @Maesthetics=King

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: overtier1011, aspiringexcel, Looks234 and 6 others
If you want to pull ltb then she is wrong. But if you want to pull stacy you need to be htn + tall

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy
tbh avg face 6'4 and skinny isnt death tier in any sense as long as youre not too masc in face

If you want to pull ltb then she is wrong. But if you want to pull stacy you need to be htn + tall
All stacies I have seen so far are with 5'8-5'11 MTN statusmaxxed guys in my uni or if the girl is 25+ she would go for rich guys and not some good looking chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, comingtothisJFL, BongMog and 4 others
Height helps allot but you need the face and body to match it with height alone you are nothing so many tall incels here to prove it that bitch is right

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 27472, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
All stacies I have seen so far are with 5'8-5'11 MTN statusmaxxed guys in my uni or if the girl is 25+ she would go for rich guys and not some good looking chads
Status and popularity is key in Uni

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
Ive seen that too. Stacies have another goals compared to beckies

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
The fact is 6'1 is manlet tier. I am 6'1. Therefore, I am a manlet.
I haven't left my bedroom in months.
One day I will get limb lengthening to become 192cm. Then I will be considered a human being.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, FacialStructure404 and 5.5psl
You live in Australia right is it easy to slay asian foids there as a white guy not many of them here almost none
No different then white girls tbh JBW isn’t a thing here tbh. I’m very direct with how I speak with girls also so that might effect my chances w Asian girls

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
The fact is 6'1 is manlet tier. I am 6'1. Therefore, I am a manlet.
I haven't left my bedroom in months.
One day I will get limb lengthening to become 192cm. Then I will be considered a human being.
Jfl 5cm should be very safe tbh right? And it should also be less painful, have you researched on this? You could also just add 2 inches lifts and become about 6'5-6'6 which is ideal male height.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
as we all know, height is a multiplier for your other factors, primarily face