Best combat sport according to height? Are 5'7 guys with advantage when wrestling?

D

Deleted member 22123

Kraken
I do MMA, BJJ and Judo since 2017 nonstop, did a little of grecowrestling and other things
I am from Argentina so theres no taller people here, i am 5'7 and 70 KG with alot of strenght genetics, weird long arms but wider and dense, and short legs.

I think i have major advantage against average tall guy, but ofc another muscular guy of 190cm would beat me tf out maybe, i just know how to use it at advantage.
My major advantage are fast tackles and strong and explosive movements with strong grip.

What do you think about different heights? for example, i think boxing wouldnt be much an advantage if you are taller, but yes something like kickboxing
any troughts?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
height = more reach

usually more weight too meaning more power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, try2beme and Kamui
height = more reach

usually more weight too meaning more power
more height = more unstable and longer legs = easier to take down because your center of gravity its more unstable

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
No cope martial arts, especially wrestling can help you against someone bigger than you, you manlet.

Why would I waste so much time and energy on martial arts when there are weapons, cheap shots and ambushes, when you can use everything at your disposal?

I would never attack or provoke someone first, but if someone attacks me unjustly, he is getting killed in 10 seconds.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Iasacrko
No cope martial arts, especially wrestling can help you against someone bigger than you, you manlet.

Why would I waste so much time and energy on martial arts when there are weapons, cheap shots and ambushes, when you can use everything at your disposal?

I would never attack or provoke someone first, but if someone attacks me unjustly, he is getting killed in 10 seconds.
not everyone lives in usa you monkey

Muay Thai you fucking dickhead. How can you not know this?

Muay Thai is the national sport of Thai people. Who are exceptional manlets.
mmmh maybe, i think lowkicks are good for short people

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
mmmh maybe, i think lowkicks are good for short people

What maybe? It's the best striking art in the world. That's why I'm gonna learn it next week. Unlimited for a month.

best = mma

best career for $ = boxing

Problem with weapons is no one respects u for pulling a knife on a nigha

Women and everyone watching will think ur a pussy unless ur chad

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Problem with weapons is no one respects u for pulling a knife on a nigha

Women and everyone watching will think ur a pussy unless ur chad
You think that our ancestors in nature cared abou slave concepts like "honor" or "respect"? Jfl...

If someone attacks you unjustly, the only thing that should matter to you is self defense and you are allowed to do anything, there are no man made "laws" that can stop you.

Some caveman Chad attacks a caveman manlet, but manlet throws sand in his face and stabs him in the neck with a bone. Chad is dead, manlet lives and gets to impregnate foids, manlet wins in the end, the end result is all that matters.

OP will get overconfident from training martial arts until 6'5 Chad appears and puts him to the ground. He will fuck both his manlet ass and his low tier beckies. He should listen to me and carry a knife with him everytime he goes to dangerous places.

more height = more unstable and longer legs = easier to take down because your center of gravity its more unstable
yes and no
a taller dude is generally heavier therefore can literally just pick you up and throw you around.
This only applies if both fighters are trained.

There’s no advantage in life to being short if both the short guy and tall guy train. Unless it’s about fitting in a Fiat 500

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Tbh a big guy will probably rely on his genetics over training/skill so learning martial arts as a manlet can allow you to catch up and compensate. A large framed dude who's trained is a rarity and will just fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22123
You think that our ancestors in nature cared abou slave concepts like "honor" or "respect"? Jfl...

If someone attacks you unjustly, the only thing that should matter to you is self defense and you are allowed to do anything, there are no man made "laws" that can stop you.

Some caveman Chad attacks a caveman manlet, but manlet throws sand in his face and stabs him in the neck with a bone. Chad is dead, manlet lives and gets to impregnate foids, manlet wins in the end, the end result is all that matters.

OP will get overconfident from training martial arts until 6'5 Chad appears and puts him to the ground. He will fuck both his manlet ass and his low tier beckies. He should listen to me and carry a knife with him everytime he goes to dangerous places.
I mean humans always cared in groups

Ofc if ur alone it doesn’t matter but the concept of honor and fairness isn’t new

Tbh a big guy will probably rely on his genetics over training/skill so learning martial arts as a manlet can allow you to catch up and compensate. A large framed dude who's trained is a rarity and will just fuck you up
true, tall dudes just dont train, manlets yes

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro