Being unvaxxed is getting annoying.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Very non-NT trait to not be a sheep and just get vaxxed cuz its easy and encouraged.

Can't even go to restaurants/bars anymore without having a nose-penetration scheduled the same day. Was invited to a party today but they close the testing shit at 5pm in the netherlands so couldnt even go.

JFL might have to get vaxxed just to live a normal life. How do others here do it? Any way to fraud this shit?

Soon they are going to make us pay for these retarded tests too and then it is really over. Also companies are starting to fire unvaxxed workers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7098 and 8 others
Just make a fake one bro it’s so easy. I used my girl’s card and photoshopped it. All I did was write my name on a piece of similiar colored paper and took the photo of her card in the same spot and then merged the images so it basically looks compelery legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, ShowerMaxxing, Lmao and 2 others
Take the vax. It's the right thing to do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Idontknowlol, Acnno and 5 others
Just make a fake one bro it’s so easy. I used my girl’s card and photoshopped it. All I did was write my name on a piece of similiar colored paper and took the photo of her card in the same spot and then merged the images so it basically looks compelery legit
the code is person bound. you would need to have a (fake) ID to go along with the code

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Acnno
I don’t do shit tbh. Not vaxxed and never tested (kek), and society here has fully opened so basically like 2019 again. Also young people are experiencing bad side effects from Moderna and Moderna is getting cancelled here, so maybe the sheeple is waking up. If more restrictments for the unvaxxed appear here too, then I’ll just feel more opposed to it.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 14774, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
the code is person bound. you would need to have a (fake) ID to go along with the code
Most places don’t scan that shit. Just show them and they won’t think anything of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and TheAnomaly
I don’t do shit tbh. Not vaxxed and never tested (kek), and society here has fully opened so basically like 2019 again. Also young people are experiencing bad side effects from Moderna and Moderna is getting cancelled here, so maybe the sheeple is waking up. If more restrictments for the unvaxxed appear here too, then I’ll just feel more opposed to it.
No social life is a worse side-effect than anything the vaccin can prob give us

over for us

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

vaxxed = NT​

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 9568, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Chad takes all vaccine.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, HighIQcel and Wallenberg
Take the jab. It's the right thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and TUSSELEIF
everyone here has gotten vaccinated for uni so theres zero restrictions at all tbh

the jews have control of my body tho :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell, lutte and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Richard_Hungwell, lutte and 1 other person
i got it in june
just do it
you will not die

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Richard_Hungwell
good goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Richard_Hungwell
ill wait till they make testing cost money tbh. its still manageable for me cuz I live almost next to a testing centre and its free.

once tests cost money, ill have to decide whether to vaxx or rope

ill make an appointment for vax and go ER there

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol, n0rthface, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, ShowerMaxxing, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Very non-NT trait to not be a sheep and just get vaxxed cuz its easy and encouraged.

Can't even go to restaurants/bars anymore without having a nose-penetration scheduled the same day. Was invited to a party today but they close the testing shit at 5pm in the netherlands so couldnt even go.

JFL might have to get vaxxed just to live a normal life. How do others here do it? Any way to fraud this shit?

Soon they are going to make us pay for these retarded tests too and then it is really over. Also companies are starting to fire unvaxxed workers.
The vaccine is a test for the alt lefts ability to destroy western culture. It is part of Satan and Budda's plan for the New World Order and it goes against clear constitutional rules like the Nuremberg Codes and the Geneva Convention I believe its called. You ask if there's any way to fraud this? No, there's not. The US government already has cameras planned in every restaurant, school, and toilet in America. They know where we are at all times. The government even knows the size of your penis. Its quite strange if you ask me. If you want to escape the vaccine you are gonna have to risk getting the death penalty by electric chair. but you may make it out alive as a half retarded CGI zombie vegetable humanoid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Richard_Hungwell and TITUS
Just lie lol
being vaxxed or not isnt even the point imo

the fact a lot of ppl here arent vaxxed, means we arent NT. The NT thing to do is to not question it, and just do it because it's what everyone is doing and it makes life easier.

