Believing in religion = undeniable low iq

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
It was made up to gain power in the dark ages by giving humans with shit lives where they die at 30 from disease hope and a way to cope.

"I know life is shit and never happy but if you give money to the church and be a good person you'll go to heaven, so endure the suffering"

The irony is how many millions of people died from religion and the crusades.

Now that the Internet became widespread and we aren't restricted to our only knowledge being brainwashed parents and a tight knit retard community who outcasts you for rational thought, religion is dying.

All Muslims are super low iq, my entire family is.

Ever notice why its always only girls who post bible quotes and shit on insta jfl?

Also there's philosophy, the problem of evil, etc. etc.

I plan to just be a good person and leave most of my money to charity when I die.

Discuss this is interesting.

Incoming dnr like i give a shit

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Enlil, Titbot and 5 others
I agree ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Time Travel and Deleted member 2506
Fuck bro I don't want to hate on people that believe in religion, still, but honestly don't understand how they could even believe this shit in almost 2020. Religion is dying though globally, soon enough there won't be any reason to believe in religion when everyone is living without ever having to work when machines take over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Zygos4Life and 2 others
Fuck bro I don't want to hate on people that believe in religion, still, but honestly don't understand how they could even believe this shit in almost 2020. Religion is dying though globally, soon enough there won't be any reason to believe in religion when everyone is living without ever having to work when machines take over.
Indeed, hopefully this shit will be over soon.

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
Well said. Good thread

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2506
Religion help to force monogamy, supress hominid instinct and degeneracy, God was our societal goal, now everything is going to become primitive, we need a new religion around infinite energy and space, we need a societal goal.

• +1
Reactions: JaredSubhumanMaggot and Deleted member 2506
Yeah, nearly all religions have a bunch of contradicting statements and claims that makes literally zero sense in the modern day.

I remember when I was out with my mate and these 2 religious god loving people stopped me to ask my questions, they also said they saw god with their own eyes and when I asked them what does god look like they said you have to see him with your own eyes; at this point I just assumed they were schizophrenic.

They also said that god forgives everyone, if you just ask him for forgiveness you will go to heaven.

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 685
I''ve been atheist since age 13. No need to insult theist tho. The ones the shove it down your throat are the low IQ ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and Deleted member 685
Nobody force to believe , being atheist also dont give u any right throw shit at people who believe
I have no problem with non believing people as long as they dont talk other what to do etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
I''ve been atheist since age 13. No need to insult theist tho. The ones the shove it down your throat are the low IQ ones
I realize how isolated I am from the entire world including my parents when I realize that no one even had the time to ever tell me about religion when I was young. I've legit spent 99% of my life alone. fucking lifecel.

• +1
I realize how isolated I am from the entire world including my parents when I realize that no one even had the time to ever tell me about religion when I was young. I've legit spent 99% of my life alone. fucking lifecel.
U atheist?

If you believed in allah maybe he wouldnt amde you 5 feet 8 lmao

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you believed in allah maybe he wouldnt amde you 5 feet 8 lmao
I'm 5'10 and 17, I made this account half a year ago when i had bad posture

You're just mad because you spend an hours everyday praying and dedicating your life to a literal fairytale made for people to cope and cant handle that your entire life is being wasted.
Yeah, no one ever taught me shit so I learnt everything from the internet. My parents legit have taught me nothing about life.
Same, and I am incredibly lucky that this happened. Internet is a better parent that low iq parents.
Religion help to force monogamy, supress hominid instinct and degeneracy, God was our societal goal, now everything is going to become primitive, we need a new religion around infinite energy and space, we need a societal goal.
LEGIT MAN. Read into deism, that a god or gods or ascended entities created the universe but don't interfere in our lives. What a legit religion.
Indeed, at least Religious people are low iq and ignorant but blissfully ignorant and happy.

Fuck the atheists who try to make everyone unhappy.

I am an agnostic atheist but i never tell people God isn't real or some cringe Redditsoy shit like that, I want everyone to be happy. Only happiness matters.
Nobody force to believe , being atheist also dont give u any right throw shit at people who believe
I have no problem with non believing people as long as they dont talk other what to do etc.
Good point, i never say anything irl religious people are blissfully ignorant but happy, and I will never try to make people unhappy for the sake of being a self righteous douche.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JaredSubhumanMaggot, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 685
there is no such thing as agnostic atheist , u can only be one at time

atheist = there is nothing beyond physical plane of existance
agnostic = maybe there is something after life on earth or maybe some "higher power" but u dont give a fuck

agnostic = maybe there is something after life on earth or maybe some "higher power" but u dont give a fuck
Define atheist one more time for me please

I don't believe in God, but I can't prove he doesnt exist. Thats what an agnostic atheist is.

