being ugly is literally a health condition

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
physically the less attractive you are the less healthy you are because thats what attractiveness is. you are as attractive as you are healthy.

there is such thing as different types but that doesnt mean a man or woman prefers a 3/10 over a 8/10 it means they prefer a 10/10 with blonde hair rather than a 10/10 brunette but that wouldnt mean they get with a 3/10 over a 10/10 just because the 3 is a brunette and the ten isnt.

not only are ugly people naturally physically unhealthy all their life but they also suffer from mental health problems because they are treated like fucking shit all their life. they are abused, ostracised and isolated and even further abused and neglected when they go for help and are gaslighted on the topic of lookism.

there is no treatment for being genetically ugly/deformed. everyone wants ugly men dead. everyone.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, IAMNOTANINCEL, SA7 and 9 others
being ugly means you are sexually handicapped

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Looks = health = adaptive tendencies

true. Being ugly is basically like having cancer, except no one feels sorry for me they all hate me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, Heinrich Schmidt, Mewton and 1 other person
true. Being ugly is basically like having cancer, except no one feels sorry for me they all hate me
imagine the doctor diagnoses you with cancer and then laughs in your face for it and then everyone abuses you and ostrasizes you for having cancer thats what being ugly is like innit

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Vermilioncore
imagine the doctor diagnoses you with cancer and then laughs in your face for it and then everyone abuses you and ostrasizes you for having cancer thats what being ugly is like innit
very true fast banana

no its like being an ugly faggot

now shut up and live as a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Bro graduated from the mcdonalds parking lot

physically the less attractive you are the less healthy you are because thats what attractiveness is. you are as attractive as you are healthy.

there is such thing as different types but that doesnt mean a man or woman prefers a 3/10 over a 8/10 it means they prefer a 10/10 with blonde hair rather than a 10/10 brunette but that wouldnt mean they get with a 3/10 over a 10/10 just because the 3 is a brunette and the ten isnt.

not only are ugly people naturally physically unhealthy all their life but they also suffer from mental health problems because they are treated like fucking shit all their life. they are abused, ostracised and isolated and even further abused and neglected when they go for help and are gaslighted on the topic of lookism.

there is no treatment for being genetically ugly/deformed. everyone wants ugly men dead. everyone.
STORY OF MY LIFE. SO SAD. HIGH IQ BTW.