Normal people aren't anti-vax. Only non-NT people are. Lieing about it doesn't make you any less NT on the inside and it mostly likely shows in a lot of other ways in your daily life aswell. whether you fake that you are vaxxed or not

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HighIQcel and Richard_Hungwell
just take the vax bro why dont u take it. you will get it sooner or later tbh.

or don't go to restaurants, parties etc like us .org members:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
just take the vax bro why dont u take it. you will get it sooner or later tbh.

or don't go to restaurants, parties etc like us .org members:pepefrown:
cuz the only reason to take it as a young healthy person is to be allowed basic freedoms that have been taken away like they were nothing.

nobody actually gives a shit about covid, ppl just want their freedom back. It's a big government shitfest that I just cant cooperate with.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Ethniframementalcel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Just lie lol
in non 3rd world countries like america, they have QR codes and systems linking your healthcard to your vaccinated status

in 3rd world shitholes like america you can just print off a card and say you got vaxxed, and if your doctor says it's not on the system you can just say 'but bro the nurse forgot to put it in since it was a popup clinic' and you're now considered vaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2729, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
cuz the only reason to take it as a young healthy person is to be allowed basic freedoms that have been taken away like they were nothing.

nobody actually gives a shit about covid, ppl just want their freedom back. It's a big government shitfest that I just cant cooperate with.
only way to go back to normal is when enough ppl are vaccinated. it is what it is:pepefrown:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, lutte and sytyl
only way to go back to normal is when enough ppl are vaccinated. it is what it is
bruh I am vaxxed and even I see this shit is never ending until people are subscribed to annual boosters

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
bruh I am vaxxed and even I see this shit is never ending until people are subscribed to annual boosters
seasonal *

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
only way to go back to normal is when enough ppl are vaccinated. it is what it is:pepefrown:
Only way to go back to normal is to gas 6 billion jews one more time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
You should say that you are not vaxxed cause your religion forbids it, and when they ask about your religion, you say you are jewish and that they should remember the holocost, the will let you in.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 275
Where?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Welcome to incel life, chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Just get vaxxed.. I used to be anti vaxx too

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lutte, datboijj, Wallenberg and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DrunkenSailor and Deleted member 7580
ill never join the dark side
you'll take it once they say you need it or kicked out of uni :feelshaha:
my brother was deregistered from his classes for not getting vaxxed by their deadlines, I'm sure netherlands will pass similar mandates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2729
being vaxxed or not isnt even the point imo

the fact a lot of ppl here arent vaxxed, means we arent NT. The NT thing to do is to not question it, and just do it because it's what everyone is doing and it makes life easier.

Normal people aren't anti-vax. Only non-NT people are. Lieing about it doesn't make you any less NT on the inside and it mostly likely shows in a lot of other ways in your daily life aswell. whether you fake that you are vaxxed or not
do you know anyone close to you that is vaxxed? just ask them for their QR-code and scan that one, i've never been asked to show my ID when showing my vaccination status

my brother was deregistered from his classes for not getting vaxxed by their deadlines, I'm sure netherlands will pass similar mandates
only reason i got it

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
Thats exactly how they got you cucks to take the vaccine. Muh kicked out of work kicked out of uni bla bla, fucking retarded normies got scared and went tail between legs to the nearest vaccination center. If the majority stood strong and refused this shit even if they got fired or whatever shit it is, they would have taken a step back.

but nah, just proves how cucked the regular normie faggot is. Muh uni muh school muh job
Fuck the lot of you low T fags

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, Idontknowlol, Michael Myers and 7 others
Thats exactly how they got you cucks to take the vaccine. Muh kicked out of work kicked out of uni bla bla, fucking retarded normies got scared and went tail between legs to the nearest vaccination center. If the majority stood strong and refused this shit even if they got fired or whatever shit it is, they would have taken a step back.

but nah, just proves how cucked the regular normie faggot is. Muh uni muh school muh job
Fuck the lot of you low T fags
This.

People are a weak bunch of cheap. 'Just take the vax bro, corona-crisis will be solved'

'Just take the boostervax bro'
'Just get the microchip implant bro'

etc

JFL at not resisting what is obviously a huge grab of power of world governments.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, DrunkenSailor, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
Take the jabberino. All the smart guys and girls take it.

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
glad my job doesn't give a shit

This.

People are a weak bunch of cheap. 'Just take the vax bro, corona-crisis will be solved'

'Just take the boostervax bro'
'Just get the microchip implant bro'

etc

JFL at not resisting what is obviously a huge grab of power of world governments.
It’s over bro, it’s legit over. These normie cucks have never been closer to collapse the freedoms that their fathers fathers died for.

Enjoy the future you cucks, a future where you will be so state dependant that you won’t uprise even if you wanted to

They even deleted this article where they deliberately explained how the life is like in 2030 in their view jfl
Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 275
It’s over bro, it’s legit over. These normie cucks have never been closer to collapse the freedoms that their fathers fathers died for.

Enjoy the future you cucks, a future where you will be so state dependant that you won’t uprise even if you wanted to

They even deleted this article where they deliberately explained how the life is like in 2030 in their view jfl
Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better
<1% mortality virus that mostly affects old, sick and already dying people.

And people are totally fine with lockdowns, quarantines, forced vaccinations, etc.

What a clownworld we live in. We live under the most brutal, fascist leadership. With less freedom than ever before in the history of humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, DrunkenSailor and Deleted member 14774