But youre right I'm just agnostic i rly dont give a fuc

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Reminder Jordan Petersen is an absolute retard
Untitled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2506
No God , No spirits , no after life , etc. u was born u live than u die = over
Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.
Reminder Jordan Petersen is an absolute retard View attachment 201922
Yeah he's a total retard pseudo intellectual. His entire carreer is built off of delusional teenagers lmfao

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and hebbewem
Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.
u said "Define atheist " not " define agnostic atheist"

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
Well just people where i live just say "im agnostic" thats why

Even though i have my differences with u op but you're right. Religion is the definition of blue pill and cope. It's a sign of a two digit iq.

• +1
I dont understand religious people tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Even though i have my differences with u op but you're right. Religion is the definition of blue pill and cope. It's a sign of a two digit iq.
high iq and mature ngl ngl you are already a genius compared to religious boomers who put emotion over logic

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

You're just mad because you spend an hours everyday praying and dedicating your life to a literal fairytale made for people to cope and cant handle that your entire life is being wasted.

Same, and I am incredibly lucky that this happened. Internet is a better parent that low iq parents.

LEGIT MAN. Read into deism, that a god or gods or ascended entities created the universe but don't interfere in our lives. What a legit religion.

Indeed, at least Religious people are low iq and ignorant but blissfully ignorant and happy.

Fuck the atheists who try to make everyone unhappy.

I am an agnostic atheist but i never tell people God isn't real or some cringe Redditsoy shit like that, I want everyone to be happy. Only happiness matters.

Good point, i never say anything irl religious people are blissfully ignorant but happy, and I will never try to make people unhappy for the sake of being a self righteous douche.
Dnr

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Britishlooksmaxxer
It was made up to gain power in the dark ages by giving humans with shit lives where they die at 30 from disease hope and a way to cope.

"I know life is shit and never happy but if you give money to the church and be a good person you'll go to heaven, so endure the suffering"

Now that the Internet became widespread and we aren't restricted to our only knowledge being brainwashed parents and a tight knit retard community who outcasts you for rational thought, religion is dying.

Ever notice why its always only girls who post bible quotes and shit on insta jfl?

I plan to just be a good person and leave most of my money to charity when I die.

caring about what other people believe in and degrading them for it is incel-like

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

God is a concept that human made up to describe ET that visited earth in the past

i used to be a devotee muslim years ago, and after getting blackpilled my faith died ngl. it's over

i used to be a devotee muslim years ago, and after getting blackpilled my faith died ngl. it's over
True, no god would create incels

Dnr again

• Woah
Dnr again

there's a poster on r/trufemcels called ihatehijabyouwearit

lol

5243D0C1 C76E 4333 9A83 A221CC430020

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Enlil
  • Woah

Depends on which 1 zoroastrianism has historically been more kinder to people and even using the statist side of the religion at its zenith it never supported the evil shit the Mughal the British empire empire the Moorean empire it never was 1/th the evil these fucking empires purposed.

So stop pulling all reiligions into 1

Look at this Indian faggot jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Chadelite

JFL at you

Muslims around the world used to live past 60 and even till 100 almost 1500 years ago

Oxford and camebridge are learnt from the Muslim universities 1k yrs ago

Only good things came from Islam

i can go on and on but im not here to LDAR

people like you say religion is bad because all you want to do is party and bang girls and make money

and then commit suicide at the end from an overdose

IF U AREN'T MUSLIM UR IQ < 60
jfl

he is angry cuz his parents are hindu or muslim and he is short and ugly

he wouldn't say that if he was 6ft 6 gigachad muslim

the best people on the world are muslim btw

JFL at you

Muslims around the world used to live past 60 and even till 100 almost 1500 years ago

Oxford and camebridge are learnt from the Muslim universities 1k yrs ago

Only good things came from Islam

i can go on and on but im not here to LDAR

people like you say religion is bad because all you want to do is party and bang girls and make money

and then commit suicide at the end from an overdose

IF U AREN'T MUSLIM UR IQ < 60

jfl

he is angry cuz his parents are hindu or muslim and he is short and ugly

he wouldn't say that if he was 6ft 6 gigachad muslim

the best people on the world are muslim btw

ethnic cope tbh ngl