Best app to test JB appeal

i hear voices

i hear voices

I’ll Cut your head Off with a Husqvarna
Wizz. 100% the best way for guys under 18. lots of gl girls and competition is laughable (5% are htn+). Thats how I see how over it is for futures wifes.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, ascension, N1666 and 1 other person
Wizz. 100% the best way for guys under 18. lots of gl girls and competition is laughable (5% are htn+). Thats how I see how over it is for futures wifes.
last time i posted my face i had like 1k requests. its so easy, I will try to re do it i bet i can get 2k+

• Love it
Reactions: i hear voices
last time i posted my face i had like 1k requests. its so easy, I will try to re do it i bet i can get 2k+
damn I thought my 50 was good enough brootal

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
lol cope wizz is for hopeless subhumans don’t even compare that to ur irl competition. After highschool remember ur competing against EVERYONE for girls ur age JFL ur still fucked son

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and HTN_Mentalcel
IMG 8731

my oneitis 🧟‍♂️

lol cope wizz is for hopeless subhumans don’t even compare that to ur irl competition. After highschool remember ur competing against EVERYONE for girls ur age JFL ur still fucked son
Fax even as an oldcel I'll be competing for late teen JBs after ascending

Yea but this isn’t after hs + its also good way to practice the 4000$ pua course i bought 😭🙏💯

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and HTN_Mentalcel
Yea but this isn’t after hs + its also good way to practice the 4000$ pua course i bought 😭🙏💯
Please if u think these JBs are even willing to meet up and not just get a quick 5 min ego boost from u. How old are u btw u seem very naive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Please if u think these JBs are even willing to meet up and not just get a quick 5 min ego boost from u. How old are u btw u seem very naive
Its the numbers son

actually did meet up with one of them but that ended after some stuff happened. 16, 2 months ago.

Yeah wizz is pretty good, people say the girls won't meet up with you but they will with the right amount of effort. Seeing how much of a whore the girls are on there is suifuel and makes me realise I will never LTR a bitch. I was going to use it again after I finished leanmaxxing, but it's been removed from the app store :hnghn:

• +1
no its not, im subhuman and get girls easily on wizz, if you wanna fool yourself to think so go ahead

Yeah wizz is pretty good, people say the girls won't meet up with you but they will with the right amount of effort. Seeing how much of a whore the girls are on there is suifuel and makes me realise I will never LTR a bitch. I was going to use it again after I finished leanmaxxing, but it's been removed from the app store :hnghn:
pretty sure they brought it back, but if you cant find it go to your app purchases and search wizz

• +1
Reactions: N1666
no its not, im subhuman and get girls easily on wizz, if you wanna fool yourself to think so go ahead
different between girls and good looking girls

@Reformed how much dms did u usually get?

nigga i got gl girls its not hard wizz is not a good place to benchmark yourself and nor is yubo
should i get tinder and larp as an 18 yr old?

should i get tinder and larp as an 18 yr old?
its probably more accurate depiction of your level but its also too variable considering you could easily fraud or looksmin via bad pictures

• +1
its probably more accurate depiction of your level but its also too variable considering you could easily fraud or looksmin via bad pictures
true true